Vermont becomes 11th state to legalize marijuana...New Jersey could be next

live and let live is my philosophy

Decriminalizing it I have no issue with. It should have been done a long time ago. Legalizing it though I am a bit wary only for people who use it as a stepping stone to harder drugs.

Fully agree, every drug, and that includes alcohol is a gateway drug.
The hard thing about this for me is that those who can least afford are the major consumers of it.
This affects marriages and it affects the children.

The gateway concept is mostly reefer madness mentality
It’s like connecting drinking milk with drinking booze

Oh bullshit, I would never have done LSD and all the other recreational party favors, if I didn't first do hemp.
But, if it helps you get to sleep at night, feel free to think what you want.

Cry in your fearful puddle. Does Covid scare you to death also?

No surprise considering the atmosphere of America today that more and more people wish to checkout of reality and live in an altered state of mind.
Marijuana and other drugs are for weak people who are not strong enough to deal in reality.
More reefer madness
Alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions drugs and street drug are far far far more debilitating than pot. You purists don’t realize that you drink coffee and take aspirins all the time and those are mood changers also so it’s just a matter of legality and Not morality
Get your head out of the 50’s and let me know just how many pot users are In jail for violent crimes. Forget the connect the dots gateway baloney. A weed smoker Never goes to a bar with fighting on his mind. The only thing they kill is a bag of potato chips

This is so awesome...stoners are so fucking productive, we need more stoners, we need more impaired children lacking ambition and social skills....FUCKING AWESOME, LETS CELEBRATE!
Just like people don’t always drink 24 hours a day the don’t smoke all the time either. A lot of my conservative brethren are woefully ignorant or inexperienced of where they speak.
Work day done, 9pm, children asleep; a hit or two is far more relaxing and safe than alcohol or going to a bar. Less expensive too. Learn something before you condemn prior to investigation

No surprise considering the atmosphere of America today that more and more people wish to checkout of reality and live in an altered state of mind.
Marijuana and other drugs are for weak people who are not strong enough to deal in reality.
More reefer madness
Alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions drugs and street drug are far far far more debilitating than pot. You purists don’t realize that you drink coffee and take aspirins all the time and those are mood changers also so it’s just a matter of legality and Not morality
Get your head out of the 50’s and let me know just how many pot users are In jail for violent crimes. Forget the connect the dots gateway baloney. A weed smoker Never goes to a bar with fighting on his mind. The only thing they kill is a bag of potato chips

Yawn.
The usual.

More reefer madness

Yawn.
The usual.
That’s about us damning as LOL which is always a sign of surrender due to no rebuttal available

The hard thing about this for me is that those who can least afford are the major consumers of it.
It is a WEED you can grow in a closet!
It's not that easy in a closet, but, go for it. The major consumers aren't growing it. Don't be so obtuse.
It is piss easy to grow anywhere. If you don't know how EASY it is to grow, how could you possibly know exactly who and how many are growing it???
Don't be such a know-it-all who knows nothing.
Why don't you quit trying to act like you know it all?
No, it isn't as easy as you think growing it in a closet. Just the lights are damn expensive to buy.
BULLSHIT!
You can use readily available inexpensive fluorescent bulbs.
You're a rank amateur, I see.
Any kind of light can get the leaves to grow, but to get it to flower? Takes some wattage like 400-600, and thats not cheap.
Having gone long enough down this rabbit trail, I stand behind my original post.
"The hard thing about this for me is that those who can least afford are the major consumers of it."

Decriminalizing it I have no issue with. It should have been done a long time ago. Legalizing it though I am a bit wary only for people who use it as a stepping stone to harder drugs.

Fully agree, every drug, and that includes alcohol is a gateway drug.
This affects marriages and it affects the children.

The gateway concept is mostly reefer madness mentality
It’s like connecting drinking milk with drinking booze

Oh bullshit, I would never have done LSD and all the other recreational party favors, if I didn't first do hemp.
But, if it helps you get to sleep at night, feel free to think what you want.

Cry in your fearful puddle. Does Covid scare you to death also?

Is deflecting away from the conversation the only way to make yourself feel better?
You can't even stay on topic :rolleyes-41:

Any kind of light can get the leaves to grow, but to get it to flower? Takes some wattage like 400-600, and thats not cheap.
BULLSHIT!
All it takes to get the female to flower from the 24 hour vegetative state is to cut the lights to 12 hours on and 12 hours off each day.

It's not that easy in a closet, but, go for it. The major consumers aren't growing it. Don't be so obtuse.
It is piss easy to grow anywhere. If you don't know how EASY it is to grow, how could you possibly know exactly who and how many are growing it???
No, it isn't as easy as you think growing it in a closet. Just the lights are damn expensive to buy.
BULLSHIT!
Having gone long enough down this rabbit trail, I stand behind my original post.
"The hard thing about this for me is that those who can least afford are the major consumers of it."

You have no idea what you are talking about.

It's not the intensity of the light that will grow the bud.

It's the DURATION or HOURS of light.

Changing to 12 hours light and 12 hours dark grows the bud.

It's always funny to see people who don't know what they are talking about try to pretend they do.

BULLSHIT!

It's always funny to see people who don't know what they are talking about try to pretend they do.
Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about....if you only knew.

BULLSHIT!

Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about....if you only knew.
You prove your ignorance with every post!

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

More reefer madness

Yawn.
The usual.
That’s about us damning as LOL which is always a sign of surrender due to no rebuttal available

I'm simply tired of the "pot-isn't-no-worse-than-alcohol-and other-drugs" argument.

I would outlaw alcohol and cigarettes if it were up to me. I believe in living in reality, and not some altered state of mind. Potheads are weak people.

Reality is for people who cannot face drugs.

Generally don't drink but enjoy a few puffs in the evening. So the hell what?
I build million dollar homes, have a productive life, stellar credit rating and if I want to puff a couple in the privacy of my own home, I should be able to purchase it like alcohol.
Only a statist would have an issue with that.

people who use drugs will make their own determination if they wish to do more. the desire to do drugs is the key, not you smoked a joint.

Forum List

Back