Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

What's the matter, you fucking reject?

Can't explain away the dishonesty so you're forced to attack me.

Cite the source of the photo. I'm not going to go away so you can continue your dishonest campaign. You fucking trolls really suck at this.

CITE THE SOURCE OF THE PHOTO. You know you're dishonest. Fess up, skid mark.

Gamolon, Ollie, Patriot, Candycorn and everybody else not refuting the official claim. I call on you to provide concrete evidence that Gamolon's first photo ISN'T doctored and that the MASSIVE discrepancies within photo 1 and photo 3 and 4, make sense.
The driver doors.
The passenger rear view mirror.
The red and whites on the top of the police car in photo 1 vs. photo 3 and 4.
The alignment of the trunk of the car in photo 1, as it matches up to the back of the car in height and size as well.

If this is the type of honesty people are willing to display over such a massive cover up, don't think you're going to be excluded when the shit really hits the fan.

Fess up with us and yourself.

Last edited:
Why don't try actually addressing the information instead of insulting people?

Explain your buddy Gamolon's doctored photo. Explain the information I've presented you with.

I know why you dont. Would you like to just call it and fess up with the readers of this thread that you're a liar and a cheat? You're also a despicable asshole that apparently enjoys insulting people in every post to boast your own pathetic existence.

CITE THE SOURCE OF THE PHOTO.

You fucks have been defeated in this argument. You lie and derail in order to keep others at bay.

I have triumphed you at this juncture and find you obsolete. You will not be addressed again. Anyone reading this, you have been warned that the same will happen to you.

The worst of these fucking assholes is Gamolon. Who actually is pathetic enough to take the time out to doctor a photo. A terrible job at that. I hope you got paid for it. If not YOU are one sad fucking soul.

WINNING! :lmao:

Explain your buddy Gamolon's doctored photo. Explain the information I've presented you with.

I know why you dont. Would you like to just call it and fess up with the readers of this thread that you're a liar and a cheat? You're also a despicable asshole that apparently enjoys insulting people in every post to boast your own pathetic existence.

You fucks have been defeated in this argument. You lie and derail in order to keep others at bay.

I have triumphed you at this juncture and find you obsolete. You will not be addressed again. Anyone reading this, you have been warned that the same will happen to you.

The worst of these fucking assholes is Gamolon. Who actually is pathetic enough to take the time out to doctor a photo. A terrible job at that. I hope you got paid for it. If not YOU are one sad fucking soul.

Fucking loser.:lol::lol:

Oh look. TakeAShit posts an irrelevant video as if that justifies his complete ignorance. And then triton thanks him for being irrelevant, thus proving his own irrelevance. :lol:

:lol:

Wow. You actually took the time out to doctor a photo and repost it? You're so far beyond dishonest it's fucking great. Look at the door of both of those vehicles. Do they look similar. Drivers door? The trunk size vs. the back end of the car? Does it match up?

You're the most pathetic soul ever. In real life I would hand you your nuts so you dont reproduce.

Cite the source of your photo you agent fucking troll. :lmao:

cite the source.

?

LOL, Busted the troll red handed :lol: :eusa_liar:

Gamolon, Ollie, Patriot, Candycorn and everybody else not refuting the official claim. I call on you to provide concrete evidence that Gamolon's first photo ISN'T doctored and that the MASSIVE discrepancies within photo 1 and photo 3 and 4, make sense.
The driver doors.
The passenger rear view mirror.
The red and whites on the top of the police car in photo 1 vs. photo 3 and 4.
The alignment of the trunk of the car in photo 1, as it matches up to the back of the car in height and size as well.

If this is the type of honesty people are willing to display over such a massive cover up, don't think you're going to be excluded when the shit really hits the fan.

Fess up with us and yourself.
Wow, it's so obvious that this is a doctored photo, what a lying POS :eusa_liar: The dishonesty in this group of trolls is astounding! But they'll all just quickly resort to the back up tactics of name calling and try to continue the fruit loop by changing the subject to something that has already been addressed. :eusa_hand:

Fucking loser.:lol::lol:

You bitches wanted the link/source where I got the photo? Here you go:
http://letsrollforums.com/911-birdys-gallery-t16679p2.html

Look at post #12.

Hey Takeastepback. As far as me "doctoring a photo", you can kiss my ass.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just goes to show what bunch of low-life, dishonest bitches people like Takeastepback are. Accusing people of things they have no proof of only to look "righteous".

Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass once in a while Takeastepback as you'd look less stupid. Let's see if you have the balls to retract your accusation of me doctoring the photo. I doubt it though...

What a loser.

Even so. That photo is doctored and can not be traced back to a photographer. Unless the red and whites on top of the car managed to become unburned AFTER it was supposedly moved from its location. The photo is CLEARLY doctored.

+1 for at least not doctoring it yourself (maybe.)
-1,000 for not questioning the massive discrepancies in the photos.

And I have the balls to respond because I have nothing to hide. My agenda is only for the truth. And the truth is, two of the now 3 sets of car 2723, only one comes back to someones photography copyright.

And finally it very well could be two 2723. The photos from FDR are from unit Intel 2723.

Where the other cars could have been 90 PCT or another unit. So it proves nothing at all. The discrepancies are clear. Those cars are not the same.

wtc086.jpg

Here is one more that looks like the actual intel car from the previous photos. That's 4 now of the prop 2723 in the op from location to location. Boy, this car got around. :lmao:

YOu guys win. There will NEVER be a real answer. This whole topic is disastrously fucked. I retract all prior comment up until this point. Offer an apology to EVERYONE, and walk away from this topic for good. It's over. No truth can be attained here.

2 planes crashed and 2 110 story buildings pulverized from that.

Peace everyone.

Forum List

Back