'VICTORY': Judge orders Clinton to provide written answers to Judicial Watch questions on emails

This is a victory? Is the judge going to make her write each answer a hundred times after class too?

:)

The ruling will be appealed. She won't have to answer them during her presidency, maybe later. Maybe.
nahhhh, it won't....

Clinton WON and got what she wanted, to answer the questions under oath and in writing vs the dog and pony show of in person.

Why the fuck does anyone have any right to demand she answer questions?
Because she broke the law, violating the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

Because she broke the law by having an illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted personal server on which she kept highly classified information, which is also illegal.

Because she committed perjury.

Yeah, and? I say that you broke the law. Last night. With a prostitute. A prostitute who has trouble finding an acceptable public bathroom in North Carolina.

Now, answer my questions. Under oath. Let's get a judge over here to hold you in contempt if you don't comply.
One big difference - you have no proof, and it has not been PROVEN that I broke the law.

Comey has the proof and already testified under oath that Hillary committed perjury and broke the law - violating FOIA and the Federal Records Act. Despite all the liberal denial these have already been PROVEN.

I understand you are frustrated and pissed off these are facts and want to attack me instead of pour your anger out where it belongs - on Hillary. That, however, is YOUR problem, not mine.
you are a LIAR

comey did not testify under oath that she committed perjury...

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?

This is a victory? Is the judge going to make her write each answer a hundred times after class too?

In Conservistan, anytime you can make someone do something it is a victory compared to the almost 50 years of consecutive defeats you guys have suffered.

Comey has the proof and already testified under oath that Hillary committed perjury and broke the law - violating FOIA and the Federal Records Act. Despite all the liberal denial these have already been PROVEN.
COMEY:
In our sytem of law there's something "mens rea" [ Mens Rea - A Defendant's Mental State - FindLaw ]

IT'S IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU DID IT, THIS LATIN PHRASE "mens rea" WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. WE DON'T WANT TO PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL UNLESS WE PROVE THAT THEY KNEW THEY WERE DOING SOMETHING THEY SHOULDN'T DO. THAT IS THE CHARACTERISTIC OF ALL THE PROSECUTIONS INVOLVING MISHANDLING OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

THERE is A STATUTE PASSED IN 1917 THAT ON ITS FACE MAKES IT A CRIME, a felony FOR SOMEONE TO ENGAGE IN GROSS NEGLIGENCE. So that would appear to say, MAYBE IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE YOU DON'T NEED TO PROVE THEY WERE DOING SOMETHING UNLAWFUL. MAYBE IT'S ENOUGH TO PROVE THEY WERE REALLY, REALLY CARELESS. AT THE TIME CONGRESS PASSED THAT STATUTE IN 1917, THERE WAS A LOT OF CONCERN IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE ABOUT WHETHER THAT WAS GOING TO VIOLATE THE AMERICAN TRADITION, YOU PROVED THEY KNEW THEY WERE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. THE STATUTE WAS PASSED. AS BEST I CAN TELL, THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE HAS USED IT ONCE IN THE 99 YEARS SINCE -- REFLECTING THAT SAME CONCERN.

I KNOW FROM 30 YEARS WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, THEY HAVE GRAVE CONCERNS ABOUT WHETHER IT'S APPROPRIATE TO PROSECUTE SOMEBODY FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, WHICH IS WHY THEY'VE DONE IT once THAT I KNOW OF -- IN A CASE INVOLVING ESPIONAGE.

So WHEN I LOOK AT THE FACTS WE GATHER HERE, I SEE EVIDENCE OF GREAT CARELESSNESS, BUT I DO NOT SEE EVIDENCE THAT IS SUFFICIENT TO ESTABLISH THAT SECRETARY CLINTON OR THOSE WITH WHOM SHE WAS CORRESPONDING BOTH TALKED ABOUT CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON E-MAIL, AND KNEW WHEN THEY DID IT, THEY WERE DOING SOMETHING THAT WAS AGAINST THE LAW.

So GIVEN THAT ASSESSMENT OF THE FACTS, MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW, MY CONCLUSION WAS AND REMAINS NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THIS CASE. NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THE SECOND CASE IN 100 YEARS FOCUSED ON GROSS NEGLIGENCE. I KNOW THAT'S BEEN A SOURCE OF SOME CONFUSION FOR FOLKS, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. I know the Department of Justice, I KNOW NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THis CASE.

I know a lot of my former friends are out there saying they would

I WONDER WHERE THEY WERE THE LAST 40 YEARS BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO SEE THE CASES THEY BROUGHT ON GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Nobody would, nobody did.

SO MY JUdegment WAS, THE APPROPRIATE RESOLUTION OF THIS CASE WAS NOT WITH A CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. As I said, FOLKS CAN DISAGREE WITH THAT. I HOPE THEY KNOW THat view, not just my VIEW of my team WAS HONESTLY HELD, FAIRLY INVESTIGATED AND COMMUNICATED WITH UNUSUAL TRANSPARENCY. I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS CONVERSATION, ANSWERING AS MANY QUESTIONS AS I POSSIBLY CAN. I'LL STAY AS LONG AS YOU NEED ME TO STAY. I THANK YOU FOR THE TONIGHT.

Because she broke the law by having an illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted personal server on which she kept highly classified information, which is also illegal.

Yeah, and? I say that you broke the law. Last night. With a prostitute. A prostitute who has trouble finding an acceptable public bathroom in North Carolina.

Now, answer my questions. Under oath. Let's get a judge over here to hold you in contempt if you don't comply.
One big difference - you have no proof, and it has not been PROVEN that I broke the law.

I understand you are frustrated and pissed off these are facts and want to attack me instead of pour your anger out where it belongs - on Hillary. That, however, is YOUR problem, not mine.
you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?

You're asking him? You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until the debates are over and it's crystal clear his messiah is gone. Then you'll see allegations of incest from the right wing.

you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?
Yes, he did.

you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?
Yes, he did.
NO, he DID NOT....

No where did he testify under oath that Hillary clinton committed perjury.....NOT once, no where in his testimony did he ever say or accuse Hillary Clinton of committing perjury.

YOU ARE LYING.

you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?
Yes, he did.
NO, he DID NOT....

No where did he testify under oath that Hillary clinton committed perjury.....NOT once, no where in his testimony did he ever say or accuse Hillary Clinton of committing perjury.

YOU ARE LYING.
Yes, he did.

He was asked if Hillary turned over all documents LIKE SHE SAID UNDER OATH she had. Comey stated NO. That means she perjured herself.

Meanwhile, Trump lies about how much he owes to foreign governments.

you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?
Yes, he did.
NO, he DID NOT....

YOU ARE LYING.
Yes, he did.

He was asked if Hillary turned over all documents LIKE SHE SAID UNDER OATH she had. Comey stated NO. That means she perjured herself.
Colin Powell turned over zero. Double standard.

you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?
Yes, he did.
NO, he DID NOT....

YOU ARE LYING.
Yes, he did.

Colin Powell turned over zero. Double standard.

Link

Powell also didnt committ perjury - Hillary did.

you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?

He said repeatedly she didn't tell the truth to Congress on a number of statements. So I guess you're okay with that because it is not yet called perjury?

Forum List

Back