Very Disturbing!: Obama Thanks Muslims 'For Building The Very Fabric Of Our Nation'

On the day marking the end of the holy month of Ramadan, President Bush talked the importance of Islam as a world religion.

Eid Al Fitr Remarks | Video | C-SPAN.org

President Bush Commemorates Eid al-Fitr:
Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace. And in our Nation's Capital, this center contributes greatly to our spiritual and cultural life.

It is amusing that some hack pundits have nothing better to do with their limited intellectual bandwidths than to parse the shit out of obligatory annual Presidential well wishes on special occasions. On Thanksgiving, they count how many times he did or did not say "God". They often inventing things he did or did not say, knowing the rubes will never actually check and will just copy and paste their manufactured bullshit.

And now they shit their diapers that he *gasp* praised Muslims!

Bigoted retards.

There is a difference between praising and giving credit where no credit is due.

Obama's Eid greeting to Muslims backfires

By Staff Writer | Al Arabiya News - Tuesday, 29 July 2014

A White House message on Twitter wishing “Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration” of Eid al-Fitr on Monday sparked backlash over President Barack Obama's position on Gaza, where more than 20 Palestinians, including 10 children, were killed by Israeli shelling on the day of Eid.

“Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families,” Obama said.

“While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease,” he added.

“We stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities,” the U.S. president said.

One person replied on Twitter saying: “except the ones in Gaza [be]cause they're too busy getting bombed.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/07/29/White-House-Eid-Greeting-sparks-backlash-on-Twitter.html

====================================

And this from a decidedly pro-Muslim source...
tongue_smile.gif

The most troubling thing about this is, that Obumble never seems to learn from his past mistakes...

obama_bow.jpg

You'd think 5-1/2 years would be enough for him to start to 'get it', wouldn't you?

Apparently not.

Even though I made the mistake of voting for the guy... January 20, 2017, can't come fast enough for me, now.

My apologies, to my countrymen, and the Republic, for voting the way I did.

Talk about Buyer's Remorse...
red_smile.gif

Last edited:
It is amusing that some hack pundits have nothing better to do with their limited intellectual bandwidths than to parse the shit out of obligatory annual Presidential well wishes on special occasions. On Thanksgiving, they count how many times he did or did not say "God". They often inventing things he did or did not say, knowing the rubes will never actually check and will just copy and paste their manufactured bullshit.

Bigoted retards.

There is a difference between praising and giving credit where no credit is due.

See post #6 and smell the unmistakable stench of hypocrisy on yourselves.

Bigoted retards.

I see no hypocrisy in what I said.

A religion, any religion as stupid as i think they all are can be an important entity in world events and history.

As I said there is a difference between praise and giving credit where none is due.

Apparently it's crickets time...
Oh, I dunno... it just took a while.

Criticizing the (Failed) Messiah is the surest way to bring the few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots running to defend the Imperial dignity.
wink_smile.gif

Of course, there goes the neighborhood, once that smell of hyper-liberal demagoguery leaches out into the fresh air...
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

Bigoted retards.

Yeah, because how DARE us notice that Obama tells US WE DIDN'T BUILD THAT. And I don't recall him EVER congratulating one Christian or Atheist on building the country.

But that makes us bigots for noticing?

Nice damn try!

Like I said. Liberalism. They have a constant war on the obvious and attacking anyone who dares notice the obvious.

A religion, any religion as stupid as i think they all are can be an important entity in world events and history.

As I said there is a difference between praise and giving credit where none is due.

The orgy of histrionics over a well wishing annual message is strictly because Obama said it. I guarantee you these same dimwits didn't even give a flying fuck when Bush made the same remarks, and were quite likely completely ignorant that he even did. They only get outraged at what they are told to get outraged over, which makes them the lowest breed of follower retards.

It is amusing that some hack pundits have nothing better to do with their limited intellectual bandwidths than to parse the shit out of obligatory annual Presidential well wishes on special occasions. On Thanksgiving, they count how many times he did or did not say "God", often inventing things he did or did not way knowing the rubes will never actually check.

Bigoted retards.

You simply stated it all, and now the crickets will take over the thread, because crickets go about their work without complaining about the breeze...

Nope. Apparently some liberals can't help themselves.

Any criticism of Obama equals RACISM!!!!!!

racist1.gif

On the day marking the end of the holy month of Ramadan, President Bush talked the importance of Islam as a world religion.

Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace. And in our Nation's Capital, this center contributes greatly to our spiritual and cultural life.

He DID NOT SAY they built the country.

NOR DID BUSH SAY to everyone else "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"

Makes a BIG DAMN DIFFERENCE!

You can't tell everyone else they didn't build that and then turn around and tell Muslims THEY DID!

Sorry, that's not a difference you are going to be able to rationalize your way around.

Guess, it's crickets time again, after I shut down the latest attempts to rationalize Obama's stupidity.

And what did they try? BUSH DID IT FIRST!!!!!!!

images

It's always Bush's fault for Obama's failures!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The orgy of histrionics over a well wishing annual message is strictly because Obama said it. I guarantee you these same dimwits didn't even give a flying fuck when Bush made the same remarks, and were quite likely completely ignorant that he even did. They only get outraged at what they are told to get outraged over, which makes them the lowest breed of follower retards.

Sorry dude but you are being way more emotional than I on this subject.

He DID NOT SAY they built the country.

NOR DID BUSH SAY to everyone else "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"

Makes a BIG DAMN DIFFERENCE!

You can't tell everyone else they didn't build that and then turn around and tell Muslims THEY DID!

Sorry, that's not a difference you are going to be able to rationalize your way around.

tissue?

DID YOU KNOW?

As you sit inside the courtroom, you can see the wall, right above where the Supreme Court Judges sit, a display of

The Ten Commandments

DID YOU KNOW?

There are Bible verses etched in stone all over the
Federal Buildings and Monuments in Washington , D.C.

DID YOU KNOW?

James Madison, the fourth president, known as
'The Father of Our Constitution'
made the Following Statement:

'We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions
upon the capacity of mankind for self government,
upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves,
to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to

The Ten Commandments of God.'

DID YOU KNOW?

Every session of Congress begins with a prayer
by a paid preacher, whose salary has been
paid by the taxpayer since 1777.

DID YOU KNOW?

Fifty-two of the 55 founders of the Constitution
were members of the established Orthodox churches
in the colonies..

DID YOU KNOW?

Thomas Jefferson worried that the Courts would overstep their authority
and instead of Interpreting the law
Would begin making law and Oligarchy:

the rule of few over many.

How then, have we gotten to the Point that everything we have done
for 220 years in this Country

is now suddenly wrong and Unconstitutional?

Lets put this around the world and let the world
see and remember that this great country was built on

THE HOLY BIBLE

and

belief in GOD!

(This is plagiarized from a post on facebook)

Forum List

Back