Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

Truth is that Eots keeps showing us how wrong he can be. His explosives loader tells us all the steps to weaken a steel framed building that could not have been accomplished in the WTC complex...

How many stairwells were weakened?
How many elevators were removed?
How many support beams were cut?

Zero
Zero
and Zero....

:lol:

no one said elevators removed...dont lie to sound more rational Ollie and almost no evidence was kept from wtc 7 almost all of was destroyed

Just going through the steps that your expert said they had to go through to prepare for a controlled demolition. Glad to see that you agree that the buildings were never prepared.

Truth is that Eots keeps showing us how wrong he can be. His explosives loader tells us all the steps to weaken a steel framed building that could not have been accomplished in the WTC complex...

How many stairwells were weakened?
How many elevators were removed?
How many support beams were cut?

Zero
Zero
and Zero....

no one said elevators removed...dont lie to sound more rational Ollie and almost no evidence was kept from wtc 7 almost all of was destroyed

Just going through the steps that your expert said they had to go through to prepare for a controlled demolition. Glad to see that you agree that the buildings were never prepared.

we have two demolition experts saying prep work could be done it that time with a small skilled team...whats your expertise on estimating prep time again ?

Are you saying that in the Tom Sullivan interview...........he doesn't say the elevator cars are removed?..........when prepping a building for demolition.
I think you may need to watch that again.

yes elevator..cars removed...not elevators removed

I'm not sure what you are claiming is the difference!?
The definition of elevator is "A platform or an enclosure raised and lowered in a vertical shaft to transport people or freight."
If one says they are removing the elevator................they are talking about the "car".

I hate to debt such an useless point. But you did call someone out as a liar, when in fact, he did not!

there is a building elevator.. which includes all of its components one of those components is the elevator car

we have two demolition experts saying prep work could be done it that time with a small skilled team...whats your expertise on estimating prep time again ?

What amount of time? it takes weeks to prepare a building. months for doing it without anyone knowing. Know how many Elevator cars were removed from these buildings?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Wow, The intelligence level in here just fell by 50 points......
Yes it did, thanks to your recent idiotic posts :lol:

Jones, you are a fucking douche. Always have been. Always will be. Fortunately one can always spot you in real life from the trail of slime you leave behind where ever you go.

Now why don't you grow a pair of balls for once in your pathetic life and either supply us with a piece of real evidence you claim to have, or man up and admit you've been lying your ass off the whole time.

You know.... sooner or later whatever credibility you have left is going to disappear as you continue to run like a little bitch from this very simple request..... well..... simple if you were being honest. But we both know you're not. You're only here to preach your lies in a vain attempt to overthrow the government. :lol:

Like I said. What a fucking douche. Good thing no woman would touch you. Could you imagine a mini truthtard with a bad attitude.

is this some kind of thinly veiled attack on spouses and children ?

yes elevator..cars removed...not elevators removed

I'm not sure what you are claiming is the difference!?
The definition of elevator is "A platform or an enclosure raised and lowered in a vertical shaft to transport people or freight."
If one says they are removing the elevator................they are talking about the "car".

I hate to debt such an useless point. But you did call someone out as a liar, when in fact, he did not!

there is a building elevator.. which includes all of its components one of those components is the elevator car

We can split hairs on the "elevator" all day..............but I noticed you didn't address the fact the you called someone a liar, when they did no such thing. Is he a liar simply because he disagrees with you?

implosion world and controlled demolition inc front company .. responsible for the removal and destruction of evidence

Pretty pathetic excuse. Where is your evidence or are you once again pulling "facts" out of your ass?

The cleanup was a massive operation coordinated by the City of New York Department of Design and Construction. On September 22, a preliminary cleanup plan was delivered by Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI) of Phoenix, Maryland.[72] It involved round-the-clock operations, many contractors and subcontractors, and cost hundreds of millions of dollars.[73] The large pile of debris left on the site burned for three months, resisting attempts to extinguish the blaze until the majority of the rubble was finally removed from the site.[74][75] By early November, with a third of the debris removed, officials began to reduce the number of firefighters and police officers assigned to recovering the remains of victims, in order to prioritize the removal of debris. This caused confrontations with firefighters.[76] In 2007, the demolition of the surrounding damaged buildings was still ongoing as new construction proceeded on the World Trade Center's replacement, 1 World Trade Center.

Collapse of the World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What amount of time? it takes weeks to prepare a building. months for doing it without anyone knowing. Know how many Elevator cars were removed from these buildings?

your expertise on prep time compared to controlled demolition experts is what again ?

The cleanup was a massive operation coordinated by the City of New York Department of Design and Construction. On September 22, a preliminary cleanup plan was delivered by Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI) of Phoenix, Maryland.[72] It involved round-the-clock operations, many contractors and subcontractors, and cost hundreds of millions of dollars.[73] The large pile of debris left on the site burned for three months, resisting attempts to extinguish the blaze until the majority of the rubble was finally removed from the site.[74][75] By early November, with a third of the debris removed, officials began to reduce the number of firefighters and police officers assigned to recovering the remains of victims, in order to prioritize the removal of debris. This caused confrontations with firefighters.[76] In 2007, the demolition of the surrounding damaged buildings was still ongoing as new construction proceeded on the World Trade Center's replacement, 1 World Trade Center.

Collapse of the World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not debating that CDI, among many other companies, helped clean up ground zero. I am debating your bullshit claim that CDI is a front company.

I would love to see Deets and DR Quintero involved and the family steering committee

who are Deets and Dr Quintero == how are two people going to do this? if they are truthers who make money from their theories, they cannot touch the investigation

and the family steering committe would clearly have a conflict of interest, and I seriously doubt any have the required experience

I see no conflict of interest with family steering committee having some input and over sight there are some very intelligent informed and capable family members that do not required specialized training to call bullshit when they see it and I never said two people would do it I said I would like to see Deets and DR Q involved

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxjJDlbnC4]YouTube - ‪Kissinger Vs. the 9/11 Families‬‏[/ame]

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division,

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

So you want a former NASA enginer and a former NIST engineer - but do you accept them for their credentials or do you except them for what the say?

Have Deets or Quintiere published on the subject?

who are Deets and Dr Quintero == how are two people going to do this? if they are truthers who make money from their theories, they cannot touch the investigation

and the family steering committe would clearly have a conflict of interest, and I seriously doubt any have the required experience

I see no conflict of interest with family steering committee having some input and over sight there are some very intelligent informed and capable family members that do not required specialized training to call bullshit when they see it and I never said two people would do it I said I would like to see Deets and DR Q involved

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxjJDlbnC4]YouTube - ‪Kissinger Vs. the 9/11 Families‬‏[/ame]

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

So you want a former NASA enginer and a former NIST engineer - but do you accept them for their credentials or do you except them for what the say?

Quintiere has, but neither eots nor Jones accept his conclusions. They like him because he has credentials and questions the NIST report. Eots is only looking for someone people would find credible to whine for his new investigation. They would never accept his conclusions though because he doesn't believe the controlled demolition theories.

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

your expertise on prep time compared to controlled demolition experts is what again ?

I must have learned from the experts you keep posting....

By the way, it took 4 months to prepare the Landmark Tower in Houston TX.....

Just saying.....

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

ya so ?

I must have learned from the experts you keep posting....

By the way, it took 4 months to prepare the Landmark Tower in Houston TX.....

Just saying.....

ya with liability issues to concern themselves with..union workers...expense considerations...inspectors...removing all windows..they couldn't just drop the building and bury half of downtown and people in it in carcinogenic dust, damage other buildings...just sayin

YouTube - ‪Kissinger Vs. the 9/11 Families‬‏

Quintiere has, but neither eots nor Jones accept his conclusions. They like him because he has credentials and questions the NIST report. Eots is only looking for someone people would find credible to whine for his new investigation. They would never accept his conclusions though because he doesn't believe the controlled demolition theories.

his conclusion was the investigation was blocked and fact finding deterred and a independent fact driven re-investigation is required...something you can not seem to except

Anybody hear about a substantial movement of military equipment throughout the I95 corridor? This have been going on the past few weeks. Several reports of weapons and others mics. gear being shipped via private carriers!

Techieny

Anybody hear about a substantial movement of military equipment throughout the I95 corridor? This have been going on the past few weeks. Several reports of weapons and others mics. gear being shipped via private carriers!

Techieny

It's probably time for Exercise Solid Shield conducted each year by Units at Ft Bragg and Camp Lejune.....

Forum List

Back