Victor Davis Hanson: Biden is the most dangerously radical President in US history

We knew Biden was going to be a radical Marxist since the campaign. The thing I want to know is when will Republicans get rid of the whining pussies they call leaders and get some real leaders that will do something besides cry. Our southern border is under invasion and McCarthy, Scalise and McConnell do NOTHING.

Xiden is ruining the US, runaway inflation, open borders, rampant lawlessness, I can't wait for 2023 when we can impeach the stupid SOB.
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit.
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid Eos, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

oh yes…Everyone who disagrees with you is a Trump supporter….How do you survive daily?

1643976341972.png

Maybe because to you everyone that is not a Trump supporter is a Biden lover....
Nonsense....What I do believe is that the holier than thou indy's out there that vote for a candidate they know can't win, are making a conscience decision to throw their vote to usually the Democrat in the race...Big difference...

I have no doubt that there are some things you disagree with Biden on, but you spend so much time denigrating Republican's it's hard to tell that you don't support Dems....

Nonsense....What I do believe is that the holier than thou indy's out there that vote for a candidate they know can't win, are making a conscience decision to throw their vote to usually the Democrat in the race...Big difference...

And oddly enough the Dems tell us we are throwing away our vote to the Repubs.

I have no doubt that there are some things you disagree with Biden on, but you spend so much time denigrating Republican's it's hard to tell that you don't support Dems....

There are far more Repubs on here than Dems so I spend more time responding to them, it is a numbers game

Got to give it to Ole Joe.

We never in a million years thought that there would be another administration as incompetent, destructive and corrupt at the Worth Negro's administration but by golly Potatohead managed to pull it off.

The Worthless Negro can sleep well at night knowing his administration will be replaced by Potatohead's as the worst in American history.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a moron.

Forum List

Back