🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veterans Day - 2013

How do you know they were gay, if gays couldn't serve openly back then?

WEll THAT cinches it.

CarolJo you don't know jackshit about the service and you just proved it to anyone who does.

STFU

You don't speak for us veterans and you surely don't know who we are.

vets-0_zps1653941b.jpg

Oh really... with the state being on an ocean and having ten times the population of most other states, you think that's odd? Well, I hate to break this to ya but, you're just fucking stupid.

Here's what your filthy leftist state REALLY thinks of military/veterans...

USATODAY.com - San Francisco gives battleship the heave-ho

Just didn't go along with your filthy, disgusting, perverted homo agenda did it. Well you finally got a homo lover president and it's now all fine and dandy... we see what's important to you stinking leftists, here's your kullyfornia, the military/veterans be damned, all you care about is your precious FAGS...

marxist-liberal-values-hate-prayer-love-homosexual-agenda_zps289b4db3.jpg

Interesting...................your "proof" is an article that was written back in 2006, when there was a lot of Republican idiots running around who are hating on the gays.

Got news for you..................I'm an individual who has actually served (spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy from 1982 until 2002) and also was in a rating (Personnelman) that took care of the service records of the whole unit.

Wanna know what I'd found out during that time? Gays are generally better at their jobs than straights. Every 6 months, as a PN (Personnelman), I had to do the exam worksheets which totaled up the evaluations, awards, time in service and time in paygrade that every person taking the test had to fill out. Guess what? Gays almost always had higher evaluations, more awards, and generally did better on the exam than straights.
Even though I'm no longer active duty, and am now a member of the Fleet Reserve, I'm very glad that gays can serve openly in the service.

I'm guessing you've never served active duty, nor have been in a war zone.

How do you know they were gay, if gays couldn't serve openly back then?

Actually, I knew because they thought that they could trust me, and because I kept their secrets.

I also know of one person who was an ET3 who spent time going through the advanced electronics program who was offered a job of 50,000/year if he could get out of the military.

He did, he wasn't gay (I knew it) and he got discharged and walked into the job.

I also know of gays who wanted to serve, and who trusted me to keep their secret (because as a PN you notice things) and I did.

Sorry, but gays are a definite benefit to the military, because they know how to notice the details.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back