Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

Your contempt for people who disagree with the "official" theory is obvious, Patriot911.
More lies from a piece of shit liar. I have contempt for fucks like you who ignore the evidence and pretend their lies are somehow relevant.

Triton said:
Your explanation for the collapse of WTC 7, in your own words, is not.
So, now you're agreeing I explained it, but you're too stupid to understand it?

Triton said:
What do you make of TakeAStepBack's photograph, Patriot911?
Funny how you ignorant shits can't understand the forces unleashed in a collapse. TakeAShit has already proven he knows nothing of physics, especially when he cut and paste a thoroughly debunked formula from dental assistant Judy Woods. :lol:

Your contempt for people who disagree with the "official" theory is obvious, Patriot911.
More lies from a piece of shit liar. I have contempt for fucks like you who ignore the evidence and pretend their lies are somehow relevant.

Triton said:
So, now you're agreeing I explained it, but you're too stupid to understand it?

Triton said:
Funny how you ignorant shits can't understand the forces unleashed in a collapse. TakeAShit has already proven he knows nothing of physics, especially when he cut and paste a thoroughly debunked formula from dental assistant Judy Woods. :lol:

No, I am satiring the fact that you have made no explanation, in your own words, on how WTC7 collapsed.

Admit, that was a very pathetic tactic on your part.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let me guess since he's on my ignore list. He completely slandered my character and did not address your question at all, Triton.

Am I right?

And what do you?! I AM right!

Dental assistant?

Dr. Judy Wood sacrificed her career to spread the truth.

Judy D. Wood is a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of biomaterials and composite materials. She is a member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM), co-founded SEM’s Biological Systems and Materials Division, and has served on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division.
Dr. Judy Wood, bio
Dr. Wood received her
B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),
M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and
Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bimaterial joints. She has taught courses including
Experimental Stress Analysis,
Engineering Mechanics,
Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
Strength of Materials Testing
Is this what Eisenhower warned us of?

Figure 1. My intellectual integrity prevents me from calling this a collapse. This is why I have chosen to stand up. My conscience leaves me no other choice.
From 1999 to 2006 Dr. Wood has been an assistant professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. Before moving to Clemson she spent three years as a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech.
One of Dr. Wood's research interests is biomimicry, or applying the mechanical structures of biological materials to engineering design using engineering materials. Other recent research has investigated the deformation behavior of materials and structures with complex geometries and complex material properties, such as fiber-reinforced composite materials and biological materials. Dr. Wood is an expert in the use of moiré interferometry, a full-field optical method that is used in stress analysis, as well as materials characterization and other types of interference. In recent years, Dr. Wood and her students have developed optical systems with various wavelengths and waveguides. Dr. Wood has over 60 technical publications in refereed journals, conference proceedings, and edited monographs and special technical reports.

Dr. Wood started to question the events of 9/11 on that same day when what she saw and heard on television was contradictory and appeared to violate the laws of physics. Since that day she has used her knowledge of engineering mechanics to prove that the collapse of the World Trade Center twin towers could not have happened as the American public was told.

Taught courses including:
- Experimental Stress Analysis,
- Engineering Mechanics,
- Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
- Strength of Materials Testing

issertation: "Determination of thermal strains in the neighborhood of a bimaterial interface"
Title page for ETD etd-06072006-124140

Wood, J. D., et. al., "The Effect of Delaminations on the Thermal Expansion Behavior of Quasi-Isotropic Composite Laminates," Proceedings of the ASTM Symposium on Effects of Defects in Composite Materials, (December 1982).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Deformation of Composite Multispan Beam Shear Specimens," Proceedings of the Fifth International Congress on Experimental Mechanics, Montreal, Canada, pp. 297-298 (June 1984).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Relative Displacement Measurements for Two-Body Problems," Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM) Spring Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, pp. 309- 314 (June 1985).

Wood, J. D., "Detection of Delamination Onset in a Composite Laminate Using Moiré Interferometry," Composites Technology and Research, Vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 121-128 (Winter 1985).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Deformation and Strains in a Thick Adherend Lap Joint," Adhesively Bonded Joints: Testing, Analysis, and Design, ASTM STP 981, W. S. Johnson, Ed., American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, pp. 107-118 (1988).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Thermal Strains in a Bimaterial Joint," Proceedings of the Seventh ASCE/Engineering Mechanics Division Specialty Conference, Blacksburg, Virginia (May 1988).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Thermal Strains in a Bimaterial Joint: Experimental and Numerical Analysis," Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM) Spring Conference, Cambridge, Massachusetts, pp. 543-551 (May 28-June 1, 1989).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Determination of Thermal Strains by Moiré Interferometry," Experimental Mechanics, Vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 318-322 (Sept. 1989).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Micromechanical Study of Thermal Strains near the Interface of a Bimaterial Joint by Microscopic Moiré Interferometry," Proceedings of the Seventh International Congress on Experimental Mechanics, Las Vegas, Nevada (July 1992).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Thermal Stresses in a Bimaterial Joint: An Experimental Analysis," ASME J. of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 61, (no. 1), pp. 192-198 (March 1994).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Residual Material Properties in Aging of Composites," Proceedings of ASME Conference, Atlanta, Georgia (August 1996).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Designed Polymeric Interphases", Gordon Conference on Composites, Ventura, California (January 1997).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Aging of Polymer Matrix Composites: The Reverse Thermal Effect," The International Composites Expo (ICE) ‘1997, Nashville, Tennessee (January 1997) p. 14.

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Effect of Sizing on Shear Properties of Hybrid Composite Materials Using Moiré; Interferometry," Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM) Spring Conference, Seattle, Washington (June 1997).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Effects of Temperature Sequencing During Hygrothermal Aging of Polymers and Polymer Matrix Composites: The Reverse Thermal Effect," Proceedings of the International Conference on Composites in Infrastructure (ICCI), Tucson, Arizona (January 1998).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Influence of Matrix Chemistry on the Short Term, Hydrothermal Aging of Vinyl Ester Matrix and Composites Under Both Isothermal and Thermal Spiking Conditions," Journal of Composite Materials (USA) Vol. 33. (no.20), pp.1918-1938 (July 1999).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Measurement of Strain Distribution and Viscoelastic Characteristics in Layers of a Soft-Core Sandwich Beam Using Moiré Interferometry," Society for Experimental Mechanics, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (June 2002).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Strain distribution within multilayer thermoplastic elastomers using Moiré interferometry," Society for Experimental Mechanics, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (June 2002).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Utilization of moiré interferometry to study the strain distribution within multi-layer thermoplastic elastomeric samples," Journal of Biomaterials, Polymer division, Vol. 13. (no.9), pp.1051-1065 (October 2002). (Journal of Biomaterials Science, Polymer Edition)

Wood, J. D., "Determining Thermal Stressess Near a Bimaterial Interface," Handbook of Moire Measurements, C. Walker, Ed., Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of Strathclyde, UK, Chapter 8: Residual Stresses (2), pp.287-293, (2004, IOP Publishing Ltd).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Designing a Perfect Bimaterial Interface," Society for Experimental Mechanics, Costa Mesa, California (June 2004).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Development of a Real-Time Microscopic Moiré Interferometry System," Society for Experimental Mechanics, Costa Mesa, California (June 2004).

So, tell us Patriot, what are your credentials?

Let me guess since he's on my ignore list. He completely slandered my character and did not address your question at all, Triton.

Am I right?

Yes, you are absolutely correct.

But I must abandon the "discussion" for a while and will not have access the board for some time.

I will be accused of "running away like a little bitch"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Peace, Triton.

I gotta run too. Not much for me to do here except either be insulted or talk to myself so I might just hiatus and leave the monkeys to fling shit at the humans and the humans to get aggravated with the monkeys too.

SFC Ollie, I have presented you with Video, photographic, and the results of the analysis of physical evidence.

None of you have been able to articulate a semblance of an explanation for its collapse.

You merely state that it was not brought down by controlled demolition.

I read the report about the so called magic dust where they found thematic compounds..

In the report they said it made up 1/100th of the dust....

Do you realize that would mean there would have had to have been hundreds of tons of the stuff in those buildings? And where did the dust come from? Which Building, which floor? Where is the chain of custody for such an important piece of evidence? What exactly is a thematic compound? What is thermite? (rust and aluminum in its most basic form) No shit they would find that in the dust. I could have told them that without even thinking about it.

The trouble is that the truthers who are driving this train and making the $'s off of it don't want you to think.

Image187fema.gif

Anyone find anything particularly interesting about this photo?

OK, I'm just going to talk to myself since I have time to burn. :lol:

In the center of the above photo there is a steel i-beam that appears to have suffered from super extreme levels of heat and force. Never in all of my years have a seen a beam shrivel, twist and pinch crimp in this fashion.

I can only imagine the level of energy required to make that happen. If someone can find a comparable example, I would love to see it.

15th floor of what building, and when was it taken?

And what do you?! I AM right!

Dental assistant?

Dr. Judy Wood sacrificed her career to spread the truth.

Judy D. Wood is a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of biomaterials and composite materials. She is a member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM), co-founded SEM’s Biological Systems and Materials Division, and has served on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division.
Dr. Judy Wood, bio
Dr. Wood received her
B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),
M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and
Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bimaterial joints. She has taught courses including
Experimental Stress Analysis,
Engineering Mechanics,
Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
Strength of Materials Testing
Is this what Eisenhower warned us of?

Figure 1. My intellectual integrity prevents me from calling this a collapse. This is why I have chosen to stand up. My conscience leaves me no other choice.
From 1999 to 2006 Dr. Wood has been an assistant professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. Before moving to Clemson she spent three years as a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech.
One of Dr. Wood's research interests is biomimicry, or applying the mechanical structures of biological materials to engineering design using engineering materials. Other recent research has investigated the deformation behavior of materials and structures with complex geometries and complex material properties, such as fiber-reinforced composite materials and biological materials. Dr. Wood is an expert in the use of moiré interferometry, a full-field optical method that is used in stress analysis, as well as materials characterization and other types of interference. In recent years, Dr. Wood and her students have developed optical systems with various wavelengths and waveguides. Dr. Wood has over 60 technical publications in refereed journals, conference proceedings, and edited monographs and special technical reports.

Dr. Wood started to question the events of 9/11 on that same day when what she saw and heard on television was contradictory and appeared to violate the laws of physics. Since that day she has used her knowledge of engineering mechanics to prove that the collapse of the World Trade Center twin towers could not have happened as the American public was told.

Taught courses including:
- Experimental Stress Analysis,
- Engineering Mechanics,
- Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
- Strength of Materials Testing

issertation: "Determination of thermal strains in the neighborhood of a bimaterial interface"
Title page for ETD etd-06072006-124140

Wood, J. D., et. al., "The Effect of Delaminations on the Thermal Expansion Behavior of Quasi-Isotropic Composite Laminates," Proceedings of the ASTM Symposium on Effects of Defects in Composite Materials, (December 1982).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Deformation of Composite Multispan Beam Shear Specimens," Proceedings of the Fifth International Congress on Experimental Mechanics, Montreal, Canada, pp. 297-298 (June 1984).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Relative Displacement Measurements for Two-Body Problems," Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM) Spring Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, pp. 309- 314 (June 1985).

Wood, J. D., "Detection of Delamination Onset in a Composite Laminate Using Moiré Interferometry," Composites Technology and Research, Vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 121-128 (Winter 1985).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Deformation and Strains in a Thick Adherend Lap Joint," Adhesively Bonded Joints: Testing, Analysis, and Design, ASTM STP 981, W. S. Johnson, Ed., American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, pp. 107-118 (1988).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Thermal Strains in a Bimaterial Joint," Proceedings of the Seventh ASCE/Engineering Mechanics Division Specialty Conference, Blacksburg, Virginia (May 1988).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Thermal Strains in a Bimaterial Joint: Experimental and Numerical Analysis," Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM) Spring Conference, Cambridge, Massachusetts, pp. 543-551 (May 28-June 1, 1989).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Determination of Thermal Strains by Moiré Interferometry," Experimental Mechanics, Vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 318-322 (Sept. 1989).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Micromechanical Study of Thermal Strains near the Interface of a Bimaterial Joint by Microscopic Moiré Interferometry," Proceedings of the Seventh International Congress on Experimental Mechanics, Las Vegas, Nevada (July 1992).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Thermal Stresses in a Bimaterial Joint: An Experimental Analysis," ASME J. of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 61, (no. 1), pp. 192-198 (March 1994).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Residual Material Properties in Aging of Composites," Proceedings of ASME Conference, Atlanta, Georgia (August 1996).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Designed Polymeric Interphases", Gordon Conference on Composites, Ventura, California (January 1997).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Aging of Polymer Matrix Composites: The Reverse Thermal Effect," The International Composites Expo (ICE) ‘1997, Nashville, Tennessee (January 1997) p. 14.

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Effect of Sizing on Shear Properties of Hybrid Composite Materials Using Moiré; Interferometry," Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM) Spring Conference, Seattle, Washington (June 1997).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Effects of Temperature Sequencing During Hygrothermal Aging of Polymers and Polymer Matrix Composites: The Reverse Thermal Effect," Proceedings of the International Conference on Composites in Infrastructure (ICCI), Tucson, Arizona (January 1998).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Influence of Matrix Chemistry on the Short Term, Hydrothermal Aging of Vinyl Ester Matrix and Composites Under Both Isothermal and Thermal Spiking Conditions," Journal of Composite Materials (USA) Vol. 33. (no.20), pp.1918-1938 (July 1999).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Measurement of Strain Distribution and Viscoelastic Characteristics in Layers of a Soft-Core Sandwich Beam Using Moiré Interferometry," Society for Experimental Mechanics, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (June 2002).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Strain distribution within multilayer thermoplastic elastomers using Moiré interferometry," Society for Experimental Mechanics, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (June 2002).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Utilization of moiré interferometry to study the strain distribution within multi-layer thermoplastic elastomeric samples," Journal of Biomaterials, Polymer division, Vol. 13. (no.9), pp.1051-1065 (October 2002). (Journal of Biomaterials Science, Polymer Edition)

Wood, J. D., "Determining Thermal Stressess Near a Bimaterial Interface," Handbook of Moire Measurements, C. Walker, Ed., Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of Strathclyde, UK, Chapter 8: Residual Stresses (2), pp.287-293, (2004, IOP Publishing Ltd).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Designing a Perfect Bimaterial Interface," Society for Experimental Mechanics, Costa Mesa, California (June 2004).

Wood, J. D., et. al., "Development of a Real-Time Microscopic Moiré Interferometry System," Society for Experimental Mechanics, Costa Mesa, California (June 2004).

So, tell us Patriot, what are your credentials?

OK, nice credentials, but what does she say happened?

Peace, Triton.

I gotta run too. Not much for me to do here except either be insulted or talk to myself so I might just hiatus and leave the monkeys to fling shit at the humans and the humans to get aggravated with the monkeys too.

You talk to yourself a lot.

Be insulted or talk to himself...he's pretty much the anti-Stephen Covey.

Peace, Triton.

You talk to yourself a lot.

Be insulted or talk to himself...he's pretty much the anti-Stephen Covey.

Actually I kind of figure he's probably just another sock.

Looks like a building fell on it.

And if i remember right it was finally deconstructed a few months ago.

Due to the structural damage and contamination.

Forum List

Back