Victor Davis Hanson: Biden is the most dangerously radical President in US history

He is on Fox news badmouthing Biden. I survive just fine, can't wait to see tramp behind bars for treason.
The ghettos are not doing fine. And will not become truly violent until the taxpayer, private side and all other ways of resources are stopped being sent there.

And oddly enough the Dems tell us we are throwing away our vote to the Repubs.

It depends on who is leading in the polls, but, as you know being a somewhat intelligent person, that riding the fence like you do has an impact on the ultimate winner/loser of any election by splitting the vote totals...In most cases, in my lifetime they have benefitted the Democrats....

There are far more Repubs on here than Dems so I spend more time responding to them, it is a numbers game

Oh so you can find me some examples of you treating Dem's on here the same as you treat Republican's? This ought to be good....

It depends on who is leading in the polls, but, as you know being a somewhat intelligent person, that riding the fence like you do has an impact on the ultimate winner/loser of any election by splitting the vote totals...In most cases, in my lifetime they have benefitted the Democrats....

Nope. I do though understand how our systems of elections work. In my state 2.4 million people voted for Trump, knowing he could not win the state. I voted for Jo knowing she could not win the state. Those 2.4 million votes and my vote all had the exact same impact on the election...NADA, zip, zero.

Thus is the great flaw of our winner take all system.

Nope. I do though understand how our systems of elections work. In my state 2.4 million people voted for Trump, knowing he could not win the state. I voted for Jo knowing she could not win the state. Those 2.4 million votes and my vote all had the exact same impact on the election...NADA, zip, zero.

Thus is the great flaw of our winner take all system.
Just going to ignore the second part eh?

Forum List

Back