Vets marching past White House carrying baracades from the monuments 10/13

Funny, the media piece I read said there were "dozens" of protesters, lol, and Swallow is pretending there were confederate flags all over the place. Lolol...

Kind a ironic that the GOP/Tea Party/Cruz/Palin try to make political hay regarding the shut down the WWII Memorial, considering they backed the shut down that closed the memorial in the first place.

Sorry kid, Prez cracka ass made arbitrary decisions to make it "painful" for hardworking American's....YOUR Prez Cracka tried to shut it down to the American's it was dedicated to while allowing "minorities" to hold a rally there.

Fuck him and fuck you.

Any questions?

He took the monuments so he could tell people he was working in *good faith* when he "returns" them.

Kind a ironic that the GOP/Tea Party/Cruz/Palin try to make political hay regarding the shut down the WWII Memorial, considering they backed the shut down that closed the memorial in the first place.

Sorry kid, Prez cracka ass made arbitrary decisions to make it "painful" for hardworking American's....YOUR Prez Cracka tried to shut it down to the American's it was dedicated to while allowing "minorities" to hold a rally there.

Fuck him and fuck you.

Any questions?

I didn't voted for "Prez Cracka", nice try but in this case it doesn't work.
I'm simply pointing out the irony that anyone who doesn't goose-step to a particular ideology would notice if they just happen to be paying attention. Which I was.
Secondly, like most Americans, I think the shut down sucks. When the next quarter's GDP report shows disappointing growth, I wonder who you'll blame? :eusa_shifty: Having a government shut down on top the the sequester isn't real good for an economy that needs to pick up.

No they didn't. Why lie? Tell Barry to negotiate. That's what political factions do in a Democracy.

Fuck him and fuck you.

Any questions?

We don't need no stinkin' monuments.

Fuck him and fuck you.

Any questions?

I didn't voted for "Prez Cracka", nice try but in this case it doesn't work.
I'm simply pointing out the irony that anyone who doesn't goose-step to a particular ideology would notice if they just happen to be paying attention. Which I was.
Secondly, like most Americans, I think the shut down sucks. When the next quarter's GDP report shows disappointing growth, I wonder who you'll blame? :eusa_shifty: Having a government shut down on top the the sequester isn't real good for an economy that needs to pick up.

You pre-suppose that the Gov is more important than it is.

The private sector makes the economy purr, not ANY Gov flack....sorry, Econ 101.

The GDP has sucked since Cracka Ass took Office....and he has done NOTHING to help it.

What he is doing now is petulant and sick...

Forum List

Back