Vets to Gop: “You clearly represent the worst of politics of this country,”

If anyone ever wondered whether or not you are an asshole, your post confirms it. What a wonderfully patriotic American you are to be pleased that the Veterans of Foreign Wars is a dying organization. So much for waving the flag and pretending to be sympathetic to vets.

Ron, man. Don't take this the wrong way. But you're way too stupid to try to debate Edgetho. Just trying to help.
Pleeaaaasssssseeeee! Adding your IQ to edgetho's would still leave you with a number well under 100.

THIS is the VFW, people. Not the Veterans who fought and died to make this a great..... No........ THE GREATEST Country the Earth has ever known.

This is the VFW. An inside-the-beltway organization whose bureaucrats are far more interestd in keeping their jobs than they are in serving the interest of Veterans. PARTICULARLY Combat Veterans.

Think about this the next time they ask for your money:

Veterans of Foreign Wars PAC backs Klein over veteran West | Post on Politics

Veterans of Foreign Wars PAC backs Klein over veteran West
by George Bennett | October 1st, 2010

The PAC for the nation’s largest veterans group has has endorsed Democratic U.S. Rep. Ron Klein over Republican challenger and war veteran Allen West

klein-84x100.jpg

“This endorsement is based on your strong support for veterans, national security & defense, and military personnel issues,” says a letter to Klein from Veterans of Foreign Wars PAC Director Salvatore Capirchio.

The VFW represents more than 2.1 million vets. (Edge: It's now down to 1.8 thanks to the idiots running it) Its PAC mainly endorses incumbents from both parties and in 2008 gave 55 percent of its contributions to Democrats and 45 percent to Republicans.

allenwest-100x100.jpg

Klein also was endorsed this week by Veterans and Military Families for Progress.

when did the Democrats ever give a shit?.....at election time?.....ever since Vietnam all we see and hear is the stories about Homeless Vets,Vets with physical and mental problems who are not getting help,and it does not matter who is in charge.....every Administration is guilty of treating returning Vets like shit...every one including this one....

Not just in the dimocrap scum party proper, but in their support groups like the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and Hollywood.

Name me some Movies with Viet Nam Veterans that weren't crazy, murderers or both.

Name some Movies about Viet Nam where we were the good guys instead of baby-killing, raping, village burning Mongols.

Even in the most positive Viet Nam Movie I can think of, Gibson's "We Were Soldiers" (....Once And Young), they over-emphasize the bloodiness and manage to get the NVA Commander in there as a reasonable and thoughtful man.

But, all in all, still the most 'positive' movie about Viet Nam. But that's not exactly a hard-won prize since every other movie has been just one negative after another.

But WWII Movies? Gee Willikers, Mister Green Jeans, those guys were all heroes.

Even though we didn't enter Northern Europe until June of 1944, after the Russians had lost almost 20 Million Men. And the fight was knocked out of the Germans six Months later at the Battle of the Bulge.

While a Viet Nam Veteran could have been Choppered into a different LZ every other week for an average of 240 days of combat, the average WWII Soldier or Marine in the Pacific saw about 40 days of combat in the entire four years.

Statistics about the Vietnam War

The VFW? FUCK the VFW. I just wrote them an e-mail telling them that I am ashmaed (again) to be a permanent member of that organization.

And that envelope I just got from PVA asking for our usual donation? They're gonna get it back but not with a check in it.

With a letter thanking them for giving the SCUM OF THE EARTH dimocraps ammunition to say this is just about politics.

FUCK them.

Maybe they can go and endorse Hitlery Clinton for POTUS. There is no doubt in my mind they will.
I suspect the VFW is just as happy to be rid of you as you are to be rid of them. In fact, I suspect they are happier.
More and more you show yourself to be an intolerant asshole. "FUCK" anyone who doesn't have your small, warped view of life. Isn't that pretty much what your post says. What a wonderful way to think of your fellow vets. Your heart has to be black as a hunk of coal.

Change your tampon, bitch

it's PMSnbc folks..they have to their duty for the Obama and the DNC so it's back to blaming Republicans for EVERYTHING

it was probably one vet and he is a registered Democrat

this is yawn but it' the gives kiddy thrills

People shouldn't be allowed to mislead in their titles

it say vets to ONE Republican and what are these leaders names?

Last edited:
Right, Obama covering it up is not a big deal, it's the GOP's fault for highlighting that Obama is trying to cover it up

it's PMSnbc folks..they have to their duty for the Obama and the DNC so it's back to blaming Republicans for EVERYTHING

it was probably one vet and he is a registered Democrat

this is yawn but it' the gives kiddy thrills

People shouldn't be allowed to mislead in their titles

it say vets to ONE Republican

Vets representing millions of Vets attacking one Republican representing millions of Republicans.

Checkmate!

that reporting and article is so shoddy

no name's of people, just "leaders"

people should ignore this troll

This story came from MSNBC. That makes it a propaganda piece for looney left. Vets will back GOP by a 20-1 margin.

After building this kind of delusion, what the hell will democrats do when they get their richly deserved shellacking?

Some vets have hit some snags but for millions of us that have used the VA over the years many are satisfied, We also realize that the VA is a government agency with funds that go up and down. I have been grateful to the VA for their help and assistance since I filed a claim, not even knowing at the time what it was for, at Percy Jones in 1945.

when did the Democrats ever give a shit?.....at election time?.....ever since Vietnam all we see and hear is the stories about Homeless Vets,Vets with physical and mental problems who are not getting help,and it does not matter who is in charge.....every Administration is guilty of treating returning Vets like shit...every one including this one....

Not just in the dimocrap scum party proper, but in their support groups like the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and Hollywood.

Name me some Movies with Viet Nam Veterans that weren't crazy, murderers or both.

Name some Movies about Viet Nam where we were the good guys instead of baby-killing, raping, village burning Mongols.

Even in the most positive Viet Nam Movie I can think of, Gibson's "We Were Soldiers" (....Once And Young), they over-emphasize the bloodiness and manage to get the NVA Commander in there as a reasonable and thoughtful man.

But, all in all, still the most 'positive' movie about Viet Nam. But that's not exactly a hard-won prize since every other movie has been just one negative after another.

But WWII Movies? Gee Willikers, Mister Green Jeans, those guys were all heroes.

Even though we didn't enter Northern Europe until June of 1944, after the Russians had lost almost 20 Million Men. And the fight was knocked out of the Germans six Months later at the Battle of the Bulge.

While a Viet Nam Veteran could have been Choppered into a different LZ every other week for an average of 240 days of combat, the average WWII Soldier or Marine in the Pacific saw about 40 days of combat in the entire four years.

Statistics about the Vietnam War

The VFW? FUCK the VFW. I just wrote them an e-mail telling them that I am ashmaed (again) to be a permanent member of that organization.

And that envelope I just got from PVA asking for our usual donation? They're gonna get it back but not with a check in it.

With a letter thanking them for giving the SCUM OF THE EARTH dimocraps ammunition to say this is just about politics.

FUCK them.

Maybe they can go and endorse Hitlery Clinton for POTUS. There is no doubt in my mind they will.
I suspect the VFW is just as happy to be rid of you as you are to be rid of them. In fact, I suspect they are happier.
More and more you show yourself to be an intolerant asshole. "FUCK" anyone who doesn't have your small, warped view of life. Isn't that pretty much what your post says. What a wonderful way to think of your fellow vets. Your heart has to be black as a hunk of coal.
"FUCK" anyone who doesn't have your small, warped view of life.

isnt that what you say in lots of your threads Ronny?...

AHA! The GOP busted!!!

Vets groups slam GOP senator for ?disgusting? politics | MSNBC

“Your allegations are ugly and mean-spirited in every sense of the words and are profoundly wrong, both logically and morally. Quite frankly Senator, you should be ashamed,” the Veterans of Foreign Wars statement said, noting that their D.C. staff that Burr had criticized have been deployed to combat a combined 47 times.

“You clearly represent the worst of politics of this country,” two top officials of the Paralyzed Veterans of America said Sunday of Burr.

So nothing has changed. Vet groups from 2000-2008 analyzed the GOP vs. Democrats on their votes for our troops and found Dems voted for the troops 80% and the GOP/Bush/McCain vote for the troops 20% of the time, yet the GOP are the "support our troops" party? And funny the media doesn't tell the public this.

Veterans probably want to know why only now, the Republicans give a shit.

No veterans probably want to know why Obama has not done a damn thing about the VA considering the Bush administration flagged the transition team over wait times and other issues that concerned that department. In detail.

Forum List

Back