'VICTORY': Judge orders Clinton to provide written answers to Judicial Watch questions on emails

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan issued the order as part of a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch. The group had sought to question Clinton under oath and in person, but the judge ruled she would only have to answer questions in writing.

"Judicial Watch will get Clinton under oath regarding the set-up of her outlaw server – something no other person, organization or agency has been ableto do, to date," he said.

“We believe it is a victory for law and order to get Hillary Clinton UNDER OATH answering questions about the server setup and why she did it,” he said."

Judge orders Clinton to provide written answers to questions on private email use | Fox News

Hillary's scandals, crimes, lies, and lies about lying just won't go away...80 days before the election...

Hillary must be so happy! Well, she did it to herself...

:)

The ruling will be appealed. She won't have to answer them during her presidency, maybe later. Maybe.

"U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan issued the order as part of a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch. The group had sought to question Clinton under oath and in person, but the judge ruled she would only have to answer questions in writing.

"Judicial Watch will get Clinton under oath regarding the set-up of her outlaw server – something no other person, organization or agency has been ableto do, to date," he said.

“We believe it is a victory for law and order to get Hillary Clinton UNDER OATH answering questions about the server setup and why she did it,” he said."

Judge orders Clinton to provide written answers to questions on private email use | Fox News
DONE - GOING TO JAIL!

ROTFLMAO

Indictments coming down any day now, any day..................................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They'll probably get a better candidate if Hillary goes. So many democrats must want her out of the way. Deep down, they know he's Donald's best allie.

She'll stall, appeal and otherwise delay because she isn't the type of person willing to cooperate or answer anything honestly. Her attitude is one that a dictator would have. How dare these peons question me!!

Her lawyers will write her answers for her: "I do not recall"; "I do not know"; I object on the grounds that answering your question would be in violation of my intellectual property rights.

She'll stall, appeal and otherwise delay because she isn't the type of person willing to cooperate or answer anything honestly. Her attitude is one that a dictator would have. How dare these peons question me!!

Yep, that was exactly how she acted during the Whitewater investigation where the Clintons hung their real estate partners out to dry. Buzz Patterson, former Air Force that carried the nuclear football for Bill "drop trou" spoke many times of how pissed Hitlery would get because of the investigation and her attitude of "Don't they know we ARE the government?".....truly sickening to think this disgusting pile of shit would be the face of the franchise that is USA.INC.

Forum List

Back