'VICTORY': Judge orders Clinton to provide written answers to Judicial Watch questions on emails

Media Matters is calling Judicial Watch a "joke"? That's amusing!
More amusing is you people loved the guy that heads Media Matters when he was part of the Arkansas Project. that right wing group that made shit up about the Clintons going as far back as the 1970s. :rolf:

I don't "love" any partisan sites. I don't cite them. I don't visit them. Media Matters distorts the truth. They are propagandists.

For one, she will be historic as the first female President. Two, she likely is looking for two terms. So of course she will pander to people that can make her look criminal and bad. A Democrat politician would sell their own mother for power and money.
Idiot!

Out of the most poplar candidates in the primary field, none of them were really expected to be in office past a first term. They are all aging baby boomers

And what if Trump and his former campaign manager are really Russian agents or dupes? Would it be worth the chance of electing him President?

When Russia makes such a claim, then we'll talk about it. But right now, their claim is they have copies of these classified and sensitive emails.
Other people are making the claims. The FBI is investigating Trump's campaign people and ties to Russian mafia and fascists

More amusing is you people loved the guy that heads Media Matters when he was part of the Arkansas Project. that right wing group that made shit up about the Clintons going as far back as the 1970s. :rolf:

I don't "love" any partisan sites. I don't cite them. I don't visit them. Media Matters distorts the truth. They are propagandists.
Maybe they do and maybe they don't. I have used them and on the items I used I asked people like you to refute the claims. You want to play? Or are you just a big gas bag?

One big difference - you have no proof, and it has not been PROVEN that I broke the law.

Who the fuck cares? Has nothing to do with anything. This isn't about having proof anyone has or hasn't broken a law. It's about the fact that I'm entitled to question anyone I want under oath, simply because I want. After all, if it has already been proven, there's no need to question anyone, right? This is about me exercising my constitutional right to question you under oath because I want to embarrass you for political purposes.

Maybe they do and maybe they don't. I have used them and on the items I used I asked people like you to refute the claims. You want to play? Or are you just a big gas bag?

Play what? If you want to pretend that Media Matters isn't a total liberal propaganda site then knock yourself out! Why would you "use" them? I'm guessing because they tell you what you want to hear?

hiLIARy needs to come clean and withdraw from the race.
Come clean on what exactly?
Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

I never heard of Judicial Watch. Hopefully they won't drag their feet in getting questions to Hillary by end of September. If they drag it out to where her answers needn't come until after the election, I'll figure they're more of a joke than what they claim she is.

"During an extended exchange with Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), Comey affirmed that the FBI's investigation found information marked classified on her server even after Clinton had said that she had neither sent nor received any items marked classified.

"That is not true," Comey said. "There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

THAT IS NOT TRUE = PERJURY!

Comey challenges truthfulness of Clinton's email defenses
Follow us: Politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
COMEY:
THREE E-MAILS BORE "Q" MARKINGS DOWN IN THE BODY. NONE HAD HEADERS, WHICH IS AT THE TOP OF A DOCUMENT THAT SAYS CLASSIFIED. THREE HAD WITHIN THE BODY THE PORTION MARKING FOR "C."

Question:
DID SECRETARY CLINTON OR ANY MEMBER OF HER STAFF INTENTIONALLY VIOLATE FEDERAL LAW?

FBI Director Comey >> WE DID NOT DEVELOP CLEAR EVIDENCE OF THAT.
Dante, the law states you can not send / receive highly classified - marked classified - emails on an illegal, unauthotized, unprotected server. It doesn't say '4 or more' - that's made up liberal BS.

You just admitted Comey DID find that Hillary DID send/receive marked classified documents - GAME OVER! THAT is a CRIME! She said she never did so - she DID. That is PERJURY!

PERIOD - THANK YOU FOR PLAYING - THANK YOU FOR FINALLY ADMITTING HILLARY BROKE THE LAW AND COMMITTED PERJURY!

And what if they do have these emails? Is it worth the chance of electing her President?
And what if Trump and his former campaign manager are really Russian agents or dupes? Would it be worth the chance of electing him President?
WHAT IF?
:lmao:

WHAT IF Hillary Clinton is really Putin's homosexual lover in disguise who was planted to replace tge REAL Hillary and Slick Willey was replaced by a robot? :p

'What if...' I can NOT believe you just pulled a 'what if'!

WHAT IF liberals finally admit - after Comey's testimony, 1× 'FALSE, 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS', video , audio, transcrips...all declaring Hillary lied, all declaring Hillary lied about lying, and finally that Hillary lied about lying about lying - Hillary lied, committed perjuy, and broke the law...as has been PROVEN?!

Last edited:
Only in a liberal's demented mind can Hillary say under oath that she only used one server and one device, the Director of the FBI prove she used multiple of each proving she committed perjury under oath ... all of this be on video...and liberals claim that's not what happened...despite the video, the audio, the transcripts, etc...

Liberals have lost their damn minds...or have sold their souls.

Don't run away now, Jake - Dante just admitted Hillary broke the law and perjured herself.

Only in a liberal's demented mind can Hillary say under oath that she only used one server and one device, the Director of the FBI prove she used multiple of each proving she committed perjury under oath ... all of this be on video...and liberals claim that's not what happened...despite the video, the audio, the transcripts, etc...

Liberals have lost their damn minds...or have sold their souls.

I don't think she was under oath. Shouldn't matter since lying to the feds is a crime. At least, it was for martha stewart.

Listen to the far right cry as they see the email matter slip out of the public awareness.

Forum List

Back