Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

They look like scared little bitches.

c8ff0395-2117-4744-8112-910008c1a88e_1920x1080.jpg
They look like two racist MAGA hat idiots to me.
You know it. They have got to be MAGAts.

They've got the requisite facial hair and they are pasty white with red MAGA splotches.

No....I'd give the video to the cops and go from there. It's their job to confront people. But these guys pushed the envelope and now if they go thru heck then we'll they've earned it. It's what they wanted perhaps.

All they wanted was to talk to the guy and make sure he was not the burglar....they had no idea they would be attacked ...especially so being armed.

The guy with the shotgun was fortunate that the weapon was not wrestled from him and used against him. He must have had a firm grip on it and the sense to keep pulling the trigger till one shot finally hit the mark.
I don't understand why you all find this so hard to understand. It doesn't MATTER what they wanted, they had no lawful authority to do any of the things they did - lying in wait, hiding, if not themselves then the fact that they were armed, attempting to effect an unlawful citizen arrest, possibly pointing a weapon at another which is consdidered an assault in my state. More importantly however is that NO ONE is obligated to comply with the demands of a couple of stranger, wanna be cops.

I find it most unfortunate that the jogger wasn't armed himself, he may have been able to take a obtain a different outcome or in the very least, taken one of them with him.

Meanwhile in Chicago 331 blacks have been killed in the last 12 months.

Concerns? Cares?

I have a question. Perhaps you can help me out. Of those 331 deaths, how many were killed on video by someone known. In other words the identity of the killer was known, and no charges were filed and no arrests were made?

Now you see a story like that might get some interest. This story did not get much National until the video was released. And why was that? Because the narrative was undermined by the video. Toss in the us versus them and taking care of your friends bias of the prosecutors office, and you have a story with it all. Brutal murder, corrupt policing, corrupt prosecutor.

Put that all together and who would think it is not a story. Even without the race angle. It is a story that has legs.

But turn it around. Imagine it was two black guys. One a former cop. And they stop a white Jogger and kill him. How many seconds would elapse before you had the story posted here demanding that we all get outraged at the Blacks who are murdering whites in broad daylight without any fear of even a cursory investigation?

Ridiculous...have you ever heard of self-defense? Have you ever heard of justifiable use of lethal force in self defense?
First of all you can't lawfully just shoot someone for property crimes or because they buglarized a house that you didn't even witness. Self-defense doesn't even factor into this type of scenario.

Disclaimer: In the state of Texas, if a person burgularizes your home and it's after dark and they are attempting to abscound with your property, then yeah you can shoot them:
Texas Penal Code § 9.42. Deadly Force to Protect Property

Meanwhile in Chicago 331 blacks have been killed in the last 12 months.

Concerns? Cares?

I have a question. Perhaps you can help me out. Of those 331 deaths, how many were killed on video by someone known. In other words the identity of the killer was known, and no charges were filed and no arrests were made?

Now you see a story like that might get some interest. This story did not get much National until the video was released. And why was that? Because the narrative was undermined by the video. Toss in the us versus them and taking care of your friends bias of the prosecutors office, and you have a story with it all. Brutal murder, corrupt policing, corrupt prosecutor.

Put that all together and who would think it is not a story. Even without the race angle. It is a story that has legs.

But turn it around. Imagine it was two black guys. One a former cop. And they stop a white Jogger and kill him. How many seconds would elapse before you had the story posted here demanding that we all get outraged at the Blacks who are murdering whites in broad daylight without any fear of even a cursory investigation?
Doesn't matter. Video doesn't lie.

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)

Das rite! You don't want help, until you need help. Than you demand it, or you'll cry racism.

View attachment 333619
What white supremacist site did you get that off of?

That's your life story.
Hardly. I grew up. I'm not afraid of people different than myself.

Except when they break off of chains.

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)

Das rite! You don't want help, until you need help. Than you demand it, or you'll cry racism.

View attachment 333619
What white supremacist site did you get that off of?

That's your life story.
Hardly. I grew up. I'm not afraid of people different than myself.
Where do you live again lol

He used to run the plantation.

well he isn't in handcuffs so yes he does. He could wait for the cops to get there. He choose a different ending. his choice to go after the gun. Right?
so I'm right? thanks. And as far as I know in the constitution, we can ask people questions too. What statute is that that we can't?
Maybe this one, taken in consideration of all that lead up to the tussle for the weapon?
O.C.G.A. § 16-11-102 Pointing or aiming gun or pistol at another
A person is guilty of a misdemeanor when he intentionally and without legal justification points or aims a gun or pistol at another, whether the gun or pistol is loaded or unloaded.
O.C.G.A is the George body of law

Listen all of you stupid idiots. And listen well. Anyone who gets in the car and stops in the middle of the fucking street to confront anyone is a stupid asshole. If I jogged by, I would go for the gun too and more than likely that racist fat ass and his stupid dad would be dead. The fat fucks should have used a cell phone to take a picture and call the police not confront someone fucking jogging. The fact that we have 50 pages of debate on this shows how fucking stupid all of you are.

But, of course,... you are here with us.

1588563215489.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
....I'm all for shooting jackass criminals down, just like dogs.......but looks like this jogger was doing nothing wrong

"jogger"

LOL

"kid eating skittles"
"hands up, don't shoot"

Just another dindu nuttin.
yeah. just another black man shot by real americans. thug had it coming, cuz he black.

Thug had it coming, cause he's thug.
I just think a lot of African-Americans want to commit suicide because of the oppression Democrats to put on them
LOl!

the "jogger" was clearly trying to #WalkAway
You only think that because you're black. Your racist brain can't think any other way.
The hirky jerky video says otherwise.
Interesting..."you only think that way because you're: ___________" gay....black....female...asian...hispanic...etc.

It's a con-spiracy!!!!
yeah....i'm a racist because you're gay and can't function in America.
I'm not surprised that you are looking to put the blame on others....particularly gay Americans. It's something that CRCs do a lot of. Blame the gays for 9/11. Blame the gays for an earthquake. Blame the gays for hurricanes. Blame the gays for the corona virus.
Replace “gays” with “Jews” and your statement will be accurate. People blame my people for everything. And I think it’s because they are stupid. Like Ilhan Omar stupid.

"my people"

How this thread is in any way or form connected to Jews?

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

I said "black people need me on their side"?

You certainly misconstrued that statement. But whatever. To my face you'd never say any of this. You're a typical coward, internet tough guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. You want to live like a victim the rest of your life then so be it. I don't care. After all, by your own operational definition, I am superior as I am "white"..ooohhhhh.

Idiot.
Yes you did say that and there is no way to misconstrue it. Dont be mad bro. Youre help is not needed or wanted. Black people would be up shit creek if they needed your help.
Stop replying to me. Cowards are a waste of my time. You see what you want to see.
I will when you stop trying to talk to me and mentioning me everytime you get a sad.
One time is every time?

You're a stupid idiot and a coward who is scared of a cold virus. I don't have time for cowards. Go cry over your reparations to someone who cares. I've experienced more racism than you and you rarely see me bring it up. You bring it up daily. Pussy.
This is like the 5th time you have whined to someone that I didnt want your help. Stop your crying.
Wrong. I answered a direct question. 5th time? LOL

You cannot even count. So not only are you a pussy you're also an idiot. Stop replying to me. You're pathetic.
You sad sack of lying shit. :)

No one asked you about me. You freely volunteered to whine. Here is the supposed question

"you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all."

Here is your "I have a sad" answer referencing me for no reason whatsover.

"Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes."

Get over it and please stop whining and talking about or to me. :)

What’s up with that?

This was the post I was responding too. Now go and play in traffic you sensitive snowflake.

Nope. This was the post you were responding to. :)
View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

If it triggers you so much, I'll keep doing it now. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing.
Just FYI, this post is prima facie evidence that you're intentionally targeting him with your unwanted behavior when he has asked you to stop.

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

You certainly misconstrued that statement. But whatever. To my face you'd never say any of this. You're a typical coward, internet tough guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. You want to live like a victim the rest of your life then so be it. I don't care. After all, by your own operational definition, I am superior as I am "white"..ooohhhhh.

Idiot.
Yes you did say that and there is no way to misconstrue it. Dont be mad bro. Youre help is not needed or wanted. Black people would be up shit creek if they needed your help.
Stop replying to me. Cowards are a waste of my time. You see what you want to see.
I will when you stop trying to talk to me and mentioning me everytime you get a sad.
One time is every time?

You're a stupid idiot and a coward who is scared of a cold virus. I don't have time for cowards. Go cry over your reparations to someone who cares. I've experienced more racism than you and you rarely see me bring it up. You bring it up daily. Pussy.
This is like the 5th time you have whined to someone that I didnt want your help. Stop your crying.

You cannot even count. So not only are you a pussy you're also an idiot. Stop replying to me. You're pathetic.

No one asked you about me. You freely volunteered to whine. Here is the supposed question

"you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all."

"Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes."

What’s up with that?

This was the post I was responding too. Now go and play in traffic you sensitive snowflake.

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

If it triggers you so much, I'll keep doing it now. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing.
And you should stop whining about me and mentioning me just because I gave you a sad. :)
Nope. Now I am going to stalk you and see how you like it. This will be fun. BTW - those in the truck are going to jail for life. You'll likely be joining them soon. It is a free messageboard if you don't want to read my posts making you look like an idiot then feel free to follow IM2 and put me on ignore. Otherwise reap the love. I am going to crush you and there is nothing you can do about. Bitch. ;)
This one also.

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

Idiot.
One time is every time?

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

Nothing.
Just FYI, this post is prima facie evidence that you're intentionally targeting him with your unwanted behavior when he has asked you to stop.
Its hard for him to stop. I hurt his feelings and gave him a major sad.

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

Idiot.
One time is every time?

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

Nothing.
And you should stop whining about me and mentioning me just because I gave you a sad. :)
Nope. Now I am going to stalk you and see how you like it. This will be fun. BTW - those in the truck are going to jail for life. You'll likely be joining them soon. It is a free messageboard if you don't want to read my posts making you look like an idiot then feel free to follow IM2 and put me on ignore. Otherwise reap the love. I am going to crush you and there is nothing you can do about. Bitch. ;)
This one also.
You reap what you sow.

^^^BOOM^^^

What’s up with that?

I did? LOL

Idiot.
One time is every time?

What’s up with that?

View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

Nothing.
Its hard for him to stop. I hurt his feelings and gave him a major sad.
Still hiding under that bed? Little coward. Your opinion is meaningless here as you’re a known racist.

Forum List

Back