Vets marching past White House carrying baracades from the monuments 10/13

I recall the last shutdown when Clinton barred the public from visiting open-air parks.
Oh wait. No, that didnt happen.

It is a petty and atrocious abuse of power by Obama to order this to make people's lives miserable so they'll blame the GOP. I hope everyone can see through this and demand Obama's head.

Sorry kid, Prez cracka ass made arbitrary decisions to make it "painful" for hardworking American's....YOUR Prez Cracka tried to shut it down to the American's it was dedicated to while allowing "minorities" to hold a rally there.

Fuck him and fuck you.

Any questions?

I didn't voted for "Prez Cracka", nice try but in this case it doesn't work.
I'm simply pointing out the irony that anyone who doesn't goose-step to a particular ideology would notice if they just happen to be paying attention. Which I was.
Secondly, like most Americans, I think the shut down sucks. When the next quarter's GDP report shows disappointing growth, I wonder who you'll blame? :eusa_shifty: Having a government shut down on top the the sequester isn't real good for an economy that needs to pick up.

You pre-suppose that the Gov is more important than it is.

The private sector makes the economy purr, not ANY Gov flack....sorry, Econ 101.

The GDP has sucked since Cracka Ass took Office....and he has done NOTHING to help it.

What he is doing now is petulant and sick...

Speaking of Econ 101 and the GDP, we know the more G there is in GDP the worse things really are, fortunately the G is at only 19.5 percent of the GDP, which is more than nothing and less than it was during the Great Recession.

Last edited:
Kind a ironic that the GOP/Tea Party/Cruz/Palin try to make political hay regarding the shut down of the WWII Memorial, considering they backed the shut down that closed the memorial in the first place.

Care to comment on why it was closed this time when open air monuments weren't closed in previous government shut downs?

Didn't think so

Tools never do

You wanted to shut down the government.
You were warned what would happen when you shut down the government.
You shut down the government.
You cheered about shutting down the government.
Now you are bitching because you got the government shut down you wanted.
If there is a bigger bunch of idiots and crybabies in this country I am not aware of them.

You wanted to shut down the government.
You were warned what would happen when you shut down the government.
You shut down the government.
You cheered about shutting down the government.
Now you are bitching because you got the government shut down you wanted.
If there is a bigger bunch of idiots and crybabies in this country I am not aware of them.

Check your mirror.

Kind a ironic that the GOP/Tea Party/Cruz/Palin try to make political hay regarding the shut down of the WWII Memorial, considering they backed the shut down that closed the memorial in the first place.

Care to comment on why it was closed this time when open air monuments weren't closed in previous government shut downs?

Didn't think so

Tools never do

Are you sure about your facts there, Pops?

I will always back the veterans over the politicians.

Interesting. You say that as though the people who disagree with you politically do not back the veterans. As if you think your ideological brethren are the owners of emotions regarding our veterans.

That is exactly what the assholes who pulled this little stunt want and expect you to take away from the morning's activities.

Take this advice, if you will.

We ALL honor and respect the service that our veterans have given to this country. One way to NOT demonstrate this is to use them for some political grandstanding on a rainy Sunday morning.

I believe both parties back Veterans although often partially for political gain. This closing memorials though is purely spiteful unpatriotic behavior by Obama to score points!

Didn't think so

Tools never do

The fact that I disagree with you does not make me a tool. The fact you called me a tool tells us who is really the tool.:eusa_whistle:

Didn't think so

Tools never do

The fact that I disagree with you does not make me a tool. The fact you called me a tool tells us who is really the tool.:eusa_whistle:

You are.
You can't answer his question without acknowledging that this is entirely Obama's doing, in a spiteful vindictive Fuck You to the American people.

Didn't think so

Tools never do

You are.
You can't answer his question without acknowledging that this is entirely Obama's doing, in a spiteful vindictive Fuck You to the American people.

Why in the hell would I say it's all Obama's doing? I'd be lying and denying reality. Anyone who has the ability to look at this scenario objectively would determine that it's Obama's fault,,along with Congress's fault.
Ideologues.

What shutdown would that be? Are you referring to the 18% TEMPORARY Reduction in the size of the government force?

Forum List

Back