Vets marching past White House carrying baracades from the monuments 10/13

The fact that I disagree with you does not make me a tool. The fact you called me a tool tells us who is really the tool.:eusa_whistle:

You are.
You can't answer his question without acknowledging that this is entirely Obama's doing, in a spiteful vindictive Fuck You to the American people.

Why in the hell would I say it's all Obama's doing? I'd be lying and denying reality. Anyone who has the ability to look at this scenario objectively would determine that it's Obama's fault,,along with Congress's fault.
Ideologues.
Who does the Park Service work for? Who ordered them to shut down the parks? Hint, it wasn't Ted Cruz.

You are.
You can't answer his question without acknowledging that this is entirely Obama's doing, in a spiteful vindictive Fuck You to the American people.

Why in the hell would I say it's all Obama's doing? I'd be lying and denying reality. Anyone who has the ability to look at this scenario objectively would determine that it's Obama's fault,,along with Congress's fault.
Ideologues.
Who does the Park Service work for? Who ordered them to shut down the parks? Hint, it wasn't Ted Cruz.

Never heard of "cause & effect"? I guess not!

Ideologues.

Never heard of "cause & effect"? I guess not!

Obama gave the order. The Park Service jumped. That's all the cause and effect here.
If you say it's because of the shutdown, show me where parks were closed when Clinton was president.

I will always back the veterans over the politicians.

Interesting. You say that as though the people who disagree with you politically do not back the veterans. As if you think your ideological brethren are the owners of emotions regarding our veterans.

That is exactly what the assholes who pulled this little stunt want and expect you to take away from the morning's activities.

Take this advice, if you will.

We ALL honor and respect the service that our veterans have given to this country. One way to NOT demonstrate this is to use them for some political grandstanding on a rainy Sunday morning.

Interesting that you assume to know what I think about those who disagree with me politically about the veterans since my post was not attack on anyone other than the politicians in Washington as for your advice that might mean something to me if I was not pretty sure given the content of a lot of your past post if we had a Republican President in office when they did this you would be one of those doing what you call political grandstanding.

Damn shame they didn't build a cool little fort out of the barricades they dumped at the fence... that would have been epic.

Just sayin'.

I love the assumption that the veterans who participated in the protest are being *used*...too stupid to think for themselves. This is sort of the way the left views blacks as well. If they speak out against the left, then they're just poor stupid ol' things that are being told what to say/think.

It tells you exactly how the left views them. They view them as chattel.

Kind a ironic that the GOP/Tea Party/Cruz/Palin try to make political hay regarding the shut down the WWII Memorial, considering they backed the shut down that closed the memorial in the first place.

Sorry kid, Prez cracka ass made arbitrary decisions to make it "painful" for hardworking American's....YOUR Prez Cracka tried to shut it down to the American's it was dedicated to while allowing "minorities" to hold a rally there.

Fuck him and fuck you.

Any questions?

Name the source of that echo! Who went on record to say that and who was it that told them that?

Kind a ironic that the GOP/Tea Party/Cruz/Palin try to make political hay regarding the shut down the WWII Memorial, considering they backed the shut down that closed the memorial in the first place.

No they didn't. Why lie? Tell Barry to negotiate. That's what political factions do in a Democracy.

Democrats in the Senate have been calling for negotiations since March on the budget. Obviously this is why the Republican didn't want honest negotiations. Their plan was to use the CR to try and repeal the new Healthcare laws.

Yeah, I don't imagine real veterans would be too keen on showing disrepect for their fallen brethren by showing up at a monument to them with squirt guns and water balloons.

That's right up bode's alley, though.

No they didn't. Why lie? Tell Barry to negotiate. That's what political factions do in a Democracy.

Democrats in the Senate have been calling for negotiations since March on the budget. Obviously this is why the Republican didn't want honest negotiations. Their plan was to use the CR to try and repeal the new Healthcare laws.

It actually doesnt matter what Democrats have called for.
Harry Reid and Barack Obama went into this declaring they would not negotiate. That trumps anything a Dem in the Senate might say.

It actually doesnt matter what Democrats have called for.
Harry Reid and Barack Obama went into this declaring they would not negotiate. That trumps anything a Dem in the Senate might say.

Of course it matters that the Republicans refused to negotiate in good faith over the budget process. Furthermore Reid and Boehner negotiated an agreement to extend the debt ceiling and fund the Government for a full year. The Republicans reneged on that deal to bring us the current shut down/debt ceiling crisis.

I recall the last shutdown when Clinton barred the public from visiting open-air parks.
Oh wait. No, that didnt happen.

It is a petty and atrocious abuse of power by Obama to order this to make people's lives miserable so they'll blame the GOP. I hope everyone can see through this and demand Obama's head.
You wanted to shut the government down.
You were warned what would happen if you shut the government down.
You shut the government down.
You cheered about shutting the government down.
Now you are bitching about the government shut down that YOU wanted and caused.
If there is a more stupid and ignorant group of people in this country I am not aware of them.

The government can stay shut down.

Of course Obama's going to blame Republicans for the petty shit he does that illustrates in flaming colors in what regard he holds the American people, and America itself.. Let's see what is next on the list...I like it when he shows his hand.

Good thing Hoover wasn't president he'd have MacArthur use force on those veterans, maybe even shoot a couple to make his point.

You'd like that...then Obama could blame Republicans for that, too.

Thing is, some of those veterans are probably armed. Lefties are only brave about shooting unarmed school kids. So I don't see any of you stepping up to take on those horrible vets.

I have a simple question why was the national mall that was and I believe is again shutdown opened for Nancy pelosi and her immigration rally? The Rally at which she spoke and thanked President Obama for opening the mall. If all of this the WW2 memorial the national mall was supposed to be closed as a result of the shutdown why was a seeming exception made for Pelosi and her rally but not the veterans? After all if it's shutdown for one shouldn't it be shutdown for all or to reverse it if it's open for one how come not all?

Those aren't barricades. They are BARRYCADES.

Urban Dictionary: barrycade

1. barrycade
1. A barrier (usually temporary) that exists for no reason. 2. A barrier erected for political reasons.
"Dude, Obama barrycaded the park."

"Hey, let's put up some barrycades to keep those World War II veterans away from the open-air World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C., in order to try and score some cheap political points."

2. Barry-cade
Barry-cade (or Barrycade)

A barrier or barricade put up outside open-air national parks and monuments by the Obama administration during the partial government shutdown in late 2013. The barriers allegedly cost more to put up than having done nothing, which was ironic when the government supposedly had less money to spend during the shutdown. It also seemed to demonstrate they were unnecessarily put up by orders from the Obama administration in efforts to "make the American people feel more pain" and in hopes of demonizing congress and the GOP.
Who wants to go see Mt. Rushmore this weekend?
We can't, Barry (Obama) had Barry-cades put up in hopes of pissing people off.

Forum List

Back