Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Listen all of you stupid idiots. And listen well. Anyone who gets in the car and stops in the middle of the fucking street to confront anyone is a stupid asshole. If I jogged by, I would go for the gun too and more than likely that racist fat ass and his stupid dad would be dead. The fat fucks should have used a cell phone to take a picture and call the police not confront someone fucking jogging. The fact that we have 50 pages of debate on this shows how fucking stupid all of you are.
not everyone can be as intelligent, mature and manly as you.
You definitely cannot refute that post can you? You know why? You’re a fat cowardly fuck.
Wow. moar intelligence, maturity, and manliness. i am stumped.
“Moar Intelligence”?! LMAO!!!

Oops! He didn’t understand. Shocking.
Yeah....that was on purpose. You and Elder deserve one another. Leftist scum.

Elder is one of the brightest and most humorous people here. You wouldn’t recognize that.
No offense but your opinion is meaningless to me. Honestly, meaningless. Less than zero.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

The video you posted was a black man running towards a white truck and then attacking somebody with a gun. Do you have this video of what you’re saying?
No, he ran around the truck, then the guy with the gun pursued him.
And ?
The black guy was being pursued. The video is plain as day buddy. Can't you see it?
So you saw a white guy chasing a black guy?? Huh
That's not what I said. The black guy was being pursued by two white guys in a white truck. When it stopped, the driver got out, went past the door that he opened to get a clear shot. The guy standing in the back of the truck shot when the vehicle stopped, making the jogger think he was already being shot at. When that went through his mind, his instincts were to try and get the gun from the guy standing away from the truck. I would have done the same thing, because no one knows if the jogger even knew if the other guy was standing in the back of the truck who shot first.

Listen all of you stupid idiots. And listen well. Anyone who gets in the car and stops in the middle of the fucking street to confront anyone is a stupid asshole. If I jogged by, I would go for the gun too and more than likely that racist fat ass and his stupid dad would be dead. The fat fucks should have used a cell phone to take a picture and call the police not confront someone fucking jogging. The fact that we have 50 pages of debate on this shows how fucking stupid all of you are.
You definitely cannot refute that post can you? You know why? You’re a fat cowardly fuck.

Elder is one of the brightest and most humorous people here. You wouldn’t recognize that.
No offense but your opinion is meaningless to me. Honestly, meaningless. Less than zero.

We all know that you don’t mean that. You are like a sheet of glass, 148. Transparent and fragile.

We all know that you don’t mean that. You are like a sheet of glass, 148. Transparent and fragile.
No. I really do mean that. Your opinion is meaningless. You're a typical jealous Leftist.

Leftwing lunatics and race baiters can’t accept the fact that police already looked at all this evidence and concluded that no crime was committed.
These guys called 9-1-1 to report a burglary in progress, followed him when he fled, and then got attacked by the burglar. All confirmed by 9-1-1 tapes and video.

Yep....what it comes down to and has been explained many times....a simple case of self defense....black guy attacks white guy with a shot gun....typical negro stupidity.
Black guy attacks pathetic redneck assaulting him with shotgun. Was.it your uncle cousin? You seem rattled.

So they could shoot him in the back? Get back in the truck and run him over? I think it had gone beyond "ignoring" at that point.
Except now we have video evidence that the "jogger" did not fear for his life. He was trying to take the shotgun.

Had he not REPEATEDLY attempted to take the shotgun, he may still be alive.

He was mad that they caught him, and he wanted to fight. That's what really happened.

Et tu, Bootney? smh

Youre gonna give him another sad if you keep this up.

..plain and simple:
..he was doing no wrong
..the suspects admit to chasing/blocking/intercepting him--and they admit he even peacefully tried to get away
...they shot him
..he finally was FORCED to stand his ground
I have a slightly different opinion, after seeing the video.

He was doing no wrong by jogging.
They did chase/block/intercept him
I have not read where he "peacefully" tried to get away
He tried to take the shotgun away from one of them, even punched him multiple times
The struggle went on long enough for the person with the handgun to shot many times over, without hitting the shotgun guy, but he did not shoot. The shotgun guy could have shot him several times, but did not. The gun was going off because of the struggle.
At no time did it appear to me that this guy could not have just ran away, given the multiple opportunities for both gunmen to shoot him.
I never once saw him attempt to flee.

Despite the jogger not having a duty to flee, the fact that he didn't when many opportunities presented themselves, indicate that he was not acting out of fear, but out of anger.

Either way, everybody was stupid in this situation.

Again, we do not know what was said when he was confronted and if we had a way to know what was said then we would have a very clear reason why the jogger did what he did...
all he said was stop and he was attacked By a out-of-control Afr

The black dude must have watched too many of the netflix movies we see out there now....showing black men snatching weapons and shooting people.....like it is such an easy thing to do.
His race card wasn’t bulletproof lol
There's that Race Card Card.
again, they are illegally detaining/hindering him.....unless he just committed a crime ....did he?

They are not detaining him........again.......watch the video.........at all times the black guy had freedom of movement.....there was absolutely nothing to prevent him from jogging on down the street as he should have.

There was no excuse for him to attack the white guy with the gun.

They are detaining him. According to the fathers own words the incident in the video is at least the 3rd time they attempted to cut Ahmaud off. They went above and beyond what Georgia law allows for a citizens arrest. Ahmaud is under no obligation to talk to them. The father and son needed to let him got and just dial 911 after the first attempt to stop him. Instead they followed him and cut him off 2 more times. This was harassment and not a citizens arrest. It seems clear Ahmaud is trying to avoid them in the video (which is at last the 3rd time they cut him off) by swerving and running around the right side of the truck. But Travis moves to the front of the truck and cuts him off. I'm wondering what was going through Ahmaud's mind at that point knowing these guys weren't going to let him go. IMO he had a right to assume a defensive posture. A jury will decide.

I'm a Trump supporter and big defender of the 2nd Amendment. But this type of vigilante justice is NOT why we have the right to own weapons. The father and son had a right to open carry. They had a right to request Ahmaud stop to talk to them. But once Ahmaud made it clear he did not want to talk to them, they did not have a right to cut him off 3 times and block his path with a show of intimidating force. The poor decisions made by the father and son led to this incident. Under Georgia law this looks like involuntary manslaughter at least.
..they can request to talk to him, but they don't have a right to.....if fact, that can be seen as harassment
harassment especially if they are holding firearms......I talk to people everyday--but they don't have firearms
Lookie here boyo...in this nation anyone has a right to talk or try to talk to anyone...not complicated at all.
.....do you know the law regarding harassment?
And anyone in this nation has the right to not be harassed by strangers without being shot. Boy.
Well don’t try to steal a gun. Man this black guy was crazy
he actually pulled the gun into his own midsection after it went off twice.
Oooooooh. I see. It was suicide by red neck.
If you’re defending your house somebody breaks in and try to grab a gun in your hand what did you call that?
Who's how was being broken into? Who was in someone's house grabbing a gun in someone's hand?
The video shows a black guy wrestling the gun from the white guy and he got shot in his fucking chest, did he think his race card made him bulletproof lol

Here's the problem with everyone argument and it is the two that are being charged for murder admitted they followed the guy because they claim he fit a description of someone robbing the area.

Then the two had their guns out and had no business of trying to subdue the individual and they should have called the local authorities.

Laws are different from State to State but if someone is trying to stop you while running and you are black and they are white and they are holding a firearm to stop you from leaving then those holding the firearm could be in trouble.

Again, it is what the two men said why they were following the other guy is what will get them into trouble and the video hurt them even of the man lunges at the guy with the drawn firearm because that guy had no business getting out of his truck and trying to stop the other man.
they did call 911.

Then they should have left it to the local authorities and they had no business trying to subdue the person after he had been down the road.

They could have followed at a distance and gave the 911 operator the person home address or if they gotten in a vehicle the plate number and description of the automobile.

Again, this has been told countless of times do not take the law into your own hands unless your life is threaten and the two white guys put their lives at risk when confronting the runner.
they were looking to keep under control until the cops got there. Maybe stupid, but isn't illegal either.

You can not have guns drawn while waiting for someone to run down the road.

Also it is not illegal to run down a road and they had no business chasing after him unless a crime had been committed and they were witness to the crime.
They were a witness to a crime. One of them saw the man trespassing in a house under construction, called 9-1-1. Then the black man wearing a white t-shirt took off running when he realized he was spotted.

They followed him in their truck. Called 9-1-1 again. That’s when the black man wearing a white t-shirt attacked the man with the shotgun.

If you believe this, there is a bridge in Brooklyn that I've put up for sale.
Do you don’t believe the 9-1-1 audio or the video footage?

Video, mostly. I certainly don't believe the gunmen's stories, or the way you are trying so hard to spin your narrative. What's your connection to the gunmen?
No connection. I am not invested in this emotionally. I look at only the actual evidence. That’s what logical people do and that is what the justice system attempts to do. “Social Justice” on the other hand is fueled by emotion, and has an Agenda. Social Justice Terrorists could care less about the facts and evidence, all they care about is using the situation to create racial divide in order to help their Marxist party win elections. This is how they motivate their base.
:Because the burglar ran off to the side. If they were “chasing him down” why did the black “jogger” run right in front of the stopped vehicle and charge at the man with the shotgun?"

cats get it when confronted with their turds. the above real amerikan won't get it.
well no, the question is why didn't the jogger just keep jogging when he passed the truck? no one was in his way at all.

Exactly....at no time was his freedom of movement denied.....he could have happily just kept on jogging down the road and be home now eating his mama's chitlings....if he hadn't freaked out and attacked a guy with a gun.....he must have though he would just snatch the gun and shoot the white guy with his own weapon.....surprise surprise dat white dude knew what he was doing...must have been well trained.
And now his well-trained ass can sit in prison.

Do they fry them in Georgia?
ok

..plain and simple:
..he was doing no wrong
..the suspects admit to chasing/blocking/intercepting him--and they admit he even peacefully tried to get away
...they shot him
..he finally was FORCED to stand his ground
I have a slightly different opinion, after seeing the video.

He was doing no wrong by jogging.
They did chase/block/intercept him
I have not read where he "peacefully" tried to get away
He tried to take the shotgun away from one of them, even punched him multiple times
The struggle went on long enough for the person with the handgun to shot many times over, without hitting the shotgun guy, but he did not shoot. The shotgun guy could have shot him several times, but did not. The gun was going off because of the struggle.
At no time did it appear to me that this guy could not have just ran away, given the multiple opportunities for both gunmen to shoot him.
I never once saw him attempt to flee.

Despite the jogger not having a duty to flee, the fact that he didn't when many opportunities presented themselves, indicate that he was not acting out of fear, but out of anger.

Either way, everybody was stupid in this situation.

Again, we do not know what was said when he was confronted and if we had a way to know what was said then we would have a very clear reason why the jogger did what he did...
all he said was stop and he was attacked By a out-of-control Afr

The black dude must have watched too many of the netflix movies we see out there now....showing black men snatching weapons and shooting people.....like it is such an easy thing to do.
His race card wasn’t bulletproof lol
There's that Race Card Card.
He’ll yea lol

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

The video you posted was a black man running towards a white truck and then attacking somebody with a gun. Do you have this video of what you’re saying?
And ?
The black guy was being pursued. The video is plain as day buddy. Can't you see it?
That's not what I said. The black guy was being pursued by two white guys in a white truck. When it stopped, the driver got out, went past the door that he opened to get a clear shot. The guy standing in the back of the truck shot when the vehicle stopped, making the jogger think he was already being shot at. When that went through his mind, his instincts were to try and get the gun from the guy standing away from the truck. I would have done the same thing, because no one knows if the jogger even knew if the other guy was standing in the back of the truck who shot first.
Wtf are you making up? If I’m running and two guys pull up to me with guns and there not shooting me, I’m asking what’s up then calling the cops

I've hunted, and there is no article anywhere saying that Arbery was wearing construction boots or that he was carrying a hammer. There is a pathetic pic floating around here somewhere of a "close up" of supposedly Arbery's feet, but the footwear is the worst photoshop attempt I've seen.

I DID find three comments by readers where these ideas of boots and a hammer were introduced into the social media dialogue. Just comments thrown out there that have been floating around. Some people who want to believe it grab onto it and repeat it. Thus this shit is born.

The NYTimes reported he was wearing shorts, tshirt and running shoes.
In the police report, McMichaels told police that Arbery was not armed. If he had a hammer, McMichaels would have mentioned it.

This has been bugging me. I just wanted to speak to it.

The victim has a previous criminal history.

". . . The shooter’s father, former District Attorney investigator Greg McMichael, who was with his son at the time, called 911 at 1:08 p.m.

McMichael: “I’m out here at Satilla Shores and there’s a black man running down the street."

911 dispatcher: “I just need to know what he was doing wrong, was he just on the premises and not supposed to be?”

McMichael: “And he’s been caught on the camera a bunch before at night. It’s an ongoing thing out here.”

McMichael later told police he suspected that Arbery was burglarizing houses under construction at in the Brunswick neighborhood.

According to the police report, McMichael was calling called for his son, Travis, who “grabbed his shotgun because they didn’t know if the male was armed or not.”

Police said the elder McMichael armed himself with his .357 handgun and the two followed Arbery for two blocks before, according to the report, McMichael shouted: “Stop, stop we want to talk to you.” They pulled up next to him and police said the former investigator’s son “exited the truck with a shotgun.”

McMichael told police Arbery then “violently attacked his son, and the two men started fighting over the shotgun, Travis McMichael fired two shots, killing Arbery. Police said the McMichaels rolled Arbery over to see if he a weapon before. No weapon was found.. . ."

". . .The 911 dispatcher replied, “I just need to know what he was doing wrong, was he just on the premises and not supposed to be?” McMichael answered, “And he’s been caught on the camera a bunch before at night. It’s an ongoing thing out here.”

". . . The shooter’s father, former District Attorney investigator Greg McMichael, who was with his son at the time, called 911 at 1:08 p.m.

McMichael: “I’m out here at Satilla Shores and there’s a black man running down the street."

911 dispatcher: “I just need to know what he was doing wrong, was he just on the premises and not supposed to be?”

McMichael: “And he’s been caught on the camera a bunch before at night. It’s an ongoing thing out here.”

McMichael later told police he suspected that Arbery was burglarizing houses under construction at in the Brunswick neighborhood.

According to the police report, McMichael was calling called for his son, Travis, who “grabbed his shotgun because they didn’t know if the male was armed or not.”

Police said the elder McMichael armed himself with his .357 handgun and the two followed Arbery for two blocks before, according to the report, McMichael shouted: “Stop, stop we want to talk to you.” They pulled up next to him and police said the former investigator’s son “exited the truck with a shotgun.”

McMichael told police Arbery then “violently attacked his son, and the two men started fighting over the shotgun, Travis McMichael fired two shots, killing Arbery. Police said the McMichaels rolled Arbery over to see if he a weapon before. No weapon was found.. . ."

". . .The 911 dispatcher replied, “I just need to know what he was doing wrong, was he just on the premises and not supposed to be?” McMichael answered, “And he’s been caught on the camera a bunch before at night. It’s an ongoing thing out here.”

Right. He was going to jog home with 2x4s and boxes of roofing nails under his arms.

Fucking redneck idiots....

I've hunted, and there is no article anywhere saying that Arbery was wearing construction boots or that he was carrying a hammer. There is a pathetic pic floating around here somewhere of a "close up" of supposedly Arbery's feet, but the footwear is the worst photoshop attempt I've seen.

I DID find three comments by readers where these ideas of boots and a hammer were introduced into the social media dialogue. Just comments thrown out there that have been floating around. Some people who want to believe it grab onto it and repeat it. Thus this shit is born.

The NYTimes reported he was wearing shorts, tshirt and running shoes.
In the police report, McMichaels told police that Arbery was not armed. If he had a hammer, McMichaels would have mentioned it.

This has been bugging me. I just wanted to speak to it.
Youre witnessing the "make it right" phenomenon. They did the same thing with Michael Brown. They literally had a picture of some other Black dude that was brandishing a gun and was wanted for assault. They, inbreds, cave chimps etc, do this every single time a Black person is killed by a white person.

And ?
Wtf are you making up? If I’m running and two guys pull up to me with guns and there not shooting me, I’m asking what’s up then calling the cops
But the guy standing in the back of the truck did shoot while he was running. WTF are you talking about? I wouldn't call the cops if I'm already being shot at. I would be trying to figure out my options. Your argument has no relationship to anything that makes sense by way of what we saw on video.

Right. He was going to jog home with 2x4s and boxes of roofing nails under his arms.

Fucking redneck idiots....

Criminal history? Not relevant. Try again.

And ?
But the guy standing in the back of the truck did shoot while he was running. WTF are you talking about? I wouldn't call the cops if I'm already being shot at. I would be trying to figure out my options. Your argument has no relationship to anything that makes sense by way of what we saw on video.
Lol what! Where do you see that! Tell me the time in the video

Forum List

Back