Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Why did he grab the gun? Even if the white dude said something insulting or provocative, one doesn’t try to disarm an armed man. Seems to me he wasn’t thinking clearly.

Does this make the actions of the white dudes acceptable? Hell no. However if someone runs up to you and physically tries to take your gun, what are you to conclude?
Watch the video closely. When the first shot rang out, the black guy was rounding the corner of the truck. It's very possible that he did not know if the shot was coming from the guy standing in back of the truck or the one who was already pointing the shotgun at the jogger. I would have done exactly the same thing. Once that first shot rang out, the jogger probably figured out he had only one option in those split seconds.
Maybe, but it’s hard to tell.
Not for me it isn't. Clear as a bell. My eyes never lie.

This guys criminal record is coming out, it’s gonna come out this guy was a burglar, probably beat women, was probably grab his dick in front of peoples house, Trying to intimidate all the white people..

Everyone on this forum gets a little more stupid each time your posts are read.

The guy's criminal record plays no role in this case because Travis McMichael, the guy who killed him, had no knowledge of that...
karma is a bitch and criminals get what they deserve

Well, that can be debated, I suppose.

What can't be debated is that Travis McMichael is going before a grand jury where he could be indicted for murder, and the criminal background of Arbery will have no impact on that...
He’s already been charged with murder.
Who was charged with murder?

Why did he grab the gun? Even if the white dude said something insulting or provocative, one doesn’t try to disarm an armed man. Seems to me he wasn’t thinking clearly.

Does this make the actions of the white dudes acceptable? Hell no. However if someone runs up to you and physically tries to take your gun, what are you to conclude?

That poor guy. He must have been frightened out of his wits! Of course, he’s a chicken shit wuss. Which is why he felt he needed to have the gun in the first place.
Your post misses the point. Why attack an armed man? Do you have a death wish?

I didn’t miss the point.

You are searching for a way to blame the victim.
No I’m not. What do you expect to happen if you attack an armed man?
What makes you think it was an attack by this jogger? The video is crystal clear, that the jogger was attacking no one, while shots rang out first. That's what you are conveniently not seeing. Shots rang out first, while the Black guy was rounding the truck on the right side.
That’s not what the video shows. It shows the dude trying to take the gun away. Why would he do that?

Because as he was running around the passenger side of the pickup, Travis McMichael ran to the front of the truck, got in front of him and confronted him...
That's exactly how I see it as well.

This guys criminal record is coming out, it’s gonna come out this guy was a burglar, probably beat women, was probably grab his dick in front of peoples house, Trying to intimidate all the white people..

The guy's criminal record plays no role in this case because Travis McMichael, the guy who killed him, had no knowledge of that...

Well, that can be debated, I suppose.

What can't be debated is that Travis McMichael is going before a grand jury where he could be indicted for murder, and the criminal background of Arbery will have no impact on that...
He’s already been charged with murder.
Who was charged with murder?
Huh? We just went over that

Tell me that Travis McMichael doesn't look like someone who's been smacked in the head with a phonebook...

ap-20129137771788.jpg

So...we are waiting for karma in your case, right?

That poor guy. He must have been frightened out of his wits! Of course, he’s a chicken shit wuss. Which is why he felt he needed to have the gun in the first place.

I didn’t miss the point.

What makes you think it was an attack by this jogger? The video is crystal clear, that the jogger was attacking no one, while shots rang out first. That's what you are conveniently not seeing. Shots rang out first, while the Black guy was rounding the truck on the right side.
That’s not what the video shows. It shows the dude trying to take the gun away. Why would he do that?

fight or flight. he probably figured he would be shot in the back by running away - so he fought for his life.
That could be, but it might be dumb on his part. I find it hard to believe they would just murder him in broad daylight. Is there any evidence that these guys were out to murder a black dude?

Who's the criminal in this case?
Idk let’s wait for the investigation, all
I saw was self defense. You r seeing shots happen that never did lol
I'm not seeing shots, I'm hearing them on video. There was no mistaking that. The only self defense I saw was a black guy rounding the front of a truck while the first shot rang out to try and grab the gun from the guy who was already standing out from the truck with the gun pointed in the black guys direction. What was the white guy doing standing out of his truck? Answer, he had a shotgun that needed to be cleared from the door and window. This was totally planned.
Your lying because your a racist, you want to victimize blacks people, you push this narrative for control.. your not nice. Give black people a chance.. Do you know the name of the 40 black people shot in America the same AA was shot? Asking for a friend

How do you run a business when you're so totally fucking illiterate?
You really think he runs a business? :auiqs.jpg:

I didn’t miss the point.

fight or flight. he probably figured he would be shot in the back by running away - so he fought for his life.
That could be, but it might be dumb on his part. I find it hard to believe they would just murder him in broad daylight. Is there any evidence that these guys were out to murder a black dude?

Well, they armed themselves and then chased him down...

Who's the criminal in this case?
Idk let’s wait for the investigation, all
I saw was self defense. You r seeing shots happen that never did lol
I'm not seeing shots, I'm hearing them on video. There was no mistaking that. The only self defense I saw was a black guy rounding the front of a truck while the first shot rang out to try and grab the gun from the guy who was already standing out from the truck with the gun pointed in the black guys direction. What was the white guy doing standing out of his truck? Answer, he had a shotgun that needed to be cleared from the door and window. This was totally planned.
Your lying because your a racist, you want to victimize blacks people, you push this narrative for control.. your not nice. Give black people a chance.. Do you know the name of the 40 black people shot in America the same AA was shot? Asking for a friend

How do you run a business when you're so totally fucking illiterate?
You really think he runs a business? :auiqs.jpg:

LOL!! No, not at all.

My comment was made more than a bit tongue-in-cheek...

I didn’t miss the point.

Many people are armed, it’s America, and they have a right to ask questions

I didn’t miss the point.

As far as i can tell, they were just out to threaten his life with guns, to get him to comply with their neighborhood watchboi citizen's arrest.

"Comply or be killed."

This is what guns do. They turn every encounter into a life or death situation. They are toxic. If someone threatens you with a gun, that is a threat to your life. And you are then justified in sticking a fork in their neck, or whatever it takes.

I didn’t miss the point.

adrenaline kicks in & one goes on pure instinct. they could have called it in & followed him. they chose to stop, get out & kill him. they were in a truck going after HIM.

I didn’t miss the point.

So we can all pull our guns out and wave them and point them when asking questions of others?

I didn’t miss the point.

As far as i can tell, they were just out to threaten his life with guns, to get him to comply with their neighborhood watchboi citizen's arrest.

"Comply or be killed."

This is what guns do. They turn every encounter into a life or death situation. They are toxic. If someone threatens you with a gun, that is a threat to your life. And you are then justified in sticking a fork in their neck, or whatever it takes.
Agreed, but

I didn’t miss the point.

"Comply or be killed."

So the white dudes were out to kill. That might be hard to prove.

I didn’t miss the point.

So we can all pull our guns out and wave them and point them when asking questions of others?
Why not

I didn’t miss the point.

Why not

Because only dipshit idiots who have no business holding a firearm would wave them around and point them at people.

Not to mention that they, too, may be armed and would be justified in ending your life...

Forum List

Back