🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vetereans For Trump? Really?

I was in heavy combat for six months. The Viet Cong had it even worse than we did. If PTSD reflected manly psychology instead of the weakling rulers' attempt to turn men into crybabies, Vietnam would have some psycho mass murder every week.

Also, they've been babying us in childhood for decades, so the root cause of the symptoms is the way we are being softened up pre-trauma. For millions of years, what people only go through in war now was the condition of daily life back then. So we are naturally built to shrug off even the worse events in war.

How would you feel if you had to listen to a gutshot Marine scream himself to death and then have to sit by his corpse with his dead eyes still wide open for twenty minutes before carrying him to the evacuation helicopter? He looked like he had died from sheer terror, like some doll made out to look human the best its maker could, his blood drained and pooled where he had died, his stomach all blown out and filled up with a thick bandage. The corpsman came by talking to himself and could only close the Marine's eyes and then had to be sent home himself, but that doesn't mean he had any permanent damage unless the ignorant shrinks told him he had to feel that way and give into it instead of toughening up.

Oh!! A tough guy!! Cool story, bro!
James C. Dobson, October 14, 1966

His screaming was so horrible that it burned right through me and I was never haunted by it.

Fuck off.

After you, maggot!

Another made up diversion of the fucking left
.. You all realize that some veterans besides having issues are also left wing idiots...shit happens!
Mamas' Boys Are Self-Centered

Knowing what other warriors had gone through, I found it hard to feel sorry for myself. So PTSD is extreme selfishness. I met a fellow vet 25 years later who had been paralyzed from the neck down all that time. He said that he was one of the few survivors of the attack that crippled him and felt lucky to be alive.

No Veteran would vote for Obama the second, LoneFluffer. They have been FUCKED by this administration from day one. The abysmal VA of Obama/Hillary. The disgraceful treatment of servicemen and women under this shameful administration.

OF course veterans support Trump. Anything is better than the Obama/Hillary disaster.

MMm, yeah, when a lib can't bring himself to quote more than THREE words in a row from their target, while quoting whole paragraphs from people joining in on the attack,

You know that they are lying pieces of shit.

Fuck him.

(the writer of the article)

Please consider the claims of your linked article dismissed and ridiculed.

Forum List

Back