Vegas has shut down

Of course there WILL be strings attached......

Never mind, then. I'm not financing their drug habits.
No, I meant there will be strings attached FOR you. Such as free, uninhibited wild sex......

Only string attached to me would be the rope my wife puts around neck.

You like it kinky!!!!!

What country is "The land of 10,000 cheeses?"
His wifes ass.
Once AGAIN, you've failed to address the opening post in this thread. Try again, ya knucklehead.

So does this mean "Nighty night!" for once there with it being known as the city that never sleeps?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No it doesn't.

I was in Vegas in February 2009. It was very creepy. Everything was frozen. The streets were nearly empty. I could drive down the strip without stopping. Cranes that were once building structures were stuck frozen in the air. The structure was stuck frozen in the middle of being built.

I have gone there a few times since then. The last time was in 2017.

You forget. This is America.

We can do anything.
Amen! And I didn't forget. As long as there is freedom and a right, there is a way when a will is in the picture too. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

M
I think we have a moderator on here from there......maybe he can keep us informed on what living there is like now.
It must be REALLY strange there right now. NO sports games to bet on, no gamblers to fleece, no glitzy shows. Vegas will definitely lose LOTS of money during the virus storm. But I would bet (no pun intended) they DO have odds on how long the virus crisis will last. I've heard they have odds for virtually everything that you can make wagers on.

Thousands of American Workers laid-off because Asswipe is a whoreable President worried more about his reelection plans rather than American Workers.
As the death toll rises many countries are beginning to do what trump did - close borders and stores.

he was ahead of the curve

Forum List

Back