Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

I won another debate.
Your dog doesnt count. He cant talk. :)
Ha ha ha ha. You took the bait. Good little pet. I knew it. I told my kids, watch this dumbass respond and you did just as you were told. I am Pavlov and you’re my dog. Fetch, Fido. I am Literally laughing out loud with my kids now at your expense. My youngest says grown men don’t use smiley emojis. So....LMAO
Thats sad. You need support from kids? :)
Thanks for the laughs, Fido. Good boy. Keep responding.

I won another debate.
Ha ha ha ha. You took the bait. Good little pet. I knew it. I told my kids, watch this dumbass respond and you did just as you were told. I am Pavlov and you’re my dog. Fetch, Fido. I am Literally laughing out loud with my kids now at your expense. My youngest says grown men don’t use smiley emojis. So....LMAO
Well I gotta go now so I wont give you more sads in front of the kids. :)

I won another debate.
Well I gotta go now so I wont give you more sads in front of the kids. :)
Run along Fido. Don’t cry. I am sure you ll come back when I call you again. Then again you were always my bitch.

Sure you can, it's called "cyberstalking"

Definition of Cyberstalking
Noun
The use of electronic communications to persistently harass someone.

Origin
Early 21st century Americanism

What is Cyberstalking
Cyberstalking involves using electronic means, including the Internet, to stalk or harass a person or group of people. Cyberstalking can include many things including threats, solicitation for sex, false accusations, defamation, slander, libel, identity theft, and vandalism. Cyberstalking is often used in conjunction with offline stalking, as both are an expression of a desire to control, intimidate, or manipulate a victim. A cyberstalker may be someone the victim is familiar with, or a complete stranger, and is a criminal offense
Cyberstalking - Definition, Examples, Cases, Processes
You can't connect to this website without utilizing the internet.

Nothing to do with their discussion, or with message board neither.

While that racist Asclepias is "asking" him to stop, he's also is provoking him at the same time.
If he really wanted him to stop, he would also stop replying, or put him on ignore. He plays victim while he's an offender himself.

I won another debate.

I think you missed his point.

He's letting you know that his kids have a dad around.

The killing of a young Black man by white yahoos from Georgia is the topic.
The killing of one man by another is the topic, asslips. Let's get it right.

You're obviously a retard that cant read. If this had been a white on white or Black on Black crime no one would have posted the thread.
Or black on white. Nobody reports that shit either.

The point is that race should not matter. You’re the one making race the issue.

573.gif

I won another debate.

So do mine so why is that a big deal and why does he think I care?

I won another debate.

It really is best to not engage with Azog. He has some emotional and developmental issues I think. . . .

Even if you were to make a fair point, Azog's ego would never let on, or even let him admit it to himself. He has the singular ability to not admit that he can learn or grow, this is the hallmark of a stunted mind and personality.

There is some real insecurity issues there.

I have interacted with teenagers that have more maturity and intellectual fortitude that Azog, TBH. :abgg2q.jpg:

I won another debate.

It really is best to not engage with Azog. He has some emotional and developmental issues I think. . . .

Even if you were to make a fair point, Azog's ego would never let on, or even let him admit it to himself. He has the singular ability to not admit that he can learn or grow, this is the hallmark of a stunted mind and personality.

There is some real insecurity issues there.

I have interacted with teenagers that have more maturity and intellectual fortitude that Azog, TBH. :abgg2q.jpg:

^^^ nailed it ^^^

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?
Because Assfaceias blatantly said that because I am white he does not want my help or opinion. IM2 and Marc have made similar statements before. Me being white makes me the enemy. So now, I'll just shrug. When you tell me to "fuck off" and you don't need or want my help then you reap what you sow. What morons like them and likely you don't comprehend is that racists hate Jews more than blacks and I have seen racism more frequently than any of those jokes, I would wager, but they don't care because I am "white".

What you don't get, Lone Leftist, is that racism is not only a white disease. Blacks may be racist too and those three I mentioned are case in point.
I must have really hurt your feelings. You still talking about me? Dont be mad bro. Like I told you before, I dont need nor did I ask for your help. Not because youre white. Because youre white and you assume I need your help. If you have to be convinced that Black people shouldnt be killed by racists then youre a racist.
I am responding to Lone Leftist's question. To me all lives are equal, I don't play the race game. But you don't want to hear that. In actuality, I don't care what you want or think. You're an idiot and a coward, by your own self admission. Not sure why you keep responding to my posts? You lonely hiding under that bed?
Bullshit. You specifically said Black people have to get you on their side. Like I said then I will say now. Fuck you. I dont want or need your type of help. Dont be mad about that bro. :)
I did? LOL

I said "black people need me on their side"?

You certainly misconstrued that statement. But whatever. To my face you'd never say any of this. You're a typical coward, internet tough guy. You live your life and I'll live mine. You want to live like a victim the rest of your life then so be it. I don't care. After all, by your own operational definition, I am superior as I am "white"..ooohhhhh.

Idiot.
Yes you did say that and there is no way to misconstrue it. Dont be mad bro. Youre help is not needed or wanted. Black people would be up shit creek if they needed your help.
Stop replying to me. Cowards are a waste of my time. You see what you want to see.
I will when you stop trying to talk to me and mentioning me everytime you get a sad.
One time is every time?

You're a stupid idiot and a coward who is scared of a cold virus. I don't have time for cowards. Go cry over your reparations to someone who cares. I've experienced more racism than you and you rarely see me bring it up. You bring it up daily. Pussy.
This is like the 5th time you have whined to someone that I didnt want your help. Stop your crying.
Wrong. I answered a direct question. 5th time? LOL

You cannot even count. So not only are you a pussy you're also an idiot. Stop replying to me. You're pathetic.
You sad sack of lying shit. :)

No one asked you about me. You freely volunteered to whine. Here is the supposed question

"you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all."

Here is your "I have a sad" answer referencing me for no reason whatsover.

"Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes."

Get over it and please stop whining and talking about or to me. :)
I find it interesting that you can’t seem to discuss white conservative racist assholes without adding the names of some black guys who you believe are racists too.

What’s up with that?

This was the post I was responding too. Now go and play in traffic you sensitive snowflake.

Nope. This was the post you were responding to. :)
View attachment 333564
That was yesterday. And?

If it triggers you so much, I'll keep doing it now. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing.
Just FYI, this post is prima facie evidence that you're intentionally targeting him with your unwanted behavior when he has asked you to stop.
Its hard for him to stop. I hurt his feelings and gave him a major sad.

azog is like a toe fungus that just won't go away.

Last edited:
They look like scared little bitches.

c8ff0395-2117-4744-8112-910008c1a88e_1920x1080.jpg

they always do when their hoods are off.
Aren’t you a democrat? Lol

no. i wasn't a dixiecrat (D) when they wore the hoods back when that sad excuse was used then.

View attachment 333827

but by all means - keep using it!
Come on democrat tell us about all the rights you denied blacks lol .. and the urban slave plantations in your towns you run

Forum List

Back