Vets to Gop: “You clearly represent the worst of politics of this country,”

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
AHA! The GOP busted!!!

Vets groups slam GOP senator for ?disgusting? politics | MSNBC

“Your allegations are ugly and mean-spirited in every sense of the words and are profoundly wrong, both logically and morally. Quite frankly Senator, you should be ashamed,” the Veterans of Foreign Wars statement said, noting that their D.C. staff that Burr had criticized have been deployed to combat a combined 47 times.

“You clearly represent the worst of politics of this country,” two top officials of the Paralyzed Veterans of America said Sunday of Burr.

how much would you like to bet the veteran vote goes to the GOP the next two elections?

how much would you like to bet the veteran vote goes to the GOP the next two elections?

Not any more baby. Looks like the Vets are but the latest group to be disgusted with the Republicans. Look for the troops to turn on the GOP soon also.

Not any more baby. Looks like the Vets are but the latest group to be disgusted with the Republicans. Look for the troops to turn on the GOP soon also.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT
everybody here knows you live in a world of denial anyway

this is just your latest attempt to deflect attention away from your MESSIAH OBAMA'S lastest failure

MEANWHILE; the nations largest veterans group DID call for the resignation of Shinseki

ur a joke

attempting to make one guy the entire GOP

Dolts!

Last edited:

You're confusing the opinions of some political hacks in Washington DC with the opinions of veterans in general.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT

this is just your latest attempt to deflect attention away from your MESSIAH OBAMA'S lastest failure

The GOP is being exposed as the lying sacks of shit party as we speak. They only care about the GOP fat-cats and the rich in general.

You're confusing the opinions of some political hacks in Washington DC with the opinions of veterans in general.

Calling the vets "political hacks"? You are disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself!

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT

The GOP is being exposed as the lying sacks of shit party as we speak. They only care about the GOP fat-cats and the rich in general.

I would ask ANY Veteran on this board the following question...

If in the course of your military experience you heard a commanding officer state: "our military is air-raiding villages killing civilians."
what would your response be KNOWING that the enemy doesn't care about "context" but the words excoriating military for air raids and killing civilians but
will use those words to encourage more military deaths... possibly your own!

These words among others during the Iraq Liberation were found to be emboldening the enemy.

This Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT"

asked: "Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???) We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

So I repeat.. what would you if you were in the military hear a commanding officer use terms like that without care that the enemy would use it do?
Would you really follow this commanding officer that thinks so little of your life that by according to Harvard study words like that encourage more deaths!

I have been a life-member of the VA for forty years and have donated to Paralyzed Veterans of America for 30 years.

That stops today. Never again.

I stopped worrying about the VA, I stopped supporting them when they endorsed Bill the rapist Clinton over a true Hero, Bob Dole.

They also endorsed Barbara "Ma'am" boxer.

The VFW doesn't look out for Veterans. Never has. It's why it's falling apart.

The VFW down here? In Florida where we have a VERY high percentage of Veterans? Falling apart.

They can't get Veterans to show up. 75% of the people that go into the VFW are 'social' members.

Real Veterans walked away from the VFW years ago.

I didn't know that the Paralyzed veterans was as bad as the VFW. Now I do. I appreciate it.

They will never see another penny from this household.

You scumbags think you got something by noting that the VFW has attacked a Republican?

You're idiots. The VFW has been a fucking joke for 35 years. A bad joke.

The VFW doesn't care about Veterans any more than the goobermint. I don't know what they care about or why, I just know that they're fucking worthless and should change their name.

Especially since Veterans haven't bothered with them in decades.

Listen... as the GOP propaganda machine works frantically as we speak, in searching the records of the "two top officials of the Paralyzed Veterans of America" who issued one of the statements against Burr, to see if they are democrats.

Huh. My local VFW just built a beautiful new building, is actively recruiting and joining new members from Bush's two unwanted wars and has an active outreach program for all vets. In Florida.

Last edited:
I have been a life-member of the VA for forty years and have donated to Paralyzed Veterans of America for 30 years.

That stops today. Never again.

I stopped worrying about the VA, I stopped supporting them when they endorsed Bill the rapist Clinton over a true Hero, Bob Dole.

They also endorsed Barbara "Ma'am" boxer.

The VFW doesn't look out for Veterans. Never has. It's why it's falling apart.

The VFW down here? In Florida where we have a VERY high percentage of Veterans? Falling apart.

They can't get Veterans to show up. 75% of the people that go into the VFW are 'social' members.

Real Veterans walked away from the VFW years ago.

I didn't know that the Paralyzed veterans was as bad as the VFW. Now I do. I appreciate it.

They will never see another penny from this household.

You scumbags think you got something by noting that the VFW has attacked a Republican?

You're idiots. The VFW has been a fucking joke for 35 years. A bad joke.

The VFW doesn't care about Veterans any more than the goobermint. I don't know what they care about or why, I just know that they're fucking worthless and should change their name.

Especially since Veterans haven't bothered with them in decades.

Good bye. Don't let the door hit you...

Calling the vets "political hacks"? You are disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself!

I knew some liberal turd would accuse me of attacking all vets. I attacked the leadership of these groups, not vets. The leaders are a bunch of hacks who live in Washington and kiss political ass.

Forum List

Back