Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Meanwhile in Chicago 331 blacks have been killed in the last 12 months.

Concerns? Cares?

I have a question. Perhaps you can help me out. Of those 331 deaths, how many were killed on video by someone known. In other words the identity of the killer was known, and no charges were filed and no arrests were made?

Now you see a story like that might get some interest. This story did not get much National until the video was released. And why was that? Because the narrative was undermined by the video. Toss in the us versus them and taking care of your friends bias of the prosecutors office, and you have a story with it all. Brutal murder, corrupt policing, corrupt prosecutor.

Put that all together and who would think it is not a story. Even without the race angle. It is a story that has legs.

But turn it around. Imagine it was two black guys. One a former cop. And they stop a white Jogger and kill him. How many seconds would elapse before you had the story posted here demanding that we all get outraged at the Blacks who are murdering whites in broad daylight without any fear of even a cursory investigation?
so unless a black man is killed on a video, his death isn't important. ahhhhhhh gotcha. You sound simply racist. truly.
Jitss617 , that's what he is saying right?

so if they die on plantation, the death doesn't count to him.
They only grandstand when it’s a race issue, it’s to show political ownership of the black race, it’s embarrassing
I agree
I went off on the radical Massachusetts AG last nite for grandstanding, I won’t be surprised if she raids my house. Sick animals

Not long ago two black men broke into a white youth minister's home and killed his wife over a cell phone, I won't include the other grisly details.

Perspective.

By the way they got caught because they used the cell phone. Talk about fcking stupid
That has to do with this case.....how? Are you suggesting that this murder was a tit for tat?

Concerns? Cares?

I have a question. Perhaps you can help me out. Of those 331 deaths, how many were killed on video by someone known. In other words the identity of the killer was known, and no charges were filed and no arrests were made?

Now you see a story like that might get some interest. This story did not get much National until the video was released. And why was that? Because the narrative was undermined by the video. Toss in the us versus them and taking care of your friends bias of the prosecutors office, and you have a story with it all. Brutal murder, corrupt policing, corrupt prosecutor.

Put that all together and who would think it is not a story. Even without the race angle. It is a story that has legs.

But turn it around. Imagine it was two black guys. One a former cop. And they stop a white Jogger and kill him. How many seconds would elapse before you had the story posted here demanding that we all get outraged at the Blacks who are murdering whites in broad daylight without any fear of even a cursory investigation?
so unless a black man is killed on a video, his death isn't important. ahhhhhhh gotcha. You sound simply racist. truly.

They only grandstand when it’s a race issue, it’s to show political ownership of the black race, it’s embarrassing
I agree
I went off on the radical Massachusetts AG last nite for grandstanding, I won’t be surprised if she raids my house. Sick animals
Another fairy tale. :auiqs.jpg:

Not long ago two black men broke into a white youth minister's home and killed his wife over a cell phone, I won't include the other grisly details.

Perspective.

By the way they got caught because they used the cell phone. Talk about fcking stupid
That has to do with this case.....how? Are you suggesting that this murder was a tit for tat?
The media coverage. You aren’t too smart

you just aren’t consistent

Why did he grab the gun? Even if the white dude said something insulting or provocative, one doesn’t try to disarm an armed man. Seems to me he wasn’t thinking clearly.

Does this make the actions of the white dudes acceptable? Hell no. However if someone runs up to you and physically tries to take your gun, what are you to conclude?

That poor guy. He must have been frightened out of his wits! Of course, he’s a chicken shit wuss. Which is why he felt he needed to have the gun in the first place.
Your post misses the point. Why attack an armed man? Do you have a death wish?

I didn’t miss the point.

You are searching for a way to blame the victim.
It’s a fact not blame. Why aren’t facts important?

Concerns? Cares?

I agree
Another fairy tale. :auiqs.jpg:
Once upon a time......

Perspective.

You mean the press coverage because it took two months for the authorities to do something?

Why did he grab the gun? Even if the white dude said something insulting or provocative, one doesn’t try to disarm an armed man. Seems to me he wasn’t thinking clearly.

Does this make the actions of the white dudes acceptable? Hell no. However if someone runs up to you and physically tries to take your gun, what are you to conclude?
I agree. There’s a whole bunch of stupidity that factored into this thing. A couple of idiots trying to run down a guy they suspected a burglary. Stupid. Not their job. A dude trying to disarm another, rather than run for the trees. Stupid.

One guy lost his life out of stupidity. The other two are likely to spend the rest of their lives in jail because of their own stupidity.

What a fucking mess.

Perspective.

You mean the press coverage because it took two months for the authorities to do something?
And, that is a tragedy. That does nothing but fuel suspicion that the authorities don’t give a fuck when a black guy gets killed. Kind of pisses me off.

And, that is a tragedy. That does nothing but fuel suspicion that the authorities don’t give a fuck when a black guy gets killed. Kind of pisses me off.

Trey Gowdy had shared his view on it that it was a strikingly similar scenario to that which was seen in Charleston where the police officer had said that he was acting in self defense when he shot a guy, but when the video came out months later we saw a completely different story come to fruition.

Last edited:

Trey Gowdy had shared his view on it that it was a strikingly similar scenario to that which was seen in Charleston where the police officer had said that he was acting in self defense when he shot a guy, but when the video came out months later we saw a completely different story come to fruition.

The key phrase in that clip: "we need a justice system...that everyone has confidence in"

Why did it take so fucking long?

This guys criminal record is coming out, it’s gonna come out this guy was a burglar, probably beat women, was probably grab his dick in front of peoples house, Trying to intimidate all the white people..

Everyone on this forum gets a little more stupid each time your posts are read.

The guy's criminal record plays no role in this case because Travis McMichael, the guy who killed him, had no knowledge of that...

This guys criminal record is coming out, it’s gonna come out this guy was a burglar, probably beat women, was probably grab his dick in front of peoples house, Trying to intimidate all the white people..

The guy's criminal record plays no role in this case because Travis McMichael, the guy who killed him, had no knowledge of that...
karma is a bitch and criminals get what they deserve

Watch the video closely. When the first shot rang out, the black guy was rounding the corner of the truck. It's very possible that he did not know if the shot was coming from the guy standing in back of the truck or the one who was already pointing the shotgun at the jogger. I would have done exactly the same thing. Once that first shot rang out, the jogger probably figured out he had only one option in those split seconds.

Has nothing to do with anything.

Who's the criminal in this case?

Well, that can be debated, I suppose.

What can't be debated is that Travis McMichael is going before a grand jury where he could be indicted for murder, and the criminal background of Arbery will have no impact on that...

Who's the criminal in this case?
Idk let’s wait for the investigation, all
I saw was self defense. You r seeing shots happen that never did lol

Well, that can be debated, I suppose.

What can't be debated is that Travis McMichael is going before a grand jury where he could be indicted for murder, and the criminal background of Arbery will have no impact on that...
He’s already been charged with murder.

Forum List

Back