Vermont House bill 659 allows any minor who identifies as transgender to consent to receiving hormone blockers...without requiring parental consent

"Yes, I'd like a pack of Marlboros, a pint of Jack Daniel's and a month's supply of hormone blocker for my little br........ my little sister, here".

Vermont legislators introduced HB 659, a bill that would let trans minors consent directly to non-surgical gender affirming care in accordance with the standards of care.

have at it, discuss the topic but be civil!

here is the text of the legislation

FJaGnd8X0AMMV6Y
The entire text of the bill is dedicated to High School Students, not grade school, pre-pubescent kids. But then again some parents might rather their kid commit suicide than admit they have a gay child.

"A minor who identifies as transgender may give consent to receive hormone blockers and any other legally authorized nonsurgical, gender-affirming care or treatment from a licensed health care professional working within the health care professional’s authorized scope of practice."

Just leave LGTBQ kids alone. they never hurt anyone
To our teachers,
There are no LGBTQ kids, or heterosexual kids. There is just kids. Stop with the lying indoctrination. Leave our children alone. Let them be children. If it is not in an English book or a math or science book, then it is none of your business.
And stop usurping the role of parents. The PARENTS are sending THEIR children to school to get an education, not to learn how to put a rubber on a dildo.

The entire text of the bill is dedicated to High School Students, not grade school, pre-pubescent kids. But then again some parents might rather their kid commit suicide than admit they have a gay child.

"A minor who identifies as transgender may give consent to receive hormone blockers and any other legally authorized nonsurgical, gender-affirming care or treatment from a licensed health care professional working within the health care professional’s authorized scope of practice."

What does this law have to do with gay people?

It has to do with giving drugs to teens without parental consent.

And I call bullshit on puberty blockers being "reversible". The only thing you can reverse is the action of the drug in blocking puberty, what cant be reversed is any development lost during the period the kid was on the blockers.

We need leaders who fight hatred instead of fighting for it.

"hatred is wrong" - Robert Kennedy quoting Jack Kennedy quoting Jesus
Hatred has NOTHING to do with a medical condition.

Lefties need to get off the soapbox.

They're trying to turn a medical condition into a political issue. It's not. It's a medical condition

Forum List

Back