Vegas Army Vet Trump Supporter Shot At

So...how does he know it's because he's a Drumpf supporter. He admits his truck has been shot at in the past.....does he have the wrong kind of "friends"?

Trump support signs had nuthin' to do with it at all...........flamin' idjit!

So...how does he know it's because he's a Drumpf supporter. He admits his truck has been shot at in the past.....does he have the wrong kind of "friends"?

Um...that's what he claimed in the video. Didn't you watch it?

Bullet hole in his house window has Trump sign behind it. Had nothing to do with the bullet hole, tho', is what u want us to believe :cuckoo:. He filed a report, too.

Bullet hole in his house window has Trump sign behind it. Had nothing to do with the bullet hole, tho', is what u want us to believe :cuckoo:. He filed a report, too.
So...explain your title for us.

So...explain your title for us.

If someone shoots my home, then they're shooting at me! Oh, and it was two bullet holes through his window that has the Trump sign.

If someone shoots my home, then they're shooting at me! Oh, and it was two bullet holes through his window that has the Trump sign.
The Circle K gas station was shot at last week. The bullets went right through the window with the sign 'OPEN 24 HOURS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!' I guess we know what that means.

The Circle K gas station was shot at last week. The bullets went right through the window with the sign 'OPEN 24 HOURS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!' I guess we know what that means.

That you live at a Circle K?..........another flamin' idjit!!

That you live at a Circle K?..........another flamin' idjit!!
I assume this is an American audience. We don't have Circle K over here. And I don't know why you are taking it so personally. Your logic sucks but it doesn't mean it didn't happen as you said it did. If you have more information that confirms that the shots are related to Trump then produce it instead of getting your underwear in a twist. This is what you wrote:
"If someone shoots my home, then they're shooting at me!"
I agree. So is his name Donald Trump? If not then you're just pissing up a rope.

Forum List

Back