Vice Presidents staff threatens reporter who reported him not wearing a mask

So, the secret service shouldn’t have safety protocals?

Absolutely. What does that have to do with anything?
The reporter broke protocal designed by the secret service! Geeesh.
1588347891783.png

SS safety protocol

A Secret Service agent wears a mask as Air Force Two gets ready to leave Madison, Wis

And the lib in question, doesn't include in their op, that actual "threat".

Pretty standard for the libs.
Bull. Made up again. It was due to his tweeting out logistical information before the trip. -
However, the planning document is marked, “OFF THE RECORD AND FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY.” The off-the-record designation is standard for such logistical memos, indicating reporters are obligated not to publish or report the information. The White House typically keeps planning information confidential to maintain security for official trips.

Of course they don’t tell you that until the very last,paragraph.
Might make sense before the trip for security reasons. But after the fact, it seems irrelevant. More petty actions from the Trump administration

Fact is, Pence lied about being unaware of the rules
He deleted his tweets about the trip.

This one?

No. That was in reply to his original tweet he deleted. Lol

Nope. That’s the tweet. Which now is undergoing the Streisand effect.

Way to go Pence, ya moron. Try to suppress something only makes it more prevalent.

So, the secret service shouldn’t have safety protocals?

Absolutely. What does that have to do with anything?

The reporter broke protocal designed by the secret service! Geeesh.

Explain how anyone’s safety was put at risk by the reporter.

No need. He violated SS rules. End of story.

Once again, the rules apply to common people but not those in the Trump administration. Now, Pence is spreading lies about what he was told and is blaming the press.

Pence staff threatens action against reporter who tweeted about visit to clinic without surgical mask

But Steve Herman, who covers the White House for Voice of America, suggested that there was more to the story after Karen Pence’s interview.

“All of us who traveled with [Pence] were notified by the office of @VP the day before the trip that wearing of masks was required by the @MayoClinic and to prepare accordingly,” tweeted Herman, who covered the trip as part of his rotation as one of the pool reporters, who share information with other reporters in limited-space situations

Good. All your reporters are trash. They have no credibility. Honestly, they need to ban any reporter that steps out of line.

Once again, the rules apply to common people but not those in the Trump administration. Now, Pence is spreading lies about what he was told and is blaming the press.

Pence staff threatens action against reporter who tweeted about visit to clinic without surgical mask

But Steve Herman, who covers the White House for Voice of America, suggested that there was more to the story after Karen Pence’s interview.

“All of us who traveled with [Pence] were notified by the office of @VP the day before the trip that wearing of masks was required by the @MayoClinic and to prepare accordingly,” tweeted Herman, who covered the trip as part of his rotation as one of the pool reporters, who share information with other reporters in limited-space situations

Good. All your reporters are trash. They have no credibility. Honestly, they need to ban any reporter that steps out of line.
I know, I know

It’s always the press’s fault when Trump and his people screw up

Bull. Made up again. It was due to his tweeting out logistical information before the trip. -
However, the planning document is marked, “OFF THE RECORD AND FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY.” The off-the-record designation is standard for such logistical memos, indicating reporters are obligated not to publish or report the information. The White House typically keeps planning information confidential to maintain security for official trips.

Might make sense before the trip for security reasons. But after the fact, it seems irrelevant. More petty actions from the Trump administration

This one?

Way to go Pence, ya moron. Try to suppress something only makes it more prevalent.

Why doesn’t Pence just say......I am the Vice President and I won’t wear a fucking mask!

Easier than making up all these lies

I am not sick, I don’t need one
Nobody told me

And give random electric shocks to those that don't.

This one?

Why doesn’t Pence just say......I am the Vice President and I won’t wear a fucking mask!

Nobody told me

How do you know he didn't say that to the hospital?

WTF does that have to do with the reporter violating SS rules?

I know, I know

It’s always the press’s fault when Trump and his people screw up
Sean Spicer - Biggest inauguration ever.

Nobody told me
Pence said he gets tested regularly, but even Dr. Birx said that the tests are only accurate at the time of testing. You can touch something on the way from the test and get infected before the results come back.

My wife had to visit an orthopedic surgeon at the hospital yesterday. Of course the hospital required her to wear a mask yet when she got to the surgeons office everyone was barefaced, including the doctor. Could it possibly be because these medical professionals know that all of this mask business is just so much bullshit and eyewash as I've been explaining for weeks now?

My wife had to visit an orthopedic surgeon at the hospital yesterday. Of course the hospital required her to wear a mask yet when she got to the surgeons office everyone was barefaced, including the doctor. Could it possibly be because these medical professionals know that all of this mask business is just so much bullshit and eyewash as I've been explaining for weeks now?
Or the doctor could be desperate, looking for work because elective surgery has been shut down.

Look at the pictures of Pence at the Mayo. Everyone but he and his staff are wearing masks

The surgeon is more than welcome to establish their own protocols.

Mayo Clinic’s protocol is everyone wears a mask.

Apparently, that's flexible since they let him in without a mask.

Pence was surrounded by a number of heavily armed forces insisting they let the vice president in.

How would you suggest the Mayo Clinic enforce their rules?
They did? Please back that up with some evidence.
They let Pence in without a mask, and even let him continue as he explained he had been tested regularly and therefore wasn't a danger. Curious since as the head of the coronavirus task force, he was violating his own CDC guidelines.

So how would the Mayo Clinic have enforced their rules. Send their unarmed security forces to confront Pences heavily armed posse?

Pence was surrounded by a number of heavily armed forces insisting they let the vice president in.

How would you suggest the Mayo Clinic enforce their rules?
They did? Please back that up with some evidence.
They let Pence in without a mask, and even let him continue as he explained he had been tested regularly and therefore wasn't a danger. Curious since as the head of the coronavirus task force, he was violating his own CDC guidelines.

So how would the Mayo Clinic have enforced their rules. Send their unarmed security forces to confront Pences heavily armed posse?
So, you have ZERO evidence to back up your claim.

Dismissed.

Only for the elites. They don't have to follow the same rules.

Forum List

Back