Victory, with an asterisk ...

1st paragraph

As news broke that President-elect Donald Trump reached a deal to save nearly 1,000 jobsat an Indianapolis plant on Tuesday evening, factory worker Brian Reed prepared to lose his job of 24 years just a mile away.

last paragraph

“You can’t make the world go backward 20 or 30 years,” Scissors said. “You could bring some jobs back, but it’s going to cost a lot. It would drive up prices.”

last line

It would drive up prices.”

way to go Trump !!!!!!!!

*drive up prices !!!!

As I stated and as any intelligent adult should easily conclude; it is the opinion of the author only. The author furnishes zero proof that his opinion is correct.

1st paragraph

As news broke that President-elect Donald Trump reached a deal to save nearly 1,000 jobsat an Indianapolis plant on Tuesday evening, factory worker Brian Reed prepared to lose his job of 24 years just a mile away.

last paragraph

“You can’t make the world go backward 20 or 30 years,” Scissors said. “You could bring some jobs back, but it’s going to cost a lot. It would drive up prices.”

last line

It would drive up prices.”

way to go Trump !!!!!!!!

*drive up prices !!!!
Trump as he promised is using his leverage on government contracts to keep these jobs in the USA.

United Technologies the parent corp has billions of dollars in US Govt contracts, so they were obviously penny wise and pound foolish by building this Mexican plant and laying off these American workers.

Pure MBA stupidity.

An asterisk? That's what they are going to put on the tombstone of the democrat party.
When I saw/heard the new article on TV I too wondered why BHO and Co were unable to strong arm United Technologies like Trump is doing?

Usually the DEM's are pro labor. Wondering if this spells incompetence for the DEM regime of the past 6 years since ACA?

An asterisk? That's what they are going to put on the tombstone of the democrat party.
When I saw/heard the new article on TV I too wondered why BHO and Co were unable to strong arm United Technologies like Trump is doing?

Usually the DEM's are pro labor. Wondering if this spells incompetence for the DEM regime of the past 6 years since ACA?
The democrat plantation can afford no jobs.....

Siete continues to tout that Seite is one of the intelligent ones. Seite is still butt hurt over losing every election since Obama was elected.

Yup he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and everyone else is a dummy.

All he really is, is a sore loser. His hero Hillary got beaten by a man he considered a joke.

That's got hurt. A joke beat the great HRC.

ROFLMAO

yo clodhead-tt

I didn't vote for clinton ... KMA!

Well at least you were that smart.

Carry on asshole.

troll on assbreath..

Fuck of dickwad.
Jeeze Claudette if not for your father's dickwad you would not be here, so clean up that libby sorority girlie talk and wash your mouth out with soap.

Siete continues to tout that Seite is one of the intelligent ones. Seite is still butt hurt over losing every election since Obama was elected.

All he really is, is a sore loser. His hero Hillary got beaten by a man he considered a joke.

ROFLMAO

yo clodhead-tt

Carry on asshole.

troll on assbreath..
Assbreath is the unavoidable result when your girlfriend Siete wants you to travel up her Hershey Bar Road.

Because ya' gots ta' lube it first and there prolly ain't no butter handy.

But it's only temporary so don't worry.

Now that that election is over with, you frat boyz and sorority girz should unite and become one body politic and wash your mouths out with soap.

This thread sounds like a frat party with lots of vodka spiked punch and kids barely out of high school ad hom-ing each other.

Trump is Everyone's President now.

Hillary is consigned to the roles of the wanna-be's like Romney, McCain, Gore, etc.

Like BHO said, Everyone wants Trump to succeed now because if he succeeds then we all benefit.

Midterms will be in 2 more years. The Senate will be at stake again, although at least the SCOTUS will be safe by then with 2 new constitutional strict constructionist Justices not like Ginsberg who is an activist communist.

Reelection will be in 4 years and by then Trump needs to have delivered infrastructure jobs to his swing voters in Mich, Wisc, Pa, Ohio, NC, and Florida.

This move by Trump about the United Technologies subsidiary is GOOD NEWS for EVERYBODY.

I hope he keeps it up.

ROFLMAO

yo clodhead-tt

Carry on asshole.

troll on assbreath..

Fuck of dickwad.
Jeeze Claudette if not for your father's dickwad you would not be here, so clean up that libby sorority girlie talk and wash your mouth out with soap.

You can fuck off too dickwad.

Forum List

Back