'VICTORY': Judge orders Clinton to provide written answers to Judicial Watch questions on emails

Powell used AOL and only had / sent / received UNCLASS. He said he NEVER told Hillary to use an ILLEGAL, UNAUTHORIZED, UNENCRYPTED PERSONAL SERVER CONTAINING MULTIPLE LEVELS OF HIGHLY CLASSIFIED INFO AND TO SEND / TECEIVE CLASSIFIED, WHICH CONSISTS OF SEVERAL CRIMES IN ALL OF THAT.

Yeah, and? I say that you broke the law. Last night. With a prostitute. A prostitute who has trouble finding an acceptable public bathroom in North Carolina.

Now, answer my questions. Under oath. Let's get a judge over here to hold you in contempt if you don't comply.
One big difference - you have no proof, and it has not been PROVEN that I broke the law.

Comey has the proof and already testified under oath that Hillary committed perjury and broke the law - violating FOIA and the Federal Records Act. Despite all the liberal denial these have already been PROVEN.

I understand you are frustrated and pissed off these are facts and want to attack me instead of pour your anger out where it belongs - on Hillary. That, however, is YOUR problem, not mine.
you are a LIAR

comey did not testify under oath that she committed perjury...

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?
Yes, he did.
NO, he DID NOT....

No where did he testify under oath that Hillary clinton committed perjury.....NOT once, no where in his testimony did he ever say or accuse Hillary Clinton of committing perjury.

YOU ARE LYING.
Yes, he did.

He was asked if Hillary turned over all documents LIKE SHE SAID UNDER OATH she had. Comey stated NO. That means she perjured herself.
She testified that she turned over everything that was government related emails that were on her server....which was accurate.

What clinton did not know, is that when they upgraded the server to the new server, many emails went in to what Comey called "slackspace".

Clinton was not aware of this when she testified, that all emails that were on her server, were not all the emails....some, in the transfer, ended up in this "slackspace" of the new server so the lawyers she had do the search for government emails, would not have found what was in the "slackspace" that comey testified he had found.

That doesn't even come CLOSE to perjury.

Whoever—
(1)
having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or
(2)
in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether the statement or subscription is made within or without the United States.

She testified that she turned over everything that was government related emails that were on her server....which was accurate.

YOU LIE! Comey testified this was a LIE - perjury!

I posted the transcripts of his tetimony and link.

YOU LIE.

Hillary said what you just did & 3 fact check sites gave her 1 x 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS'....proving BOTH of you LIE!

One big difference - you have no proof, and it has not been PROVEN that I broke the law.

Comey has the proof and already testified under oath that Hillary committed perjury and broke the law - violating FOIA and the Federal Records Act. Despite all the liberal denial these have already been PROVEN.

I understand you are frustrated and pissed off these are facts and want to attack me instead of pour your anger out where it belongs - on Hillary. That, however, is YOUR problem, not mine.
you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?
Yes, he did.
NO, he DID NOT....

No where did he testify under oath that Hillary clinton committed perjury.....NOT once, no where in his testimony did he ever say or accuse Hillary Clinton of committing perjury.

YOU ARE LYING.
Yes, he did.

He was asked if Hillary turned over all documents LIKE SHE SAID UNDER OATH she had. Comey stated NO. That means she perjured herself.

What clinton did not know, is that when they upgraded the server to the new server, many emails went in to what Comey called "slackspace".

Clinton was not aware of this when she testified, that all emails that were on her server, were not all the emails....some, in the transfer, ended up in this "slackspace" of the new server so the lawyers she had do the search for government emails, would not have found what was in the "slackspace" that comey testified he had found.

That doesn't even come CLOSE to perjury.

Whoever—
(1)
having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or
(2)
in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether the statement or subscription is made within or without the United States.

you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?

He said repeatedly she didn't tell the truth to Congress on a number of statements. So I guess you're okay with that because it is not yet called perjury?
He never repeatedly said she did not tell the truth to Congress, he didn't even know what she said and testified to congress... he said he knew nothing about what she testified to before congress and if they wanted him to investigate such that congress would have to put a request in to him for it....

it was Republican congress critters that claimed she did not tell the truth....and they are simply lying about it and they KNOW they are lying about it and know she did not commit perjury, but they believe they are getting paid by we the people to make up these accusations that THEY KNOW WILL NOT STICK....to benefit their own POLITICAL interests.....this is your Republican establishment.

Comey said there were 2 or 3 emails that were improperly marked and only partially marked classified...

So, they were NOT fully and properly MARKED Classified.... NO PERJURY THERE for Clinton.

she testified she only used one device and had one server running at the same time.... Well what Cmey testified to is that server was upgrade in 2013 and maybe once before that as well? Her testimony was that she only used one device at a time....which is true, she did not carry multiple phones but one phone, she did not have multiple servers running at the same time in different places etc, she only had one server running.... NO PERJURY THERE....

Your republican congress critters are just doing the 'usual' dog and pony show for their own political posturing and on my tax dime, which is par for the course, for the Republican so called "elite"....

YOU LIE.

Hillary said what you just did & 3 fact check sites gave her 1 x 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS'....proving BOTH of you LIE!
NOPE! Comey did not testify that what she said to congress was a lie....

So GIVEN THAT ASSESSMENT OF THE FACTS, MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW, MY CONCLUSION WAS AND REMAINS NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THIS CASE. NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THE SECOND CASE IN 100 YEARS FOCUSED ON GROSS NEGLIGENCE. I KNOW THAT'S BEEN A SOURCE OF SOME CONFUSION FOR FOLKS, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. I know the Department of Justice, I KNOW NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THis CASE.

I know a lot of my former friends are out there saying they would

I WONDER WHERE THEY WERE THE LAST 40 YEARS BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO SEE THE CASES THEY BROUGHT ON GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Nobody would, nobody did.

Congressman >> THE QUESTION IS, DO YOU AGREE WITH THE CLAIM THAT GENERAL PETRAEUS, AND I QUOTE, GOT IN TROUBLE FOR FAR LESS, END OF QUOTE? DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT...

FBI Director Comey >> NO, IT'S THE REVERSE.

Congressman >> AND SHE KNOWINGLY CLEARLY SET UP HER OWN PRIVATE SERVER IN ORDER TO -- LET ME ASK YOU THAT. WAS THE REASON SHE SET UP HER OWN PRIVER SERVER IN YOUR JUDGMENT BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO SHIELD COMMUNICATIONS FROM CONGRESS AND THE PUBLIC?

Comey >> I CAN'T SAY THAT. OUR BEST INFORMATION IS THAT SHE SET IT UP AS A MATTER OF CONVENIENCE. IT WAS AN EXISTING SYSTEM HER HUSBAND HAD AND SHE DECIDED TO HAVE A DOMAIN ON THAT SYSTEM.

FIRST QUESTION. DID SECRETARY CLINTON OR ANY MEMBER OF HER STAFF INTENTIONALLY VIOLATE FEDERAL LAW?

FBI Director Comey >> WE DID NOT DEVELOP CLEAR EVIDENCE OF THAT.

Congressman >> DID SECRETARY CLINTON OR ANY MEMBER OF HER STAFF ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT YOUR INVESTIGATION?

Comey >> WE DID NOT DEVELOP EVIDENCE OF THAT.

Congressman >> IN YOUR OPINION, DO THE MISTAKES SECRETARY CLINTON HAS ALREADY APOLOGIZED FOR AND EXPRESSED REGRET FOR RISE TO A LEVEL THAT WOULD BE WORTHY OF FEDERAL PROSECUTION?

Comey >> AS I SAID TUESDAY, OUR JUDGMENT, NOT JUST MINE, BUT THE TEAM'S JUDGMENT AT THE FBI IS THAT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WOULD NOT BRING SUCH A CASE. NO JUSTICE DEPARTMENT UNDER ANY RATHER REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT ADMINISTRATION.

YOU LIE.

Nice repeated OPINION, but - again - YOU LIE!

The transcripts of Comey's testimony say you and Hillary LIE.

3 Fact Check sites you and Hillary LIE.

FIRST QUESTION. DID SECRETARY CLINTON OR ANY MEMBER OF HER STAFF INTENTIONALLY VIOLATE FEDERAL LAW?

Congressman >> DID SECRETARY CLINTON OR ANY MEMBER OF HER STAFF ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT YOUR INVESTIGATION?

Congressman >> IN YOUR OPINION, DO THE MISTAKES SECRETARY CLINTON HAS ALREADY APOLOGIZED FOR AND EXPRESSED REGRET FOR RISE TO A LEVEL THAT WOULD BE WORTHY OF FEDERAL PROSECUTION?

Comey >> AS I SAID TUESDAY, OUR JUDGMENT, NOT JUST MINE, BUT THE TEAM'S JUDGMENT AT THE FBI IS THAT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WOULD NOT BRING SUCH A CASE. NO JUSTICE DEPARTMENT UNDER ANY RATHER REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT ADMINISTRATION.

Nice cherry picking...when asked several times if what she said was true Comey responded by saying, "That is NOT TRUE."

Yeah, and? I say that you broke the law. Last night. With a prostitute. A prostitute who has trouble finding an acceptable public bathroom in North Carolina.

Now, answer my questions. Under oath. Let's get a judge over here to hold you in contempt if you don't comply.

you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?
Yes, he did.
NO, he DID NOT....

YOU ARE LYING.
Yes, he did.

No, that is not saying that HRC perjured herself. Comey never said that, yet we have far right wing hoods her lying every day and every way.

YOU LIE.

No, the transpcripts do not say she perjured herself. And now you are deliberately lying.

Nice cherry picking...when asked several times if what she said was true Comey responded by saying, "That is NOT TRUE."

He did not say she perjured herself. You are not the decider on this, easyt, but you are lying.

you are a LIAR

HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK?
Yes, he did.
NO, he DID NOT....

YOU ARE LYING.
Yes, he did.

No, that is not saying that HRC perjured herself. Comey never said that, yet we have far right wing hoods her lying every day and every way.
Hillary said the same thing you said --

1 × 'FALSE', 1× 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS'.

YOU LIE!

I'm going to wait until they bring criminal contempt charges against her just like they did against Sherriff Joe.

YOU LIE.

NOPE! Comey testified he DID NOT KNOW what Hillary Clinton even said when testifying before Congress, and if Congress Critters wanted him to evaluate such, they would need to send him a formal request in writing.

:)

The ruling will be appealed. She won't have to answer them during her presidency, maybe later. Maybe.

Judicial Watch is a joke. A bunch of rabid NaziCons.

Meet Judicial Watch, A Driving Force Behind The Clinton Email Story That Keeps Duping The Press

Media Matters is calling Judicial Watch a "joke"? That's amusing! Media Matters is is about as partisan a group as any in existence.

What's sad is that the FBI "investigated" Clinton yet never put her under oath? Why? They never looked into whether or not she lied to Congress? Why? What DID they investigate? Why did they even bother to call it an investigation when what they did was go through the motions of conducting an investigation while not investigating much of anything!

"During an extended exchange with Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), Comey affirmed that the FBI's investigation found information marked classified on her server even after Clinton had said that she had neither sent nor received any items marked classified.

"That is not true," Comey said. "There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

THAT IS NOT TRUE = PERJURY!

Comey challenges truthfulness of Clinton's email defenses
Follow us: Politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Forum List

Back