VIDEO: Crying Moscow muslims pull out their dead fellow soldiers from the equipment destroyed to pieces, I GUESS THE DONT WANT TO DO JIHAD AGAINST US

Consult, read, no difference. You can easily distinguish between news, "news" and propaganda. In my country, propaganda is mounting every day. Headlines are full of "Russian losses", "End of Putin", ect. I just ignore such "articles". In Russia, you have a new media law. It doesn´t ban criticism or opinion, it bans intentional fake news.
Example:

Why the Moscow Times is still there, if they are banned?
Of course, it is not easy to tell what is fake news and what not.

Here´s fake news that can earn you even prison, in case it causes people to riot or something and people get hurt, stuff smashed ect:
1647184376132ljjf3.png

A good question is: Why does MSM tell us about an upcoming desperate Russian offensive, when it is actually the US that urges Ukraine to lunch exactly such an offensive:

When the Russians do an offensive it is not because of some news about Leopard tanks. Do you know what it takes to mount such a large scale offensive? Months of preparations.
If the Russians launch an offensive on Feb 24, it has been decided on last year.
So what you are saying is that if stories are unfavorable to Russia in the western press, they are propaganda and in the Russian press they are misinformation. That is so sad.

So what you are saying is that if stories are unfavorable to Russia in the western press, they are propaganda and in the Russian press they are misinformation. That is so sad.
That is not what I am saying.
Imagine a news outlet that pretends to be neutral but comes up with massive Russian losses (even if true) every day, but doesn´t drop a word about Ukrainian losses. That is propaganda. I open the Russia Today app almost every day and they don´t boast about "massive Ukrainian losses", they provide precise news. Nevertheless, if you want to open their website in the EU, you can´t. It is blocked by the EU.

rtde3ojv9.gif

That is not what I am saying.
Imagine a news outlet that pretends to be neutral but comes up with massive Russian losses (even if true) every day, but doesn´t drop a word about Ukrainian losses. That is propaganda. I open the Russia Today app almost every day and they don´t boast about "massive Ukrainian losses", they provide precise news. Nevertheless, if you want to open their website in the EU, you can´t. It is blocked by the EU.

rtde3ojv9.gif
So what you are saying now is that if a western media source posts stories unfavorable to Russia, you are not interested in whether it is true or not.

So what you are saying now is that if a western media source posts stories unfavorable to Russia, you are not interested in whether it is true or not.
Maybe you tend to misunderstand statements. I know that in war the warring sides suffer casualties. I don´t need hourly news about that, all the more when the source is questioned.
Such news are not intended to inform but to manipulate. And there could be something I miss because the editors turned into propagandists.
When there could be interesting and important news about losses, I don´t look away. For example:
Chief of Austria´s National Guard, Oberst Reisner, believes that Ukraine has lost all of its tanks, including those given to them by other countries. He also thinks, Russia lost 1300 tanks so far.

Well, these are his estimates. But suddenly his brain turned off and he started to babble. Old Leopard 1 would be far superior to Russian tanks, lol.

Maybe you tend to misunderstand statements. I know that in war the warring sides suffer casualties. I don´t need hourly news about that, all the more when the source is questioned.
Such news are not intended to inform but to manipulate. And there could be something I miss because the editors turned into propagandists.
When there could be interesting and important news about losses, I don´t look away. For example:
Chief of Austria´s National Guard, Oberst Reisner, believes that Ukraine has lost all of its tanks, including those given to them by other countries. He also thinks, Russia lost 1300 tanks so far.

Well, these are his estimates. But suddenly his brain turned off and he started to babble. Old Leopard 1 would be far superior to Russian tanks, lol.
Now you are just babbling. You have clearly said that when you see stories that are unfavorable to Russia in the western media you consider them to be propaganda and you don't care if they are true or not.

When you see stories in the western media about Russian losses in Ukraine, these stories are reporting on statements made by significant persons, such as the British Defense Minister, and while you can argue that he is biased in favor of Ukraine, it does not follow that the media outlets publishing the story are biased or trying, as you claim, to manipulate public opinion or policy.

You don't see hour by hour headlines in western media about Russian losses in Ukraine, as you have claimed. Disabuse yourself of any notion you are being clever when you make such outrageous statements. You are clearly a true believer, and some people may find that admirable, but it makes you clearly unfit to analyze the news. In your case, this is especially true: "A belief is not an idea the mind possesses, it is an idea that possesses the mind."

Now you are just babbling. You have clearly said that when you see stories that are unfavorable to Russia in the western media you consider them to be propaganda and you don't care if they are true or not.

When you see stories in the western media about Russian losses in Ukraine, these stories are reporting on statements made by significant persons, such as the British Defense Minister, and while you can argue that he is biased in favor of Ukraine, it does not follow that the media outlets publishing the story are biased or trying, as you claim, to manipulate public opinion or policy.

You don't see hour by hour headlines in western media about Russian losses in Ukraine, as you have claimed. Disabuse yourself of any notion you are being clever when you make such outrageous statements. You are clearly a true believer, and some people may find that admirable, but it makes you clearly unfit to analyze the news. In your case, this is especially true: "A belief is not an idea the mind possesses, it is an idea that possesses the mind."

No I didn´t say that.
So you believe the British Defense Minister. Where are his numbers from?

No I didn´t say that.
So you believe the British Defense Minister. Where are his numbers from?
Yes, you did. You said stories that are unfavorable to Russia in western media were propaganda and you didn't care if they were true or not. This explains your original reaction to the story that Russia has 97% of its army in Ukraine: since it appeared in western media and was unfavorable to Russia, you will dismiss it as propaganda and don't care if it is true or not.

Where did his numbers come from? Since he is Minister of Defense, we must assume the original data came from British intelligence sources and that British intelligence analysts concluded from this data that 97% of the Russian military is already engaged in the war in Ukraine.

Do I believe him? I think it is apparent that the Russian army is much, much, much smaller than we had believed it to be or else the chaotic scramble to find a few hundred thousand soldiers in the partial mobilization, including tens of thousands of prisoners, would not have been necessary, so, yes, I believe nearly all of the Russian army that is not otherwise actively engaged elsewhere in the Russian Federation is engaged in Ukraine.

Yes, you did. You said stories that are unfavorable to Russia in western media were propaganda and you didn't care if they were true or not. This explains your original reaction to the story that Russia has 97% of its army in Ukraine: since it appeared in western media and was unfavorable to Russia, you will dismiss it as propaganda and don't care if it is true or not.
No. I said I ignore propaganda.

Where did his numbers come from? Since he is Minister of Defense, we must assume the original data came from British intelligence sources and that British intelligence analysts concluded from this data that 97% of the Russian military is already engaged in the war in Ukraine.

Do I believe him? I think it is apparent that the Russian army is much, much, much smaller than we had believed it to be or else the chaotic scramble to find a few hundred thousand soldiers in the partial mobilization, including tens of thousands of prisoners, would not have been necessary, so, yes, I believe nearly all of the Russian army that is not otherwise actively engaged elsewhere in the Russian Federation is engaged in Ukraine.
So you are very gullible and don´t question such statements. He can´t know that, made a clown of himself.
A clown, whose army doesn´t need an enemy to be defeated.

Yawn. 6.31 AM. Here´s the morning update on russian losses...

See how desperate Titloose and his Nazi pals are for any real news -- now reporting a claimed single missile strike .

Laughable

The US and Ukey forces have been steadily crunched into pieces and their latest tactical major blunder came at Vuhledar.

The beatings taken by the combined Nazi forces at Bakhmut and Vahledar have torn huge holes in the home team's front line .

Looks as though it is now time for the Russian dash toward Odessa with pincer effort from Belarus .

No. I said I ignore propaganda.

So you are very gullible and don´t question such statements. He can´t know that, made a clown of himself.
A clown, whose army doesn´t need an enemy to be defeated.

You have defined propaganda as any article in western media that is unfavorable to Russia, so when you say you ignore propaganda you are saying you ignore any article in western media that is unfavorable to Russia without considering if it is true or not.. Stop dancing.

Frankly, I don't see why you are having so much trouble with this claim, that 97% of the Russian army is already engaged in Ukraine. Perhaps you haven't thought this through. First, he is talking about ground forces, not the navy or air force or administrative personnel, who are the people who do the actual fighting and who suffer most of the casualties.

At the start of the war, Russia had a little over 400,000 soldiers available for combat, less than 150,000 of them had been properly trained for combat. Add to that the approximately 300,00 troops called up in the recent partial mobilization and if Russia suffered no casualties and no soldiers left when their contracts expired, Russia would have a little over 700,000 troops but when you account for the wounded and dead and those soldiers who left when their contracts expired, the total is probably closer to 500,000, give or take maybe 50,000, and that would be the minimum required to hold off the Ukrainians. Is it 97% or 95% or even 90%? I don't know, but clearly nearly the entire Russian army, meaning ground forces is presently engaged in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back