Verifying Your Political ID

I do believe the country was founded on Judeo Christian values. Those values are all about helping the less fortunate. Check the bible. It speaks over and over again about that theme. Now we have a nation where a good many preach against it. Those so called evangelical(of whom I am one) who have worked hard and earned theirs but speak out about how the poor are hurting this nation are in my eyes the biggest hardest hypocrites this nation has. I've always voted republican because I am for middle of the road, center right social and fiscal policies. But I disagree with the far left and view the far right just as bad.

Thank you for speechifying. Next time, though, wait until someone cares about your unfounded opinions. When I want to hear "This is what I believe the people I don't like think, and now I'm going to tell you how wrong the beliefs I've decided they have are", I'll be sure to . . . well, add you to the list of hate-filled religiophobe bigots I already have and you can wait your turn.

" but speak out about how the poor are hurting this nation are in my eyes the biggest hardest hypocrites this nation has"....I would like to know exactly what you mean by that.
I don't recall any saying same."

Those who complain about SS, Medicare, Medicaid being bad for the nation. I know many people who worked their tales off their whole lives whose only security is Social security and Medicare. Yet those are demonized. Those who say the poor have it too good or the poor here live better than anywhere else in the world. I could care less. If you are poor you are poor. I am speaking about the working poor. Those who work hard to barely make ends meet. There are people who look down upon them. And they have the audacity to go to church and they call themselves Christians. Frankly they are anything but. Yes there are those that abuse the system. There are also those at the top that abuse the system at the expense of everyone else. Its called corporate America run amok. But I do suppose you support the corporations in every way.

Newsflash, Punkin: "helping the poor" isn't defined as "shoving the responsibility off on a government agency and forcing other people to contribute as I see fit". Leftists may think that sort of lazy, coercive self-aggrandizement is morally superior and laudable, but evil usually does delude itself that way.

"That would identify you as being totally uninformed.

Revealed KGB archives and the Venona Papers have proven him correct"

Yes McCarthy was a hero. Lol.

".... original source archives that have come to light in recent years suggest that, if anything, McCarthy understated the breadth of Soviet infiltration. These include the revelations by the former KGB Chief Oleg Gordievsky, who in conjunction with the Cambridge intelligence expert Christopher Andrew, began exposing the scope of Soviet penetration in 1990, even before the USSR collapsed; the U.S. intelligence community’s Venona decryptions that began becoming public in the mid-1990s and were summarized in breathtaking detail by Herbert Romerstein and Eric Breindel; the investigative work of Jerrold and Leona Schecter, who traced the flow of Venona revelations into the Truman White House, beginning as early as 1945; the former KGB archivist Vasily Mitrokhin, who smuggled his files out of Moscow in 1992 (and who, in conjunction with Christopher Andrew, found astonishing the apathy of American historians regarding the KGB’s influence operations); the groundbreaking scholarship of John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr on the history of Communist espionage and the mulish determination of the academy not to notice it; the voluminous evidence of American treason on Moscow’s behalf amassed by Allen Weinstein and Alexander Vassiliev; the files of FBI investigations and congressional hearings on Communist infiltration that have recently been declassified; and so on."
Red herrings by Andrew C. McCarthy - The New Criterion

Instead of simply accepting the Liberal slanders, you might want to pick up one of the books mentioned above....

...or is it simply easier to accept the lies.

The fact still remains that McCarthy did not expose any spies. Not a single one.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Actually, I KNOW it doesn't mean what you think it means, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't recognize a real fact if it crawled up your pants leg.

Venona project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Texas textbook controversy[edit]

Controversy arose in 2009 over the Texas State Board of Education's revision of their high school history class curricula to suggest Venona shows Senator Joseph McCarthy to have been justified in his zeal in exposing those whom he believed to be Soviet spies or communist sympathizers.[47] Critics assert most people and organizations identified by McCarthy were not mentioned in the Venona content and that the sources for his accusations remain largely unknown. [48] However, M. Stanton Evans in Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight against America's Enemies reveals that his primary source was the files of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. [49]

Sorry, McCarthy was still a witch-hunting turd...

Gee....they were good enough for Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan.....

...but not enough for Erroneous Joe.

That's because Moynihan was a from a time when liberals could still have integrity and intelligence. Ain't nobody got time for that shit now.

Surprising, isn't it, how very different the views of Liberals and conservatives are.
The following is a series of statements which our Liberal pals fervently believe to be true.....at least they subscribe to the majority of them.

So...here's a quick check to see if...or make sure.... you've fallen into the abyss of Liberalism:

True or False:

1. The "1%" is made up of millionaires and billionaires who stole their wealth from the 99%.

2. The Constitution mandates separation of church and state.

2a. Studying case law, the decisions of courts, is the only way to apply the Constitution.

3. The laws of economics don't apply to healthcare: the government can provide healthcare for all, and of higher quality than presently available, and at a considerable savings!

4. While Democrat Party was the source and wellspring of racism up until 1964, the parties switched attitudes that year, and the Republicans became the racists.

5. Senator Joseph McCarty committed a crime of greater magnitude by revealing the Soviet spies in the Roosevelt government, than that of the spies themselves.

6. Religion has been responsible for the deaths of more human beings than non-religion!

7. Bush was responsible for the Mortgage Meltdown.

7a. Gore won.

8. Rights are only those entitlements allowed by governments....and can be withdrawn by same.

9. Gorbachev was as responsible for ending the Cold War as President Reagan was.

10. It's a racist nation, and that's the reason for criticism of Obama.

Bonus question: The United States was founded based on the Enlightenment, and, therefore, is not based on Judeo-Christian values.

Ready?
OK.....let's mark your paper.....and no erasing and no crossing out!

Correct answers: all of 'em are absolutely, positively, "false."

How'd ya' do?
Liberal or conservative?
....but, you knew that already, didn't you.

More meaningless and unsupportable confirmation bias. Make a list of unsupported personal opinions, create an "enemy", then assert that your "enemy" opposes all your unsupported personal opinions.

Really?

How many did you find "true"?

I didn't find that the op supported or refuted any of them.

More meaningless and unsupportable confirmation bias. Make a list of unsupported personal opinions, create an "enemy", then assert that your "enemy" opposes all your unsupported personal opinions.

Really?

That wasn't the question.

Based on your obfuscation, I'll consider your response to be 'all of 'em.'

Really?

You didn't ask a question when you posted your long list of bs, interspersed with non-sequiters.

And I repeat, I didn't find any evidence or agruments that supported or refuted any of them. So there is nothing to find "true" or "false". What part of "unsupported bs" don't you get?

Last edited:

You didn't ask a question when you posted your long list of bs, interspersed with non-sequiters.

And I repeat, I didn't find any evidence or agruments that supported or refuted any of them. So there is nothing to find "true" or "false". What part of "unsupported bs" don't you get?

Tap-dancin' as fast as your little feet can manage.....

Now....why is that?

What is it you're trying to hide?

I'll bet the OP simply nailed you as a Liberal, and you agree with every single premise listed.

You're so dense, light bends around you.

Busted.

Now....why is that?

I'll bet the OP simply nailed you as a Liberal, and you agree with every single premise listed.

Busted.

Not busted in any manner. If you were to state that baking a loaf of bread requires three eggs, I'd have the same answer. "Prove it."

You are deluding yourself into exactly what I said, creating a list of bullshit, creating an enemy, then attributing the opposition of that bullshit to them. I don't have a clue what your list means in reality. As it is complete bullshit, I can't say if it is true or false at all. Just that it is a non-sensical and unsuported list of statements with no bearing on reality.

What your trying to do is ascribe any consideration for your list of bs to anyone that you label "liberal". That is nonsense. It is fundamentally, transferance.

That I can't address your non-sequiters doesn't lead to any conclusion except they are non-sequiters.

On the other hand, you demonstrate my initial assessment perfectly. You have created a delusion of some "enemy" you call "liberals". Then, anyone that doesn't say "you are right" becomes your "enemy" that you label a "liberal".

Last edited:

Now....why is that?

Busted.

Not busted in any manner. If you were to state that baking a loaf of bread requires three eggs, I'd have the same answer. "Prove it."

You are deluding yourself into exactly what I said, creating a list of bullshit, creating an enemy, then attributing the opposition of that bullshit to them. I don't have a clue what your list means in reality. As it is complete bullshit, I can't say if it is true or false at all. Just that it is a non-sensical and unsuported list of statements with no bearing on reality.

What your trying to do is ascribe any consideration for your list of bs to anyone that you label "liberal". That is nonsense. It is fundamentally, transferance.

That I can't address your non-sequiters doesn't lead to any conclusion except they are non-sequiters.

On the other hand, you demonstrate my initial assessment perfectly. You have created a delusion of some "enemy" you call "liberals". Then, anyone that doesn't say "you are right" becomes your "enemy" that you label a "liberal".

This is only fun when someone bites it big time: that’s where you come in!

.....I can see I was correct!

"What your trying to do is ascribe any consideration for your list of bs to anyone that you label "liberal".

So....that's why you won't admit that you believe all to the statements in the OP.

Just as it says:
"The following is a series of statements which our Liberal pals fervently believe to be true.....at least they subscribe to the majority of them."

Gotcha!

Surprising, isn't it, how very different the views of Liberals and conservatives are.
The following is a series of statements which our Liberal pals fervently believe to be true.....at least they subscribe to the majority of them.

So...here's a quick check to see if...or make sure.... you've fallen into the abyss of Liberalism:

True or False:

1. The "1%" is made up of millionaires and billionaires who stole their wealth from the 99%.
STRAWMAN ALERT FALSE

FALSE

2a. Studying case law, the decisions of courts, is the only way to apply the Constitution.
FALSE OUR CONSTITUTION HAD PRECURSORS, INCLUDING THE MAGNA CARTA AND THE DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF MAN AND OF THE CITIZEN.

3. The laws of economics don't apply to healthcare: the government can provide healthcare for all, and of higher quality than presently available, and at a considerable savings!
NONSENSE STATEMENT

4. While Democrat Party was the source and wellspring of racism up until 1964, the parties switched attitudes that year, and the Republicans became the racists.
FALSE THE DIXIECRATS UNDER STROM THURMOND WERE SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS WHO OPPOSED CIVIL RIGHTS AND RAN A SEPERATE TICKET IN THE 1948 ELECTION (AS EVERYONE KNOWS) AND HE RESIGNED FROM THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ON SEPT. 16, 1964 - A LITTLE OVER TWO MONTHS AFTER THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT WAS ENACTED ON JULY 2 OF 1964.
SEE THE VOTE:

By party and region [LINK: ]Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%) (only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%) (John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%) (only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

5. Senator Joseph McCarty committed a crime of greater magnitude by revealing the Soviet spies in the Roosevelt government, than that of the spies themselves.

TRUE HE AND THE HOUSE OF UNAMERICAN ACTIVITIES WERE IN FACT UNAMERICAN.

6. Religion has been responsible for the deaths of more human beings than non-religion!
UNKOWN, BUT RELIGION AND WAR HAVE GONE HAND IN HAND THROUGHOUT HISTORY.

TRUE, OR AT LEAST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MELTDOWN OF THE ROLLOUT OF THE PPACA AS IS OBAMA.

7a. Gore won.
UNKNOWN, THE U.S. SUPREME COURT ENDED THE DEBATE ON A PARTISAN VOTE.

8. Rights are only those entitlements allowed by governments....and can be withdrawn by same.
TRUE RIGHTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM CITIZENS AND SUBJECTS FOR TIME IMMEMORIAL.

9. Gorbachev was as responsible for ending the Cold War as President Reagan was.
TRUE. "Perestroika" (restructuring) and "glasnost" (openness) were Mikhail Gorbachev's watchwords for the renovation of the Soviet body politic and society that he pursued as general secretary of the Communist Party from 1985 until 1991.

TRUE AND FALSE WE ARE A NATION OF RACISTS, THAT IS EVIDENT BY THE POSTS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. NOT EVERYONE WHO CRITICIZES THE PRESIDENT IS A RACIST.

Bonus question: The United States was founded based on the Enlightenment, and, therefore, is not based on Judeo-Christian values.

THE WRITINGS OF PLATO AND ARISTOTLE, THE MAGNA CARTA AND THE DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF MAN AND OF THE CITIZEN, THE WRITINGS OF 16TH AND 17TH CENTURY POLITICAL THEORISTS, AND JUDEO-CHRISTAIN VALUES. I DOUBT VERY MUCH JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES INFLUENCED THE WRITING OF THE CONSTITUTION MORE THAN THE WORKS NOTED ABOVE AND MANY MORE WHICH OUR FOUNDERS STUDIED.

How'd ya' do?
Liberal or conservative?

I vote educated. Are you sure you went to the university? If you were a mature adult I'd conjecture your recall of your attendance at Columbia was only a fantasy, one produced by the purple haze of the day.

Last edited:

Now....why is that?

Busted.

"What your trying to do is ascribe any consideration for your list of bs to anyone that you label "liberal".

So....that's why you won't admit that you believe all to the statements in the OP.

Just as it says:
"The following is a series of statements which our Liberal pals fervently believe to be true.....at least they subscribe to the majority of them."

Gotcha!

You didn't "get" anything. You haven't attributed the ideas to "liberals" or to me, not in reality. What you've attributed is out of some paranoid delusion of your own making.

This is why I say you are absolutely clueless as to how logic, reason, and the scientific method works. You simply make up shit then make claim to it having the subjective meaning that you imagine.

There is nothing to admit. I don't have any belief one way or another. You simply imagine that I must because I clearly think you are a moron.

This is my point, and remains my point, that you make shit up based on no substantiating evidence.

Last edited:

Just as it says:

Gotcha!

You didn't "get" anything. You haven't attributed the ideas to "liberals" or to me, not in reality. What you've attributed is out of some paranoid delusion of your own making.

This is why I say you are absolutely clueless as to how logic, reason, and the scientific method works. You simply make up shit then make claim to it having the subjective meaning that you imagine.

There is nothing to admit. I don't have any belief one way or another. You simply imagine that I must because I clearly think you are a moron.

This is my point, and remains my point, that you make shit up based on no substantiating evidence.

"What you've attributed is out of some paranoid delusion of your own making."

So.....how come you won't admit that you found all of the statements true?

Snagged.

I think I made a mistake. I took you seriously.

No one is making that mistake about you...

:troll:

I now see you're schizophrenic.

Ah, so one recites precisely what the GLORIOUS PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY dictates, or one is "schizophrenic?"

You are not entitled to adopt your own "facts."

Facts anger you, don't they, little drone?

The party alone is truth - all these facts must be PURGED!

There is no reasonable discussion to be had with you, since insert blatant falsehoods as if they were facts.

That, and the fact that you're a fucking retard. :thup:

Just do the country a favor and remain silent when it comes election time. We don't need you poisoning the conservative cause and ushering in a President Biden in the process.

Piddle back to Communist Dreams, fucktard.

There is no doubt that many on the Left think some or all of those statements are true.

We on the right know many on the Left are delusional and misinformed. I suspect that we know more about how the Left thinks and what they believe, then they do.

I also believe that much of the misinformation accepted by some on the Left is the result of a media that regularly promotes propaganda that dupes lefties over and over again.

If I could be so bold as to add to your list, this one is big.

Nazism is a right wing ideology.

You really don't know everyone human in the USA, so I doubt you really know jack.

Marriage existed before Christianity or even religion did.

The First Amendment had a purpose, to keep religion the fuck out of government.

Actually Comrade Stalin, it is to keep GOVERNMENT the fuck out of religion. Even the Danbury letter that you so mindlessly lie about was SPECIFICALLY to keep GOVERNMENT out of religion.

The Danbury Association had asked that Jefferson use the Government to block meetings and displays by Methodists - much as you piles of shit do today in regard to nativity scenes.

But Jefferson replied;

{Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.}

Ooohhhh, not exactly the story you Communist tell, is it?

the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions

Think about that next time you and your fellow Brownshirts take an ax to a plastic baby Jesus and scream at children who want to sing a carol...

True or False:

STRAWMAN ALERT FALSE

FALSE

FALSE OUR CONSTITUTION HAD PRECURSORS, INCLUDING THE MAGNA CARTA AND THE DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF MAN AND OF THE CITIZEN.

NONSENSE STATEMENT

FALSE THE DIXIECRATS UNDER STROM THURMOND WERE SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS WHO OPPOSED CIVIL RIGHTS AND RAN A SEPERATE TICKET IN THE 1948 ELECTION (AS EVERYONE KNOWS) AND HE RESIGNED FROM THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ON SEPT. 16, 1964 - A LITTLE OVER TWO MONTHS AFTER THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT WAS ENACTED ON JULY 2 OF 1964.
SEE THE VOTE:

By party and region [LINK: ]Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%) (only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%) (John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%) (only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

TRUE HE AND THE HOUSE OF UNAMERICAN ACTIVITIES WERE IN FACT UNAMERICAN.

UNKOWN, BUT RELIGION AND WAR HAVE GONE HAND IN HAND THROUGHOUT HISTORY.

TRUE, OR AT LEAST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MELTDOWN OF THE ROLLOUT OF THE PPACA AS IS OBAMA.

7a. Gore won.
UNKNOWN, THE U.S. SUPREME COURT ENDED THE DEBATE ON A PARTISAN VOTE.

TRUE RIGHTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM CITIZENS AND SUBJECTS FOR TIME IMMEMORIAL.

TRUE. "Perestroika" (restructuring) and "glasnost" (openness) were Mikhail Gorbachev's watchwords for the renovation of the Soviet body politic and society that he pursued as general secretary of the Communist Party from 1985 until 1991.

TRUE AND FALSE WE ARE A NATION OF RACISTS, THAT IS EVIDENT BY THE POSTS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. NOT EVERYONE WHO CRITICIZES THE PRESIDENT IS A RACIST.

THE WRITINGS OF PLATO AND ARISTOTLE, THE MAGNA CARTA AND THE DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF MAN AND OF THE CITIZEN, THE WRITINGS OF 16TH AND 17TH CENTURY POLITICAL THEORISTS, AND JUDEO-CHRISTAIN VALUES. I DOUBT VERY MUCH JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES INFLUENCED THE WRITING OF THE CONSTITUTION MORE THAN THE WORKS NOTED ABOVE AND MANY MORE WHICH OUR FOUNDERS STUDIED.

How'd ya' do?
Liberal or conservative?

I vote educated. Are you sure you went to the university? If you were a mature adult I'd conjecture your recall of your attendance at Columbia was only a fantasy, one produced by the purple haze of the day.

"Are you sure you went to the university? If you were a mature adult I'd conjecture your recall of your attendance at Columbia was only a fantasy,..."

OK....ya' got me!

I'm self-educated.

But....I always wanted to go to your alma mater....so, if I could impose on your better nature, to write a recommendation to same.
Here, let me begin it for you:
"Dear Barnum and Bailey Clown College.....You remember me....."

Forum List

Back