Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

No explosions!!

It was the 19 cavemen!! They had boxcutters!!! and couldn't fly a Cessna!

Had to pass the freedom loving Patriot Act and invade the middle east to get the cavemen and protect our freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I best not grill tonight because I might melt my grill or cause it to collapse because thats how the towers fell!

Why, because my government loves me and wants to protect me! And you!

No explosions!!

Had to pass the freedom loving Patriot Act and invade the middle east to get the cavemen and protect our freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I best not grill tonight because I might melt my grill or cause it to collapse because thats how the towers fell!

What a fucking moron. No wonder truthtards are held in such low regard. They're all worthless scum.

OH GOOD! Fucktard Jones is about to go down in flames YET AGAIN because he is a lying piece of shit who can't go a post without lying his ass off! :lol:

[quote Patriot911]I've never made that claim. That is usually done by fucktard truthers like you who don't know the difference.
LOL, what a bald face liar you are. You just got busted you lying POS! :lol: "Fucktard Truthers" the lying scum says :lol:
So called experts and the media that support the official government version like you, started spreading this melting steel story around! Like these sources-

Stanford scientist compares impact of World Trade Center attack to a nuclear bomb explosion
And you claim there were no explosions? :lol:

And here we have BLATANT LIE NUMBER ONE from Fucktard Jones! I've never said there were no explosions. I've said there were plenty of explosions as one would expect during a major fire. What I've claimed is that you stupid fucks pretending every explosion is caused by explosives. Now, one period of time we KNOW there were no explosions was right before and during the collapse of WTC 7, which makes all you stupid fucks lying jackasses when you claim WTC 7 was brought down by explosives. :lol:

BTW, the Standford scientist is talking about the impact of the planes. :lol: You STILL can't manage to post relevant information!

And he was wrong. He isn't an expert in engineering or fires. He is an expert on national security and terrorism. Thus you, in your extreme ignorance, are trying to use the opinion of a non-expert as an expert opinion. Once again you end up covered in shit when you try and prove something with irrelevant and incorrect information. :lol:

And he was wrong or misspoke. Jet fuel won't melt the beams because it can neither get hot enough nor burn long enough. These are the facts.

Funny how you have to rely on exerpts from the DAY AFTER 9/11 to try and prove your claim. :lol: How desperate you little bitches are getting!

Really? So a top down collapse looks like a controlled demolition that always goes from the bottom up? :lol: Keep dreaming you stupid fuck!

Wrong again. This is what happens when you listen to a demolitions expert that isn't a structural engineer and doesn't understand the dynamics of buildings many times larger than what are commonly demolished. With the kinds of weights you're dealing with in the towers, there is NO WAY IN HELL the supports on one side could keep up the entire weight of the building long enough for the tower to tip. Not to mention the fact the load bearing structures in the tower were in the core in the center of the tower, not on the edges as one would have to have to be able to "weaken on one side".

Yet there were no explosions on the lower floors like what happens in a controlled demolition. We know this because we had survivors on the lower floors and they both survived and didn't hear the massive explosions that would happen RIGHT WHERE THEY WERE. :lol:

But wait! This is what you stupid truthtards pretend was IMPOSSIBLE! That the collapse couldn't have started on those floors and collapse the entire building! Yet here you have an expert saying it would be necessary! :lol: Way to debunk yourself, asshole!

Care to find a top down controlled demolition? :lol: Notice he says it was LIKE an implosion, not that it was. Once again you have an expert refuting your claims, yet you insist on pretending that if you twist his words to say something he isn't saying that he somehow becomes credible.

Same shit, different article. :lol:

:lol: So you think posting articles from the days directly after 9/11 where the experts didn't clarify the steel didn't have to become molten for a collapse to start somehow means all the steel had to melt? :lol: Talk about fucked up! First you fucktards are saying there is no way the fires could have been hot enough to even initiate a collapse, now you're saying everything melted! You need to seriously figure out what story you're going to go with!

For the record, the experts have clarified that the steel didn't have to melt to the point of being molten. They clarified that steel exposed to the kinds of fires seen in an office fire like in the towers will lose more than half of it's strength and eventually fail.

So according to stupid fucks like you, nobody can make a mistake or everything they say should be taken as absolute and not allow for any clarification? Good to know. It destroys your credibility even more! :lol:

Wrong again, fucktard! I've never claimed the steel was melted and you've presented ZERO PROOF the steel was melted. Taking a couple people in the days after 9/11 using incorrect terms doesn't cut it. Why can't you present some of this melted steel? The closest you stupid fucks have come is presenting a small blob that is obviously compressed into many layers, but was never molten and you can't even say what the composition of the blob is.

Which is it? Steel or metal? There are several metals that can melt at the temperatures seen at GZ. Steel is not among them. When you lying fucks say it was molten steel, you're PRETENDING you know the exact composition of the metal. I know you're lying. You know you're lying. Everyone ELSE knows you're lying. Better wipe all that shit off your face before it dries.

The only part I've been debating is the composition. I've been doing that from the start. So pretending I've changed that now is just flat out dishonest, but what else can one expect from a known proven liar like you? I even CLEARLY expressed exactly what my position was in the post you quoted. Funny how you left that part off. :lol: Why was that? Because you knew if taken in context you would look like a complete jackass? Yeah, I thought so. :lol:

As for the thermal imaging, they never recorded temperatures over 1400F, far short of what one would expect from molten steel, yet well within the temperature range for an office fire. :lol: Man, when you step in it, you REALLY step in it!!!!

Thermal images that prove Fucktard Jones is a piece of shit liar.... AGAIN!

Mr. Jones said:
•"The debris pile at Ground Zero was always tremendously hot. Thermal measurements taken by helicopter each day showed underground temperatures ranging from 400ºF to more than 2,800ºF. The surface was so hot that standing too long in one spot softened (and even melted) the soles of our safety shoes. Steel toes would often heat up and become intolerable. This heat was also a concern for the search-and-rescue dogs used at the site. Many were not outfitted with protective booties (Photo 13). More than one suffered serious injuries and at least three died while working at Ground Zero. The underground fire burned for exactly 100 days and was finally declared “extinguished” on Dec. 19, 2001."
SH&E professionals from Bechtel Group Inc.
Why can't you post the original article? I found lots of this exact quote all over the web, but attributed to several groups and none of them with links.

Mr. Jones said:
You would know, since you have shown to be the biggest liar on here! :lol:
In a controlled demolition you have explosions just prior to and during the collapse. VIDEO AND AUDIO EVIDENCE proves there were no explosions just prior to or during the collapse. There were two witnesses to "explosions" during the collapse. One is a known, proven liar as he also claimed there was a countdown on a red cross radio, yet review of the tapes show no countdown. The other one was so close to the collapse he probably confused structures snapping for explosions as he doesn't hear the explosions until AFTER the building has already started the collapse. He was caught completely unaware of the collapse until it had already started and someone had to point it out.

So we have conclusive hard evidence and two witnesses, one with zero credibility and one who heard them at the wrong time and with a plausible explanation.

So what other witnesses do you have? :lol: And how do you refute the hard evidence from multiple sources? Oh right. You're constantly running from the hard evidence like a little bitch afraid of the boogieman.

Nope. That's just another one of your lies. I don't post disinformation. If I did, you would be able to actually refute it, not this pathetic piece of garbage I am sure you like to pretend is a refutation. :lol:

More lies from you. Why do you constantly feel the need to lie? Is it pathological or are you just mentally deranged? There are plenty of things that can explode in a fire. How do you explain the FACT not a single FDNY fire fighter present on 9/11 claims the explosions were caused by explosives? Don't you think they are credible? They have a legal and moral obligation to investigate what they consider an explosion caused by explosives as it would raise questions as to what happened.

Again the fucking liar known as Jones would have everyone believe that every explosion is caused by explosives, yet he can't explain why no evidence of explosives were ever found, nor why high explosives which leave a distinctive trace on seismographs failed to do so. The logical explanation is the explosions were not caused by high explosives. :lol:

BTW, fucktard Jones.... wasn't it you pretending the buildings acted like huge mufflers and this prevented everyone from hearing them? :lol: You have LOTS of excuses why people didn't hear explosions at the right times, yet those excuses directly contradict your claim that all the other explosions heard were from explosives.

No, all you did was end up drenched in shit and got caught making more numerous lies. We all know what kind of egomaniac you are and have to try and pretend you've actually accomplished anything. It makes me shudder to think what a complete failure in life you must be to have to stoop to this level to try and prove you are actually worth anything. You're not.

More meaningless homophobic bullshit from you. :lol: Grats on proving your irrelevance!
Yeah sure, so irrelevant that you have to take the time to post a page long response to YOU being caught in another huge LIE!!:lol: :eek:
You so know that the people who have the same belief in the official BS version of events as YOU do are the very ones that put this false information out to the public through the news media outlets, and MY point that you are a LIAR when you say it started with the "Fucktards Truthers" is valid. You are a liar for saying that, among other things you make up and twist to support your own made up arguments :lol:
And no it wasn't me that pretended anything about mufflers, you are wrong or lying again!
What should be most troubling to people who may be reading along, is your total lack or willingness to post links that support your point of view. Given how many times you have been caught stretching the truth and outright lying on these forums, it is a must you confirm your sources.
Your word means absolutely nothing Parrot :lol:
I have provided links that folks can actually READ themselves, and decide what is real and what and who is credible.
Again, the point is that you ridicule others for statements about "melting steel" when all along it was the very people and "experts" that believe the "official version" just like YOU do. :lol:

Reasonable people know you are one of if not the most disgusting lying trolls on the USMB. Evidence of you squirming to try and explain yourself when you get caught lying is hilarious :lol:

:lol: All you ever post is crap like-"Nope, you're a liar" or "You lie again" etc etc repeat ad nauseam :cuckoo:
:lol: While we also notice how you have not posted a single link to prove your counter allegations, we can only presume because you either have none, or you are just as much lazy as you are a huge lying POS!
And you have the gall to ask me-"Why can't you post the original article? I found lots of this exact quote all over the web, but attributed to several groups and none of them with links."!!!!
:lol: :cuckoo:
I found it just fine, but it takes effort to read a lot , something we all know you are incapable of extracting the effort to do.

Remember this statement in the only thread of yours? :lol:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3060027-post1.html
:lol: What a joke, looks like the only one who is crying is YOU after being exposed as the lying troll you truly are :lol:

People do yourself a favor and save yourself time and aggravation and research this topic yourself, you wont find anything of real value listening to trolls such as Parrot911. His job is to mislead you and confuse you on this and various other internet message boards.

Why do you have to make a statement like that about Triton?
We can go back and see just how many times you have said and posted this same sentence, just insert a different name, and you post absolutely NOTHING that reinforces your statement.
If you stupid piece of shit liars didn't lie your asses off on a continuous basis, I wouldn't have to make claims like that, yet you do, so I do. Get it? Probably not. Go have someone in grade school explain it to you.
You just got caught spreading lies about who started the "collapse was caused by fires that melted the steel"
propaganda, and you call others liars!?? What a hypocritical lying scumbag you are!:lol:

Mr. Jones said:
He obviously heard about the lack of flying skills from sources that if things were turned around, I have no doubt you'd be siding with.
Patriot911-No, I am not an ignorant fuck like you. There is documented evidence of numerous solo long distance flights by Hanjour. There is also evidence that he had a COMMERCIAL pilots license back in 1999. He may not have been the best pilot in the world, but when lying piece of shit truthtards make the claim he couldn't even fly a Cessna when there is CLEAR DOCUMENTED PROOF that he did on numerous occasions, well, that is called a LIE.
There is documented evidence that the flight school instructors say he was a shit pilot. That is no lie :lol:

Patriot911-No, they said HANJOUR was a bad pilot. See? You can't go a couple paragraphs without lying your ass off! And being a bad pilot is STILL BEING A PILOT. Yet Triton has made the claim he couldn't even fly a Cessna. And here you are defending his blatant lies.
Again experts in aviation doubted his ability, and even his instructors said this about him. Again that is not a lie, we got the info from them.

Patriot911-Do you have evidence he couldn't fly a Cessna? Do you have evidence all the flight logs and plane rentals made by Hanjour are all false?
This is about his ability to fly a commercial airliner asshole, stop trying to create your own arguments.

Patriot911We do. All the time. You stupid fucks ignore them and regurgitate the same lies over and over again. So where is Triton's references that Hanjour couldn't even fly a Cessna?
You do not ever post any links to back up your assertions and make any credible counter argument points. All you do is call people liars when I have proven and posted evidence that YOU are a lying troll!!

Patriot911-Wrong yet again. It's just lie after lie after lie from you. :lol: When people demand links, I link my sources. You? You're not worth pissing on if you were on fire, so I usually don't bother to link stuff unless it really goes a long way towards proving you're a piece of shit liar, which, ironically, means I link a lot of stuff. :lol
See what I mean folks? We demand links for him to prove his information is correct and valid, and he runs away like a chicken shit lying troll does!!

Patriot911--And that would be our side. Your side has no science, no credible sources that aren't out to rape you silly fucks out of everything they can get from you, and no evidence to back up your claims. I find it hilarious you claim these people have no self interest in promoting 9/11 as they make their livings off you silly fucks!
No we know which side has been caught lying and obstructing the search for truth about what really happened. We all know who stood to make the most money and profit from the lies that resulted in responses and wars based on those lies. If the math were done we would see just how many trillions have been made as opposed to what ever truthers have made selling their versions.:lol:

Patriot911--Wrong yet again, you lying fuck! Has the story changed? Absolutely. That is what one would expect when new evidence is uncovered. Did people lie and stonewall the investigations? Yep! But why would they do that if it was some big conspiracy? The people doing the investigation are satisfied they got to the truth despite the lies from fucks like you.
No they are not satisfied you lying POS! Precisely because of this the 9-11 Omission panelists came out and said so.
Despite all of this lying, and discrepancies and stonewalling, you still side with the ones who are guilty of doing this!?
They can't be trusted and because you side with them, neither can you..see how that works? Liars beget liars.

Patriot911--And you and your fellow truthtards are so full of shit when you say witnesses were ignored, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU IGNORE MOST OF THE EVIDENCE INCLUDING WITNESSES! :lol:
No it's true look it up sometime it's common knowledge. Look up 9-11 whistle blowers too while your at it. You might learn something, that you'll just ignore anyway, so forget it.

Patriot911--See, when one guy says something different from everyone else and the evidence supports what everyone else saw, then that witness is found to be lacking credibility.
Right like the many liars in an official government capacity that have been guilty of this.
Patriot911--
Besides, you piece of shit liars usually have to either draw conclusions not stated by the witness or directly change the meaning of what the witness said in order to make your point.
Wrong you are Parrot, prove it, links?

Patriot911-- A good example is when a firefighter witnessed an explosion and YOU pretend it was caused by explosives. The firefighter never said it was from explosives which he would have done if he thought it was from explosives. Another example is when witnesses use the word like and you dishonest fucks pretend the word like was never used.
Of course any reasonable person would. Given the reported facts of Israelis in vans linked to explosives and all :lol: You are the one who is trying to make up excuses for the many explosions heard that day, and what the witnesses might have thought!

Patriot911--For example if someone says it looked LIKE a controlled demolition, you dishonest fucks pretend the witness thought it WAS a controlled demolition.
No one has to tell the majority of people that the WTC collapses looked like CDs, because they did you disingenuous asswipe! What do you think the argument is about you moron?

Patriot911-- Wouldn't they then say it WAS a controlled demolition instead of using the word like? By using the word LIKE, one directly refutes that it IS. For instance, if I say you are LIKE a piece of shit liar, it means you are similar to, but are not a piece of shit liar. That is why I don't use the word LIKE when I call you a piece of shit liar. Get it?
No credible, viable investigation was ever done concerning the possibility of CD at the WTC. Nist has stated as much. They want us to take their word for it that it happened the way THEY said it did.
And instead of being an opened minded good citizen, considering all the anomalies, you readily believe what any proven liar tells you, as long as they are the government or affiliated with it, that is good enough for you!!:lol: Then you get mad at people who aren't as stupid and gullible as yourself, and you go on message forums to show what an ignorant fool you are..Hilarious :lol:

Patriot911--It's doubtful you make enough money to pay taxes, so quit pretending you are under such a burden. :lol:
You don't know shit boy, and it's good comedy watching you pretend as though you do. The entire economy is doomed and the hardship these wars have cause is felt by everyone, except you.

Patriot911--If people have actual questions, I've always been more than happy to present them with all the evidence at my disposal. Unfortunately for stupid fucks like you, you have no actual evidence and have to rely on opinions and bullshit lies to try and sway opinion. :lol:
No you don't. If you ever do, and someone shoots your shit down, which is often, you throw a fit and act like a spoiled child.

Patriot911--Wrong yet again. Don't you get tired of being proven wrong time and time again? If someone wants information on a specific point, all they need to do is ask.
They would be foolish to think they would learn anything from you, seriously your reputation as being honest and credible, and your government sources are all washed up.

Patriot911--It is when ignorant fucks like you pretend your theories are fact and ask people to act on your bullshit that you get treated like the shit you are.
On the contrary, you want reasonable people to believe you and your sources despite the very well known fact that you are a liar, who passes on lies, from lying sources. This can be proven.

Patriot911--Yet you constantly revert back to name calling once you've had your ass handed to you yet again. :lol: You're such a self serving, egotistical hypocrite!
Hey you start the shit, people have the right to defend themselves from your bullying tactics. Tough shit if you don't like it, don't dish it out you crybaby.

Patriot911--I have. You're lying, as usual. :lol:
No you haven't, prove it, link it. Find a time when I started personal attacks. You are challenged...you wont produce it..because you are a liar!!:lol:

Patriot911--Who gives a shit what you claim? You're a proven liar who continues to lie on a regular basis and can't defend his bullshit claims as he traitorously tries to spread sedition.
You do. That is why you respond to my posts all the time, even to the point of stalking.

Patriot911---Do I believe we have the entire truth? No. Are they completely wrong on every fact as you try so pathetically to pretend? No.
Are you concerned that we don't have the entire truth?? Nope. Have you ever posted anything that even hints that you are concerned about the nation? Nope.
Here is your mission statement, that explains why you are here, and your goals.
It is NOT a search for the truth, or to show concern about your country.
"Hi. I am new here. I am on several other sites as Patriot911 and I enjoy spending free time making truthers cry."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-why-is-it-truthers-feel-the-need-to-lie.html

So you admit that the government has been less then forth coming, and we don't have the truth, but you don't a shit and are only here to troll.

Patriot911---Wrong yet again, you piece of shit liar! You don't "point out discrepancies". You make claims as though they are fact. All one has to do is read your posts to know the truth of this.
I point out discrepancies, and post facts that prove the discrepancies, with links too. Unlike you Patrio911 troll!

Patriot911--Well, let's see.... you've just got done lying about what you do here by pretending you're just "pointing out discrepancies", yet we all know you do far more than that, specifically presenting theory after theory as to what you claim happened, yet have no evidence for, nor can you explain fully.
This sounds soo much like the OCTAS theory and you, it fits like a glove.

Patriot911-- We point out your bullshit and lies, and in retaliation, you try to cast dispersions by claiming we're paid trolls. :lol:
The truth is you call everything anyone posts that is against the OCT version, BS and lies. This as we point out and catch YOU doing what you accuse others of doing. And to top it all off, you don't provide links or any kind of substantiated proof to back up your claims!!:lol:

Patriot911-- Sounds pretty pathetic on your part! Maybe if you stuck to the facts and actually looked at all the evidence people wouldn't think you were such a disgusting human being.
Are you referring to the "evidence" and "facts" in the OCT that has been shown to be less then honest, and full of more reasonable explanations?

Patriot911---TakeAShit, like all the rest of the truthtards, comes up with theories that have no evidence and don't fit the facts.
Yes they do, they just don't fit your facts and the OCT facts, that again..have been shown to be less then honest, and proven to be lies.

Patriot911--The reality is none of you truthtards can actually agree on who did it (government/Jews/Illuminati/aliens/boogiemen), what happened (explosives, DEW, nuclear weapons, 93 shot down, 93 landed elsewhere, Pentagon hit by missile, Pentagon hit by global hawk, etc. etc. etc), or how it was done (remote planes, holograms, high explosives, thermite, DEW etc. etc.). Yet we're suppose to take all you ignorant dipshits seriously and ignore all the evidence like you do in order to make your bullshit fit. Um.... no. I have integrity, unlike you.
What a joke of a statement this is, pure pigshit, using numerous fallacy argument points, including guilt by association strawman tactics.....Halograms??
With that exception, that was started to be used as a strawman to discredit real skeptics, there are good points and facts to back up a lot of the different theories, that are more credible then the OCT.
That is why they are around and to be in the first place.

Patriot911--WOW! You finally got something right! See, the TRUTH is one thing. It isn't a bunch of different theories, many of which directly conflict with other theories. The TRUTH fits the EVIDENCE.
In the case of 9-11 and other conspiracies, the evidence is made to fit the conspirators version of the truth, like the "magic bullet" in the JFK conspiracy, 9-11 has the undamaged passport or license.
It's easy to do when they have all the power, control, and resources at their disposal. But you know this already and use it to spread misinformation, propaganda and lies. We can see right through you troll.

Patriot911-- The TRUTH doesn't care about opinion or assumptions. When you have to ignore the facts in order to get your theory to work, you're no longer working with the TRUTH.
Sort of like the NIST report? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patriot911--The story changes as new evidence comes to light. This is the way it is SUPPOSE to work!
Ah but it only works for the OCT version, seeing as they ignore, ridicule or censor evidence and witnesses that contradict the OCT. And you help them right along, as stated in your mission statement-
No mention of being concerned about your admitted lack of truthfulness on the part of the government!

Patriot911--You don't stick to your original story like a retarded truthter when evidence comes to light that disqualifies the theory from being true.
Get your story straight you lying asswipe troll! Which is it, we always change our story and can't come up with one scenario, or like now, "You don't stick to your original story like a retarded truthter when evidence comes to light...."
:lol::lol::lol: LOL, Busted and caught yet again in a cobweb of deciet and lies...Oh man you sure are entertaining!! :lol: :eusa_liar:

Patriot911--When you claim high explosives were used to bring down WTC 7 because of the speed of the collapse, yet no evidence of high explosives are found, most notably audio recordings of the collapse show no signs of the explosions themselves, one can correctly deduce that the claim of high explosives is WRONG.
Oh sure, especially given the facts that NO investigation was done on explosives or incendiaries being used, as the fact they got rid of most of the steel also proves!! Keep going, you're on a roll lying troll!!

Patriot911-- Do you change your theory? For a little bit. Then you come back to high explosives when all your other theories don't fit the known facts.
Again this goes against what you just said in the above statement of yours!! Wow you are spinning yourself to death and crashing and burning in your own lies, this is great!!

Patriot911--No, I know all you truthtards don't agree. That's what is so funny about you lying fucks!
Like you don't agree with the OCT experts that said the fires from jetfuel "melted the steel" :lol::lol::lol:

Patriot911--You mean another lie by you that's been exposed! :lol:
No but just at all the times you have been caught lying in this post and thread overall!!!
Patriot911 a known, proven and caught lying troll!!!:lol: With proof created by himself!! :eek:

Patriot911--Wrong again. See, if it is a phony argument, you should be able to refute it, yet you can't. I can present evidence. You can't. So anyone that picks the theory based on lies and opinions with no evidence to back it up has to be seriously retarded. Hence truthtards.
You OCT is flawed, exposed as lies, and there is much proof that has been presented to back it up. If anyone researches they will find that the counter theories make so much more sense, and this person known as Patriot911 is nothing but a BS artist, classic troll complete with every known fallacy argument known to mankind.

Patriot911--Really? Because you truthtards have no credibility and no evidence. So once again you've been caught lying your ass off trying to make you and your fellow fucks seem credible when the truth is you're not.
LOL, People research the counter theories, and connections about 9-11, and you too will discover what a deliberate, deceitful plan with cover up it was.

Mr. Jones said:
What it comes down to for me is that YOU believe the known, proven liars and their entities, who have ALL the power and connections, by which they are able to control and intimidate witnesses, public opinion through the media, and are in charge of the courts who then decide what is considered truth and evidence, where as I choose to NOT believe these liars and those they influence and control based on their less then honorable reputation.
Patriot911--In other words, you have to come up with excuses to dismiss all the evidence instead of actually being able to refute the evidence. You pretend everything is manipulated while ignoring reality which is you can't completely control something as massive as the coverup behind your bullshit would have to be.
Again your opinion is BS, and it is the OCT apologists that are the ones who dismiss evidence, and the government IS manipulating you.

Patriot911--Yup. We have the truth and you have lies. It doesn't come more stacked than that!
No you have the lies, and you know it. You admitted it in your post above about us not having the entire truth. A lie by omission is still a lie. Research all the things you want to know about 9-11, with an open mind and don't become like this sad lying troll, that is clearly only here to disrupt and spread lies that come from known lying entities.
People like him do not care about their nation or Americans. or about getting to the truth about something that has caused many deaths, treasure and eroded our civil rights.

Thanks for proving and showing us all who you really are, what you are doing here, and once and for all proven by your own words that you are nothing but a lying troll.

Ah, more bullshit lies from Triton.
I realize you fuckers like to pretend you're actually telling the truth, but the reality of the situation is that they COULD fly and in more than just a Cessna. Then again, you shitheads like to ignore the truth in order to push your bullshit lies and agendas.

Don't let me stop you from making a fool out of yourself, though. I rather enjoy watching you lame fucks tripping all over yourselves with all your mistakes that you then run away from when called on them. :lol: Shall I go over the rather lengthy list of bullshit you tried to pass off as fact and got your ass handed to you?
We can go back and see just how many times you have said and posted this same sentence, just insert a different name, and you post absolutely NOTHING that reinforces your statement.

He obviously heard about the lack of flying skills from sources that if things were turned around, I have no doubt you'd be siding with.
The flight instructors themselves said they were shit pilots for Christ sake!
Why don't you go ahead and post all the facts we get wrong then with actual references to back it up?
You hardly ever do, and you honestly expect people to take your word for it!? :cuckoo:

One side of this argument has facts backed up by science and credible sources with no self interest or benefits to gain from truthfully trying to explain what they know, while the side that Parrot 9-11 is for, namely the government, its agencies, and people who depend on one of those 2 for their livelihood, have been caught numerous times changing their story, stonewalling investigations, ignoring witnesses and evidence, and basically shitting on the people they swore to protect and work for. Us, the public footing the bill for the "war on terror" :eusa_liar:

Actually folks should not listen to people like him, or so called truthers, they should research this 9-11 topic, and others, that have affected their lives, and then make up their own minds as to which side has the more credible hypothesis.

In all honesty these forums are only good for obtaining interesting links and videos to help them along.

Regarding what Gamolon has posted, I'm rather shocked but would take him up on his offer to discuss/debate topics in a sane manner, as I have to agree that the name calling and personal attacks accomplishes nothing, and just further alienates us and any new comers to the site, which based on your postings, folks can't help but think is your intended goal.

I have done this as well, BUT only in my own defense when someone starts shit with me first. Go ahead and look all those times up if you want to.
Regardless, I have always said that I initially believed the government and the media when 9-11 first happened, and it was the government and the media who gave me reasons to start doubting it, and ultimately confirmed for me they are covering things up and lying about much of it.

I cannot even begin to understand that even with all the land mines of lies, obstructions, and distortions, and in such great quantities, that the government has placed in the path of the truth about 9-11, you people don't seem upset with them.
Instead you get all bent out of shape and foam at the mouth at people who are just pointing out all the discrepancies!
Who can be blamed for thinking you all are what many have accused you of being?

Takestepback is just one example of someone who has a different opinion on how the WTC collapses occurred, but we agree they sure as hell couldn't have been destroyed the way they told us they did. Then you try to use this difference to ridicule ALL who don't believe as you do? That WE can't get OUR story straight?!

The governments version of the conspiracy theory has gone through its share of additions, subtractions, retractions, and changes, so how in the hell were WE supposed to know what exactly to look into, when parts of the story changes ?

Just like you try to lump all the skeptics of the 9-11 official version, with those who say their were no planes etc..:cuckoo:
Clearly a strawman that you are so proud to easily knock down. :lol:
Anybody with any sense can see right through your fallacies and that you create your own PHONY arguments to further muddy the discussion!

I could go on and on and even repost the nutty fruit loop way some of you debate but it's a waste of time as it will lead to more of the same. :eusa_hand:

One other thing that I will state, that many of you ignore is that sometimes the 2 opposing opinions appeal to be correct will be decided solely on the credibility of the authoritative agency or people making the thesis, point or statements, and in that case I would argue that the government and their agencies are at a huge disadvantage based on that.
What it comes down to for me is that YOU believe the known, proven liars and their entities, who have ALL the power and connections, by which they are able to control and intimidate witnesses, public opinion through the media, and are in charge of the courts who then decide what is considered truth and evidence, where as I choose to NOT believe these liars and those they influence and control based on their less then honorable reputation.
The deck is stacked, it's as simple as that.

So with all your little speech here, what you really mean is that it doesn't matter what evidence is brought out, or what anyone says, if it originated with a government agency it's a lie.

Thank you for playing. You have a wonderfully open mind. NOT!.

Wow if that is all you understood from my post, it is you who has the closed mind :lol:
Almost everything that the OCT has to offer as a viable explanation has been shot down and discredited, that is why people are not believing everything they hear from them. Except of course dupes like yourself that can't even remember what it is they read or comprehend anything anymore.

Yeah sure, so irrelevant that you have to take the time to post a page long response to YOU being caught in another huge LIE!!:lol: :eek:
Wrong yet again, dickhead. You are terribly irrelevant, but people need to be made aware just how big a piece of shit you are.... so I respond. Did you forget I'm not trying to convince you of anything? I am convincing those who might somehow believe that you are telling the truth that you are a dishonest piece of shit. You make it soooo easy!

Mr. Jones said:
You so know that the people who have the same belief in the official BS version of events as YOU do are the very ones that put this false information out to the public through the news media outlets, and MY point that you are a LIAR when you say it started with the "Fucktards Truthers" is valid. You are a liar for saying that, among other things you make up and twist to support your own made up arguments :lol:
Wrong yet again, fuckface. When are you going to stop with the lies? Your bullshit is only true if one first swallows your bullshit theories which you can't even defend. If one accepts the truth, your claims about the media are meaingless.

Mr. Jones said:
And no it wasn't me that pretended anything about mufflers, you are wrong or lying again!
You're right. It was creativedreams. All you fucks are so stupid it is hard to keep all your bullshit lies straight as to which one had the most retarded. Fortunately Gamolon keeps them recorded for easy access. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
What should be most troubling to people who may be reading along, is your total lack or willingness to post links that support your point of view.
I do all the time, especially when asked. Why do you insist on lying about this when it is so easy to see the truth? Oh right. You're a pathological liar. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Given how many times you have been caught stretching the truth and outright lying on these forums, it is a must you confirm your sources.
:lol: Yeah right. When you silly fucks don't even bother to back up your bullshit. When asked I back up my claims with sources. You're not worth the oxygen needed to keep you alive.

Mr. Jones said:
Your word means absolutely nothing Parrot :lol:
Many people would disagree with you. And since you have the credibility of a pathological liar, why would anyone start believing you now? My words speak for themselves. You can't refute them so you pretend they mean nothing. Pretty shitty tactic, but can anyone expect anything more from you? I doubt it.

Mr. Jones said:
I have provided links that folks can actually READ themselves, and decide what is real and what and who is credible.
And I have refuted your links while posting my own where applicable.

Mr. Jones said:
Again, the point is that you ridicule others for statements about "melting steel" when all along it was the very people and "experts" that believe the "official version" just like YOU do. :lol:
And? That means nothing. You had to go to articles written just after 9/11 to find people mistakenly saying melted steel. Yet many of you silly fucktards still believe the steel had to melt before a collapse could happen. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Reasonable people know you are one of if not the most disgusting lying trolls on the USMB.
The only ones believing that are you scum truthtards and only because I make a complete mockery of your bullshit theories. If that is your definition of "reasonable people", well, then reasonable people can all go to hell. Given the reps and thanks I've gotten, I'm guessing that once again you are pulling "facts" out of your ass and pretending they are gold. The smell and flies give away the fact your claims are nothing but shit.

Mr. Jones said:
Evidence of you squirming to try and explain yourself when you get caught lying is hilarious :lol:
Wrong again. You couldn't address them so went on an insult spree. :lol: A sure sign of someone who got their ass kicked and is hoping nobody sees the tears welling up in their eyes. :lol: You stupid, stupid fuck.

Mr. Jones said:
:lol: All you ever post is crap like-"Nope, you're a liar" or "You lie again" etc etc repeat ad nauseam :cuckoo:
Wrong yet again. All you have to do is go up and read what I wrote to see I did a lot more than post "Nope, you're a liar". Once again you lie your ass off and expect everyone reading your shit to be a complete moron in order to believe you. I think you severely underestimate the people reading this.

Mr. Jones said:
:lol: While we also notice how you have not posted a single link to prove your counter allegations, we can only presume because you either have none, or you are just as much lazy as you are a huge lying POS!
Yet another blatant lie easily proven as a lie. I didn't post a single link? Wow. Maybe you missed this one.....

Thermal images that prove Fucktard Jones is a piece of shit liar.... AGAIN!

Mr. Jones said:
And you have the gall to ask me-"Why can't you post the original article? I found lots of this exact quote all over the web, but attributed to several groups and none of them with links."!!!!
:lol: :cuckoo:
You got it. Why can't you back up your quotes?

Mr. Jones said:
I found it just fine, but it takes effort to read a lot , something we all know you are incapable of extracting the effort to do.
Yet you still can't post the link. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Remember this statement in the only thread of yours? :lol:
:lol: What a joke, looks like the only one who is crying is YOU after being exposed as the lying troll you truly are :lol:
Wrong yet again. The only thing you've proven is you lie a LOT and that I own your sorry ass. :lol: Congratulations!

Mr. Jones said:
People do yourself a favor and save yourself time and aggravation and research this topic yourself, you wont find anything of real value listening to trolls such as Parrot911. His job is to mislead you and confuse you on this and various other internet message boards.
Yes, this is the ONLY way Fucktard Jones will ever be able to convince anyone of anything is if they don't read any dissenting posts. :lol: Once your lies are exposed, you end up just being another fucking piece of shit traitor to this great nation of ours. In other words, completely worthless as a human being.

If you stupid piece of shit liars didn't lie your asses off on a continuous basis, I wouldn't have to make claims like that, yet you do, so I do. Get it? Probably not. Go have someone in grade school explain it to you.
You just got caught spreading lies about who started the "collapse was caused by fires that melted the steel"
propaganda, and you call others liars!?? What a hypocritical lying scumbag you are!:lol:
Really? Then you will have no problem posting me saying Truthtards started the lies about the steel having to melt before a collapse can happen, right? Now run away little bitch. We BOTH know you can't because I've never made such a claim. Just MORE evidence of the lengths you will go to to lie about those who make you look like a jackass.

Mr. Jones said:
There is documented evidence that the flight school instructors say he was a shit pilot. That is no lie :lol:
And where have I said differently? A shit pilot can still fly which is what I was addressing. Still having to make up lies about what I say in order to make your pitiful points? :lol: Figures.

Mr. Jones said:
Again experts in aviation doubted his ability, and even his instructors said this about him. Again that is not a lie, we got the info from them.
Where did I ever make a claim to the contrary? Being a bad pilot doesn't exclude him from being able to pull off that rather simple maneuver. Now, if you want to get into some of the bullshit lies truthtards make about the maneuver, I would be glad to expose the lies yet again.

But seriously. Enough lying about what I said already. You're embarassing yourself!

Mr. Jones said:
This is about his ability to fly a commercial airliner asshole, stop trying to create your own arguments.
No, the argument was made he couldn't even fly a Cessna. That has been proven a lie. Now YOU are trying to pretend it is about a commercial airliner. :lol: Funny how you dishonest fucks have to keep moving goalposts to keep up the illusion of relevance.

Mr. Jones said:
You do not ever post any links to back up your assertions and make any credible counter argument points. All you do is call people liars when I have proven and posted evidence that YOU are a lying troll!!
All you had to do is ask, you lying asshole! FBI investigation into Hanjour including all rentals and solo flights

Your mistake is assuming I CAN'T link when dealing with an asshole like you where linking is pretty much useless.

Mr. Jones said:
See what I mean folks? We demand links for him to prove his information is correct and valid, and he runs away like a chicken shit lying troll does!!
Wrong yet again, dumbfuck! You demanding a link and then IN THE SAME POST whining about me not linking is about as dishonest as you can get, yet you do it on a regular basis. Par for the course for fucks like you.

Mr. Jones said:
No we know which side has been caught lying and obstructing the search for truth about what really happened.
Really? They put you truthtards on the stand? :lol: What a fucking moron!

Mr. Jones said:
We all know who stood to make the most money and profit from the lies that resulted in responses and wars based on those lies.
Really? Where are all the oil fields we're suppose to control now? Meanwhile all the truthtard leaders are making their living off of simple sheep like you. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
If the math were done we would see just how many trillions have been made as opposed to what ever truthers have made selling their versions.:lol:
So show us the balance sheets of the companies who netted trillions. Go ahead dumbfuck! You made the claim, now back it up. Halliburton has netted trillions? Lockheed? BP? Come on. You made the claim. Back it up.

On that note, I will finish kicking your ass when I am done spending some time with my lovely wife. Suck shit and die, Jones. You'll be doing everyone a HUGE favor.

No explosions!!

What a fucking moron. No wonder truthtards are held in such low regard. They're all worthless scum.

The cavemen! The cavemen did it!!!

Now go suck on some Guano patriot911

Couldn't fly a cessna! couldn't fly a cessna!! but he'll fly that commercial airplane into the pentagon and leave a 15ft hole with hardly any debris! oh yea!

Couldn't fly a cessna!! couldn't fly a cessna!! but on that commercial airliner oh that Hani Hanjour had the training and the skills to fly it right into the pentagon! oh yea!

WTC 7.....oh yea! a building fell on it and there were fires so it fell symmetrically down with no resistance into its own foundation. that's how it came down! that's how!! oh yea!

RIP Macho Man

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone else need more proof Triton is nothing more than a pathetic little boy who has seriously lost it? :lol: Man, you dumbshits call me an agent while ignoring people like Triton that make you all look like a bunch of morons and ignorant asses. Of course you ARE a bunch of morons and ignorant asses, but still..... :lol: Good job Triton!

No explosions!!

Keep proving to the WORLD that YOU are a fucking idiot.:lol::lol:

Yes, this is the ONLY way Fucktard Jones will ever be able to convince anyone of anything is if they don't read any dissenting posts. :lol: Once your lies are exposed, you end up just being another fucking piece of shit traitor to this great nation of ours. In other words, completely worthless as a human being.
lol, It is you that is trying to make people believe what they saw with their own eyes didn't happen. It is you desperately trying to convince people that the OCT is true, despite there being evidence and facts to the contrary, from many credible sources and people, and it is you that desperately comes on this forum calling everyone who disagrees with you a liar, this in the face of you lying yourself!

You claim fire melts steel.....
I've never made that claim. That is usually done by fucktard truthers like you who don't know the difference.

The traitor is you fuckball, you have admitted that we haven't been told everything about 9-11 from the government, and you have admitted the NIST report could be wrong, but you never ever have shown any willingness to question them, or speak as though they should be held accountable to the American people and conduct a real investigation not based on politics.
You instead bash anyone who questions or doubts the government or NIST, so spare us the phony lying "Patriot911" BS, and go back to spending quality time with your dominant hand, you sorry sack of shit.

Patriot911 says fire causes steel framed buildings to have total symmetrical free fall collapses.

Yeah and he wants people to think he's some sort of real patriot, because HE believes the outrageous lies they tell him to believe. What's sad is he doesn't seem to know the first thing the founding fathers said about being a true patriot, and how we must be ever vigilant, and the responsibility we have as citizens.
He should change his name to antiPatriot911. All I see is a scared little sheep that needs big brother to lead him around like a bitch and tell him what to think, say do etc...

Actually, I push against the controlled demolition theory all the time.

Ultimately, that's the most insightful post I've seen from you yet, Gamolon. Well said. And I have to agree.

But then again, I truly am only after the truth. No matter what conclusion that brings us to. Unfortunately, in the end, like you point out, there is way too much "shit" in the toilet on this topic and somewhere underneath it all is a truth that will likely go unnoticed. It's a tragic ending to this tale.

Interesting, If you are willing to withstand the onslaught from our fellow posters, perhaps you can explain what you believe caused the collapse of the towers?

Hi Triton. My theory, and that is all it is, I make no claim to concrete evidence, besides the anomalies I've posted here to this theory, that a technology exists utilizing Direct Energy Weaponry (DEW), not unlike that which the Navy is currently testing on its ships, that destroyed the towers. If you have understanding of electromagnetics, energy, and what has been coined as "the Hutchinson effect", by scientist John Hutchinson, it is the most plausible explanation I can muster.

Controlled demolition takes just that; control. The scenario that unfolded on 9/11 was way too out of the control field for controlled demolition to take place. Unless some radical new demolition technology was used that is above the knowledge of control demolition experts.

I realize that putting forth this theory will make those who find it too fantastical, dismiss the claim without any due diligence. And maybe rightly so. Since, it isnt as if the people who MAY have this technology, are going to come out and admit it exists and that it was employed on 9/11.

You simply have to look at the scientific anomalies left behind at the seen: The spontaneous combustion of cars, the unreported hurricane Erin, the eye witness testimony, the "dustification" of some 80% of all building material from WTC 1 +2, the steel beam from bankers trust, etc...etc....

I know, I'm totally :cuckoo:

lol, It is you that is trying to make people believe what they saw with their own eyes didn't happen.
:lol: You fucking idiot! It isn't what they saw but their OPINION of what they saw that is in question. Stupid liars like you want to pretend it was some big conspiracy even though you have no evidence to back up your bullshit and you turn your back on the real evidence. What kind of piece of shit loser does that?

Mr. Jones said:
It is you desperately trying to convince people that the OCT is true, despite there being evidence and facts to the contrary, from many credible sources and people, and it is you that desperately comes on this forum calling everyone who disagrees with you a liar, this in the face of you lying yourself!
And there you go pretending there is evidence again. Yet time after time after time you've been asked to produce ONE GOOD PIECE of evidence that would actually stand up in a court of law that backs up your claims. And it's not just you. EVERY truthtard has been asked the same question. To date, not ONE of you dishonest fucks has been able to produce a single shred! THAT speaks volumes about your dishonesty and complete lack of integrity and honor.

Mr. Jones said:
You claim fire melts steel.....
I've never made that claim. That is usually done by fucktard truthers like you who don't know the difference.

The traitor is you fuckball, you have admitted that we haven't been told everything about 9-11 from the government, and you have admitted the NIST report could be wrong, but you never ever have shown any willingness to question them, or speak as though they should be held accountable to the American people and conduct a real investigation not based on politics.
So show me ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE that the government theory isn't solid and that it was, as you claim, completely wrong and happened in an entirely different way. Go ahead you piece of shit liar! YOU claim they are completely wrong. I claim we haven't been told the whole truth. Those are NOT the same thing. If there were evidence that implicated the government, this would be a different case, but there isn't any.

As for the NIST report, the NIST is a world recognized agency for investigating things like structural failures. They're not political. They're not trying to cover up massive explosions you claim happened, yet nobody could hear except for proven liars. :lol:

So go ahead and keep on whining like a little bitch. I doubt anyone is buying it.

Mr. Jones said:
You instead bash anyone who questions or doubts the government or NIST

Wrong again you stupid fuck. I don't bash those who asks questions. YOU don't ask questions and EVERYONE knows that. You CLAIM you know exactly what happened and who was behind it all. So fuck off, liar! You call others liars, yet you lie your ass off in every post.

Mr. Jones said:
so spare us the phony lying "Patriot911" BS, and go back to spending quality time with your dominant hand, you sorry sack of shit.
Ahhh.... All the little bitch fucktard Jones has left is to toss insults around. :lol: You see it a lot from people who've been beat down and know it. :lol:

So how about some of that evidence you claim you have, yet can never seem to actually produce.....

I know, I'm totally :cuckoo:

TakeAShit finally admits the truth. :lol:

I especially like the "dustification of 80% of the towers". Straight from Judy Woods' DEW claims. TakeAShit follows her around like a boy desperate for his first pussy. :lol: PATHETIC!

If 80% were "dustified", how is it 1.5 million tons was removed? By most estimates, the two towers were a million tons between them. There weren't enough other buildings demolished to make up that 800,000 tons of material you claim was "dustified".

Maybe you need to go back to school and learn some real world math and science. Then you wouldn't be such an ignorant prick.

Forum List

Back