Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

And this shows just what a bunch of dishonest fucks the truthtards are. eots pretends he wasn't talking about Gamolon, yet in the SAME SENTENCE he claims he did it to show what a crude and irrational person Gamolon is.

If ANYONE had any doubts as to the dishonest and seriously fucked up nature of truthtards, eots' blatant dishonesty should dispell them.

keep up the good work and keep proving my point

Your point being you are a dishonest fuck and a really sad excuse for a human being? You've made the point many times over. You can't defend your bullshit claims so all you do is troll nowdays.

???????????

What's the matter eots? Having trouble picking the right words to answer my question and not look like a dishonest asshole?

Just admit you posted that crap to make it look like we think all that. There can be no other reason and you can't spin it any other way.

no actually, I went to the store to buy coffee...lol

Riiiggghhhttt...

:lol:

So why did you post that paragraph?

what's the matter eots? Having trouble picking the right words to answer my question and not look like a dishonest asshole?

just admit you posted that crap to make it look like we think all that. There can be no other reason and you can't spin it any other way.

no actually, i went to the store to buy coffee...lol

riiiggghhhttt...

So why did you post that paragraph?

so this is what you question ?....the coffee conspiracy ?

what's the matter eots? Having trouble picking the right words to answer my question and not look like a dishonest asshole?

just admit you posted that crap to make it look like we think all that. There can be no other reason and you can't spin it any other way.

no actually, i went to the store to buy coffee...lol

riiiggghhhttt...

so why did you post that paragraph?

to see if anyone agrees and if not then what they do question

Hey TakeAShit.... if Gamolon is on ignore, why are you responding to what he wrote? :lol: BUSTED AGAIN!!!!

And you're just like Triton; such a lazy fuck or so dishonest that you hope someone ELSE can do your work for you. :lol: Why bother? We all know you're a lying piece of shit! You want to make a point? Make a point. Don't sit there jacking off and pretending your bullshit is real and then telling everyone else they have to prove it for themselves.

Just thought I'd post this about the FDR drive cars igniting/on fire and what I just found...

Judy says this about toasted cars on FDR vs. being towed.
Judy Wood said:
In the debate over toasted cars ignited by this article, some have argued that the wrecked vehicles on FDR drive were damaged at the WTC and were loaded up and transported and dumped on FDR drive for storage. First, there is no evidence that this was done.

I found this photo yesterday of car 2723 that I had never seen before. The red arrow on the right points to, what I eventually figured out, the words "The Millenium Hilton". Also notice the tree branch circled in red.
car2723wtc.jpg

Here is a Google Earth photo of the same area. Notice the tree branch on the left and the words "The Millenium Hilton" on the right.
milleniumhotel.png

Here are the photos Judy puts on her site for the car 2327 being burned at the FDR location.
car2723fdrb.jpg

car2723fdr.jpg

Does this constitute the non existing evidence that the car was moved to the FDR location that she claims doesn't exist?

Thoughts?

Wow. You actually took the time out to doctor a photo and repost it? You're so far beyond dishonest it's fucking great. Look at the door of both of those vehicles. Do they look similar. Drivers door? The trunk size vs. the back end of the car? Does it match up?

You're the most pathetic soul ever. In real life I would hand you your nuts so you dont reproduce.

Cite the source of your photo you agent fucking troll. :lmao:

wtc086.jpg

Here is one more that looks like the actual intel car from the previous photos. That's 4 now of the prop 2723 in the op from location to location. Boy, this car got around. :lmao:

So, what you're saying is that this car was moving around Church street, Gamolon? Where was its starting point? Did it start down the street facing the opposite direction, then get moved in front of the Border's Books? And then over to FDR? The one photo I posted that doesn't even look similar? That one was from church street? Was this car on fire while being moved and then suffered less damage after it found its final destination?

This is a photo op prop for the psy-op.

But anyway. You can still claim victory. Thanks to FEMA, the fact still remains that a steel Ibeam shriveled and crimp pinched from falling debris among other anomalies.

I bet you missed me. :lol:

Thanks to FEMA, the fact still remains that a steel Ibeam shriveled and crimp pinched from falling debris among other anomalies.
Many anomalies is right. It's difficult to keep track of them, then when the reasons for them are presented it can be disproved, and much reasonable doubt is created to their accuracy and probability. The first and most important of things to ponder is where the information comes from. The US government and its entities have all been proven to be liars, and their version full of holes. :eusa_liar:

Because you would prefer i leave. :lmao:

Let's talk about 9/11. The steel I-Beam from Banker's Trust. Shriveled and pinch crimped?

Thoughts?

Fucktards like TakeAShit and Jones are pathological and habitual liars. You can't take a damn thing they say seriously. You should have known that by now! :lol:

:lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJb-GPtb2I0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Media Acknowledges Steel Turned to Dust on 9/11 (Full Clip) | ABC News[/ame]

No, dip shit. Look how much material remained. It Pulverized. Explain the energy needed for that.

:lmao:

Explain the Bankers Trust IBeam from the FEMA photo.

I did, a 110 story building fell on it.

You see i know that I am not an expert at building high rise buildings or physics and i freely admit that. But i do have some common sense. So flat out we all saw it, a 110 story building fell on it.

Forum List

Back