Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

You fucking pig fuckers really suck at this. Like, real bad. I hope you all DIAF after WMFYM, AYW. Soooo dishonest.

Cite the source.

I don't know what his source is, but the cars certainly appear the same to me. Now I'm not an expert, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn before....

LOL

I love meltdowns.....

Hey TakeAShit.... if Gamolon is on ignore, why are you responding to what he wrote? :lol: BUSTED AGAIN!!!!

And you're just like Triton; such a lazy fuck or so dishonest that you hope someone ELSE can do your work for you. :lol: Why bother? We all know you're a lying piece of shit! You want to make a point? Make a point. Don't sit there jacking off and pretending your bullshit is real and then telling everyone else they have to prove it for themselves.

Just thought I'd post this about the FDR drive cars igniting/on fire and what I just found...

Judy says this about toasted cars on FDR vs. being towed.
Judy Wood said:
In the debate over toasted cars ignited by this article, some have argued that the wrecked vehicles on FDR drive were damaged at the WTC and were loaded up and transported and dumped on FDR drive for storage. First, there is no evidence that this was done.

I found this photo yesterday of car 2723 that I had never seen before. The red arrow on the right points to, what I eventually figured out, the words "The Millenium Hilton". Also notice the tree branch circled in red.
car2723wtc.jpg

Here is a Google Earth photo of the same area. Notice the tree branch on the left and the words "The Millenium Hilton" on the right.
milleniumhotel.png

Here are the photos Judy puts on her site for the car 2327 being burned at the FDR location.
car2723fdrb.jpg

car2723fdr.jpg

Does this constitute the non existing evidence that the car was moved to the FDR location that she claims doesn't exist?

Thoughts?

:lol:

Wow. You actually took the time out to doctor a photo and repost it? You're so far beyond dishonest it's fucking great. Look at the door of both of those vehicles. Do they look similar. Drivers door? The trunk size vs. the back end of the car? Does it match up?

You're the most pathetic soul ever. In real life I would hand you your nuts so you dont reproduce.

Cite the source of your photo you agent fucking troll. :lmao:

Do the driver doors and the police lights on top match?

You aren't getting out of this. Admit it. Cite your source. Or admit you'r agent trolls.

I'm not letting it go.

You're all fucking lost if you believe the trolls saying there is a match.
The war. it is on your mind.

Actually it appears that the drivers door may have been damaged more by a fork lift or similar piece of equipment used to move the car out of the way. But the burn marks and other details are identical. And I can't be positive about the door because they are at a different angle with different lighting.

You fucking pig fuckers really suck at this. Like, real bad. I hope you all DIAF after WMFYM, AYW. Soooo dishonest.

Cite the source.
Only an illiterate asshole says, "like", you fuck. What are you 15 years old, shit stain? Leave than, you dishonest turd.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back