Drooling idiot wants mothers to stop breastfeeding boys

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
poes-feminist.jpg

I'm a boy and I breast fed until I was about 18 months old. I stopped breast feeding then until I reached the age of about 18. I started breast feeding again then. I'm 62 now. Breast feeding doesn't seem to have harmed me very much. I recommend it. Strongly.

This is clearly a post made by an idiot.
I was breastfed and, of course, it wasn't anything but a good thing.

Tits were placed on women for that purpose alone, not just to look good and be sucked by adult males such as myself for my pleasure and as foreplay in order to attempt to require their use for the intended purpose.

This is clearly a post made by an idiot.
I was breastfed and, of course, it wasn't anything but a good thing.

Tits were placed on women for that purpose alone, not just to look good and be sucked by adult males such as myself for my pleasure and as foreplay in order to attempt to require their use for the intended purpose.

If you read her post carefully, she is not saying that breastfeeding is bad. She is saying breastfeeding is good that is why she wants to refrain from breastfeeding her boys so that they grow up to be weaker than girls.

How nice. You found an idiot on line. Was it hard to do?

How nice, you missed the freaking point. Was it hard?

The REAL freaking point is that if you bother to look for 2 min on the internet, you will be able to find kooks of all shapes and sizes saying just about any stupid thing you want to rail against.

I see it every time you start blathering about the war on women, what's your point?

Forum List

Back