Vice Presidents staff threatens reporter who reported him not wearing a mask

Mayo Clinic’s protocol is everyone wears a mask.
Apparently, that's flexible since they let him in without a mask.

Pence was surrounded by a number of heavily armed forces insisting they let the vice president in.

How would you suggest the Mayo Clinic enforce their rules?
They did? Please back that up with some evidence.
They let Pence in without a mask, and even let him continue as he explained he had been tested regularly and therefore wasn't a danger. Curious since as the head of the coronavirus task force, he was violating his own CDC guidelines.

So how would the Mayo Clinic have enforced their rules. Send their unarmed security forces to confront Pences heavily armed posse?
So, you have ZERO evidence to back up your claim.

Dismissed.

He made the same accusation again! The SAME one, not even a NEW one, What more do you expect a lib to do?

It is not like they have a lot of tools to work with.

So how would the Mayo Clinic have enforced their rules. Send their unarmed security forces to confront Pences heavily armed posse?

Dismissed.

The role of the secret service is two fold. Number one, protect the assignee. Number two to make sure whatever the assignee planned to do, gets done. If you need an example do you remember President Fords trip to the airport?

Salamites, then 19, was driving several young friends in his mother's 1968 Buick LeSabre when a Lincoln Continental limousine shot through a red light at Talcott and Market streets. Salamites couldn't stop in time, and broadsided the limo. What he saw next will be with him forever, he says.

"I looked at the other car, and looking at me is President Ford.

Ford had been riding from a Hartford event to Bradley International Airport, accompanied by GOP state Chairman Frederick Biebel and U.S. Rep. Stewart McKinney.

Federal agents and Hartford police took Salamites and his friends away for extensive questioning, and the Secret Service hurriedly got the limousine moving again. Its speed was limited because a front fender had been mashed against a wheel, but it made it to Bradley airport.

Once again, the rules apply to common people but not those in the Trump administration. Now, Pence is spreading lies about what he was told and is blaming the press.

Pence staff threatens action against reporter who tweeted about visit to clinic without surgical mask

But Steve Herman, who covers the White House for Voice of America, suggested that there was more to the story after Karen Pence’s interview.

“All of us who traveled with [Pence] were notified by the office of @VP the day before the trip that wearing of masks was required by the @MayoClinic and to prepare accordingly,” tweeted Herman, who covered the trip as part of his rotation as one of the pool reporters, who share information with other reporters in limited-space situations
My wife had to visit an orthopedic surgeon at the hospital yesterday. Of course the hospital required her to wear a mask yet when she got to the surgeons office everyone was barefaced, including the doctor. Could it possibly be because these medical professionals know that all of this mask business is just so much bullshit and eyewash as I've been explaining for weeks now?

The surgeon is more than welcome to establish their own protocols.

Only for the elites. They don't have to follow the same rules.
Ok, so why are you so butthurt over this?

Dismissed.

The role of the secret service is two fold. Number one, protect the assignee. Number two to make sure whatever the assignee planned to do, gets done. If you need an example do you remember President Fords trip to the airport?

Salamites, then 19, was driving several young friends in his mother's 1968 Buick LeSabre when a Lincoln Continental limousine shot through a red light at Talcott and Market streets. Salamites couldn't stop in time, and broadsided the limo. What he saw next will be with him forever, he says.

"I looked at the other car, and looking at me is President Ford.

Ford had been riding from a Hartford event to Bradley International Airport, accompanied by GOP state Chairman Frederick Biebel and U.S. Rep. Stewart McKinney.

Federal agents and Hartford police took Salamites and his friends away for extensive questioning, and the Secret Service hurriedly got the limousine moving again. Its speed was limited because a front fender had been mashed against a wheel, but it made it to Bradley airport.
Not even a cool story, bro.

Once again, the rules apply to common people but not those in the Trump administration. Now, Pence is spreading lies about what he was told and is blaming the press.

Pence staff threatens action against reporter who tweeted about visit to clinic without surgical mask

But Steve Herman, who covers the White House for Voice of America, suggested that there was more to the story after Karen Pence’s interview.

“All of us who traveled with [Pence] were notified by the office of @VP the day before the trip that wearing of masks was required by the @MayoClinic and to prepare accordingly,” tweeted Herman, who covered the trip as part of his rotation as one of the pool reporters, who share information with other reporters in limited-space situations
My wife had to visit an orthopedic surgeon at the hospital yesterday. Of course the hospital required her to wear a mask yet when she got to the surgeons office everyone was barefaced, including the doctor. Could it possibly be because these medical professionals know that all of this mask business is just so much bullshit and eyewash as I've been explaining for weeks now?

The surgeon is more than welcome to establish their own protocols.

Only for the elites. They don't have to follow the same rules.

Trump will break into another story about how people behind the Resolute Desk don’t have to wear masks

I just don't want to wear one myself. It's a recommendation, they recommend it. I'm feeling good...I don't know, somehow, sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful Resolute Desk, the great Resolute Desk, I think wearing a facemask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings and queens, I don't know, somehow I don't see it for myself."

This is a nothing burger.

But it shows that the secret service would have forced their way into the Mayo Clinic if they tried to stop Pence from entering because he wasn't wearing a mask.
Nostra said:
No, it doesn't.

Man up. You made a bullshit claim you can't back up and now you are scrambling.
The secret service violated a dozen state laws by leaving the scene of an accident, running a red light, the list is long. But the secret service is there to get things done. And breaking a law or a rule or anything interfering with the protectees mission is a no brainer.

Forum List

Back