Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

Testimony from Lieutenant Rene Davila

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110453.PDF

....But we were there. Vehicle 219 was
destroyed.
Q. Was it on fire?
A. What?
Q. Was it on fire?
A. Fire? We saw the sucker blow up. We
heard "Boom!" We were walking up Fulton Street.
I don't know how far we made it up when someone
says, "The building's coming down." By the time
I realized, it's a repeat. .....

He never answered if it was on fire already did he. Another reach by you.

NEXT!

You trolls are so fucking dishonest.

I'm not address you anymore, Gamolon. You're a dishonest troll.

Look at the little bitch run away YET AGAIN!!! :lol: Apparently TakeAShit can't handle anyone who disagrees with him, so he has to start whining and bitching about trolls when someone directly refutes his claims and asks reasonable questions.

Why would he not mention cars being hit by debris, regardless of visibility. It would seem that he would say, " I heard debris slamming down onto cars and they blew up/"

Not mention of spontaneous. You're dishonest and would love to discredit these accounts, but you can not.

Emergency Medical Technician, Renae O'Carroll"

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110116.PDF

....... We went down Atlantic Avenue going
towards the Manhattan Bridge, and the heat was so
intense, so intense, you could actually feel it
while you were up on the bridge. I mean that
intense you could feel the heat. Cars were
coming this way, and we were driving that way.
They assigned us to go to Church and
Vesey. We were going towards that area. The
cars are coming this way. People are screaming
and running, and we're going the opposite
direction into the mess, into the belly of the
beast of this thing. I still can't believe I had
the nerve to do that to this day.......

There is quite a distance between the Manhattan bridge and WTC.....

Q. The building actually came down at that
point?
A. The building wasn't down yet. I was
getting ready to pull out, and the transportation
officer waved me over. He wanted to tell me what
hospital to go to.......

It was just basically dark. I had
never been through anything -- I thought I was
dying. The only thing I could see was balls of
fire, just balls of fire. At one point I thought
I was on fire because it was that close to me. I
could feel the heat. I said to myself, wow, I'm
on fire. This is what it feels like to be on
fire.

Not one mention of spontaneous combustion of ANYTHING yet you listed it as proof of such Typical.

NEXT!

SHE never answered. And she did, she said "fire?" as if in disbelief. She saw it blow up.

Your again being dishonest and cannot figure out how to address eye witness account.

Keep trying.

Maybe post another dishonest photo of an I-beam or something. I'm done with you.

So, would any sober individual, who has an honest disposition, like to try to account for the anomalies?

EMT, Patricia Ondrovic
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110048.PDF

Q: West Side Highway and Vesey?
A: And Vesey, yeah. I was still on Vesey, cause the building that blew up on
me was on Vesey, it was on the corner next to the West Side Highway. Cause I know I
was running west, I didn't run that way. Thank God, I would have been dead had I run
the other way. But I ran towards the West Side Highway, and I kept running up Vesey.
As I was running up Vesey, the first car blew up on me on the corner of Vessey and the
West Side Highway. That set my turnout coat on fire, that set my hair on fire, and that
set my feet on fire. I kept running. I got news for you, those turn out coats need to be
called burn out coats, cause this thing caught up in flames.
They cut two inches off my
hair in less that two minutes, my coat was completely engulfed, and that was the only
way I could see where I was running at that point, because I had a glow from my coat.

Do you see where she says that there was no debris anywhere or fire on the car? It just blew up with nothing there to cause it?????

Get real.

I want proof of things blowing up with NO DEBRIS anywhere. I want you to provide an eyewitness account of a car or person, not touched by debris, that just ignited on it''s own.

So far you haven't proven SQUAT.

So, would any sober individual, who has an honest disposition, like to try to account for the anomalies?
There is no way I can address this...It is another weird anomaly that has been swept under the rug. It is possible, given what you have posted and linked, that there were multiple forces of destruction, but the fact remains, that there is no way sporadic fires and asymmetrical damage caused the symmetrical straight down collapses of these 3 massive buildings, and I see that the fruit loopers are still doing what they do best. Now it appears they have been charged with resurrecting fading threads so the ones about the recent deception of OBL 10th reported death are diminished.

SHE never answered. And she did, she said "fire?" as if in disbelief. She saw it blow up.

Your again being dishonest and cannot figure out how to address eye witness account.

So your putting words into her mouth and interpreting what YOU think she meant. Am I understanding you right?

Hence you saying "AS IF IN DISBELIEF".

The fact remains is that there is no mention of existing debris or fire and you are ASSUMING what she saw and meant.

Typical of you idiots.

Address ALL of the witness accounts. All of them. Dont pick and fucking choose to what matches your liking.

NEXT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So I prove you worng in one of your pieces of "evidence" and you want me to address other ones because you didn't like it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why would he not mention cars being hit by debris, regardless of visibility. It would seem that he would say, " I heard debris slamming down onto cars and they blew up/"

Why don't you tell us why. You have a pretty good habit of interpreting what you think people mean and saw with 100% accuracy based on their verbal accounts.

Not ONE of your witness accounts says anything about things spontaneously ignited with no help from debris. You can assume what they meant and why they didn't mention things all you want.

You're still assuming.

There is no way I can address this...It is another weird anomaly that has been swept under the rug. It is possible, given what you have posted and linked, that there were multiple forces of destruction, but the fact remains, that there is no way sporadic fires and asymmetrical damage caused the symmetrical straight down collapses of these 3 massive buildings, and I see that the fruit loopers are still doing what they do best. Now it appears they have been charged with resurrecting fading threads so the ones about the recent deception of OBL 10th reported death are diminished.

May Day! May Day! :lol:

So predictable that this date would be chosen for OBL "death".

Way to ramp up those rating Obama!

May Day! May Day! :lol:

So predictable that this date would be chosen for OBL "death".

Way to ramp up those rating Obama!

Indeed, and to the day of Bushs "mission accomplished" speech. You got to hand it to these psy op bastards, they are really good at the mind control, especially on such a massive scale. It is good to know that not everyone is falling for their BS, and a lot of folks are waking up, and when they do that they analyze what they are being told and shown, realizing all the times they have been duped and lied to, and the sensible person in them emerges.
The list of past deceptions is vast, the evidence is vast, all it takes is for a person to take an honest look at the big picture, including past and recent events, and it soon becomes clear to them just how much BS they have been told and believed.

Keep trying.

Maybe post another dishonest photo of an I-beam or something. I'm done with you.

Of course you're done with me. I just cut your legs out from under you and your "eyewitness proof of spontaneousness combustion that was NOT caused by debris" bullshit.

That's what you all do when you get proven wrong.

Why dont you run off and find another dishonest picture of a beam, gamolon. You proved nothing at all. Except that you're completely fucking ignorant and can't read and comprehend eye witness testimony.

Go fuck yourself and when you're done, no family

Last post of me addressing your dishonest ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why dont you run off and find another dishonest picture of a beam, gamolon. You proved nothing at all. Except that you're completely fucking ignorant and can't read and comprehend eye witness testimony.

Go fuck yourself and when you're done, deleted

Really? Now you have to pretend you're going to rape his mother? Just more proof of the kind of lowlife scum truthtards are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to have to be the one who tell you; but your government lies to you every day.

Not a single day goes by, that your masters in, (and mostly behind), your government are not busy thinking up new ways to feed you new lies and manipulate your opinions. Let the public beware !

It is our responibility not to allow too much BS to be forced down our throats at once.

Your government knows this: Really big lies are much less likely to be challenged by the masses than small ones. Unfortunately, this is a fact about human nature which has been known about and exploited by governments for a long time.

Footnote:
And if you believe for one second that Osama Bin Laden was just recently captured and shot in the face, (then tested with biometrics), and then buried at sea, you are one gullible fool !

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself and when you're done, no family

This will be the first time reporting someone like you ya prick.

I have no problems with people saying things about me, but when you stoop low enough like you just did, you deserve it.

I'm glad you posted this where everyone can see what type of people you idiots really are.

Welcome to ignore.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back