Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Why did he grab the gun? Even if the white dude said something insulting or provocative, one doesn’t try to disarm an armed man. Seems to me he wasn’t thinking clearly.

Does this make the actions of the white dudes acceptable? Hell no. However if someone runs up to you and physically tries to take your gun, what are you to conclude?

That poor guy. He must have been frightened out of his wits! Of course, he’s a chicken shit wuss. Which is why he felt he needed to have the gun in the first place.
Your post misses the point. Why attack an armed man? Do you have a death wish?

I didn’t miss the point.

You are searching for a way to blame the victim.
No I’m not. What do you expect to happen if you attack an armed man?
What makes you think it was an attack by this jogger? The video is crystal clear, that the jogger was attacking no one, while shots rang out first. That's what you are conveniently not seeing. Shots rang out first, while the Black guy was rounding the truck on the right side.
That’s not what the video shows. It shows the dude trying to take the gun away. Why would he do that?

fight or flight. he probably figured he would be shot in the back by running away - so he fought for his life.
That could be, but it might be dumb on his part. I find it hard to believe they would just murder him in broad daylight. Is there any evidence that these guys were out to murder a black dude?

Well, they armed themselves and then chased him down...
Many people are armed, it’s America, and they have a right to ask questions
So we can all pull our guns out and wave them and point them when asking questions of others?
Why not

Because only dipshit idiots who have no business holding a firearm would wave them around and point them at people.

Not to mention that they, too, may be armed and would be justified in ending your life...
The police report stated they saw him go by the house tonight before work at the house with his hands down his pants showing that he had a gun..
"Hands down his pants" does not, in any way prove you have a gun. How do you draw that conclusion?
You walk stop in front of the house you robbed, stand there and put your hands down your pants? Do you know the stats for black man and how violent they are why wouldn’t you come in again
Learn English, comrade. Your translator is exposing you.
Lol

Yeah, everyone else is laughing, too.

At you...
Sorry for my typos. I’m watching tv

You're too stupid for typos...

Perhaps, but you seem to give him the benefit of the doubt when the video does not show that. The video shows that he had no interest in fleeing. There were multiple opportunities for either armed man to shoot him, but they didn't until it became clear that this guy was going to take the shotgun and turn it on them. His very aggressive actions shows me that he did not fear for his life. He appeared to be angry. Maybe he was mad that these crackers dared to catch him in the act.

Either way, it is not the job of ordinary citizens to track down and confront a burglary suspect. Follow him. Report his whereabouts to police, but do NOT try to apprehend, because THIS shit happens.

They deserve justice, but so does the victim. This will not be over quickly, and rightly so.

Play stupid games...

Travis McMichael can clearly be seen standing on the driver's side of the vehicle. Arbery can clearly be seen running around the passenger side of the vehicle. McMichael can clearly be see running from the left to the right in front of the truck.

Considering the fact that he was armed with a shotgun, that's the aggressive action in the video.

Arbery was not caught in any "act", and certainly by these two. They saw him running down the road, and they chose to arm themselves and pursue him. If they only wanted to talk to him, they wouldn't have armed themselves. That will prove to be their greatest undoing...
Why not turn around if your not guilty?

Why did he grab the gun? Even if the white dude said something insulting or provocative, one doesn’t try to disarm an armed man. Seems to me he wasn’t thinking clearly.

Does this make the actions of the white dudes acceptable? Hell no. However if someone runs up to you and physically tries to take your gun, what are you to conclude?

That poor guy. He must have been frightened out of his wits! Of course, he’s a chicken shit wuss. Which is why he felt he needed to have the gun in the first place.

I didn’t miss the point.

What makes you think it was an attack by this jogger? The video is crystal clear, that the jogger was attacking no one, while shots rang out first. That's what you are conveniently not seeing. Shots rang out first, while the Black guy was rounding the truck on the right side.
That’s not what the video shows. It shows the dude trying to take the gun away. Why would he do that?

fight or flight. he probably figured he would be shot in the back by running away - so he fought for his life.
That could be, but it might be dumb on his part. I find it hard to believe they would just murder him in broad daylight. Is there any evidence that these guys were out to murder a black dude?

So we can all pull our guns out and wave them and point them when asking questions of others?
Why not

Because only dipshit idiots who have no business holding a firearm would wave them around and point them at people.

Not to mention that they, too, may be armed and would be justified in ending your life...
The police report stated they saw him go by the house tonight before work at the house with his hands down his pants showing that he had a gun..
"Hands down his pants" does not, in any way prove you have a gun. How do you draw that conclusion?
You walk stop in front of the house you robbed, stand there and put your hands down your pants? Do you know the stats for black man and how violent they are why wouldn’t you come in again
Learn English, comrade. Your translator is exposing you.
Lol

Yeah, everyone else is laughing, too.

At you...
Sorry for my typos. I’m watching tv
Watching 'Better Than Us', comrade?
I am a killer

Perhaps, but you seem to give him the benefit of the doubt when the video does not show that. The video shows that he had no interest in fleeing. There were multiple opportunities for either armed man to shoot him, but they didn't until it became clear that this guy was going to take the shotgun and turn it on them. His very aggressive actions shows me that he did not fear for his life. He appeared to be angry. Maybe he was mad that these crackers dared to catch him in the act.

Either way, it is not the job of ordinary citizens to track down and confront a burglary suspect. Follow him. Report his whereabouts to police, but do NOT try to apprehend, because THIS shit happens.

They deserve justice, but so does the victim. This will not be over quickly, and rightly so.

Play stupid games...

Travis McMichael can clearly be seen standing on the driver's side of the vehicle. Arbery can clearly be seen running around the passenger side of the vehicle. McMichael can clearly be see running from the left to the right in front of the truck.

Considering the fact that he was armed with a shotgun, that's the aggressive action in the video.

Arbery was not caught in any "act", and certainly by these two. They saw him running down the road, and they chose to arm themselves and pursue him. If they only wanted to talk to him, they wouldn't have armed themselves. That will prove to be their greatest undoing...
Bullshit.

You cannot clearly see any of that shit. What video are you watching?

CNN Video Page

At 0:41 you see Arbery running behind the truck with McMichael standing at the driver-side door.
At 0:45 the camera points off to the right then down.
At 0:48 the camera comes back up and you see Arbery running to the right of the truck and McMichael standing 3 feet from the driver-side door of the truck.
0:49 the camera goes to the right again.
0:52 the camera comes back to the left and you see Arbery RUNNING AT the truck. From under the truck you see his foot almost all the way in front of the driver-side front wheel. That's when you hear the shot. At no time does it appear that McMichael ever crossed in front of the truck to the passenger side.

THAT is aggression toward McMichael. Deny it.

The rest of the video is Arbery CONTINUING to try to take the shotgun from McMichael.

Shows intent to do WHAT???

Being armed does NOT prove intent to commit murder.

Not at all.

However, when you arm yourself and then chase someone down and kill him, a strong case can be made that they intended exactly that. Apparently, authorities in Georgia agree with me as each has been charged with murder. Additionally, the guy who shot the video is also being investigated...

Chasing down a person they suspect of burglary is stupid (because of its inherent danger, which also supports a need to be armed), but does not show intent to commit murder.

Well, I guess we'll see. They're sitting in a jail cell right now, so hopefully they're thinking about how they could've handled this more reasonably...
I agree.

I didn’t miss the point.

Why not

No it does not.

I didn’t miss the point.

Why not

No it does not.
Yes it does I read it

I don't think it would be difficult at all.

Look at the facts:

They see a guy running down the street.

They arm themselves.

They get into the pickup truck and, by their own admission, chase him down.

If all they wanted to do was "talk", as they allege, there would've been no need, whatsoever, for them to arm themselves. The fact that they did that and chased him shows intent.
Shows intent to do WHAT???

Being armed does NOT prove intent to commit murder.

Chasing down a person they suspect of burglary is stupid (because of its inherent danger, which also supports a need to be armed), but does not show intent to commit murder.

A shot firing off when the jogger goes around the truck, only to be met with a guy and shotgun pointed at him, gives the jogger no options but to try and take the gun away.

Play stupid games...

Bullshit.

You cannot clearly see any of that shit. What video are you watching?

CNN Video Page

At 0:41 you see Arbery running behind the truck with McMichael standing at the driver-side door.
At 0:45 the camera points off to the right then down.
At 0:48 the camera comes back up and you see Arbery running to the right of the truck and McMichael standing 3 feet from the driver-side door of the truck.
0:49 the camera goes to the right again.
0:52 the camera comes back to the left and you see Arbery RUNNING AT the truck. From under the truck you see his foot almost all the way in front of the driver-side front wheel. That's when you hear the shot. At no time does it appear that McMichael ever crossed in front of the truck to the passenger side.

THAT is aggression toward McMichael. Deny it.

The rest of the video is Arbery CONTINUING to try to take the shotgun from McMichael.

Yes! We can deny it. You are conveniently not letting your eyes see exactly what happened. The first shot rang off before Arbery got to the front of the truck. When that happened, he was probably confused as to who shot, and where the shot came from. Remember, the fact that Arbery had to go around the truck to begin with , tells us Arbery and his forward momentum were forced to do so. And before he got to the very front, the first shot rang off. It would have confused anyone. Which explains why Arbery was trying to take the shotgun away from the McMichael fellow. He simply didn't know who shot.

There was no aggression towards McMichael. It was Avery's forward momentum and the initial shot that Avery in that split second, decided to try and take the gun.

McMichael had his shotgun pointed at Avery. How is that supposed to equate to Avery being the aggressor? Makes no sense.

And why was there an initial shot? And why was McMichael pointing a gun at Avery? Why didn't they call the law?

Last edited:

I didn’t miss the point.

Why not

Show us this police report proving he had his hands down his pants with a gun. You can't can you? Why do you feel the need to lie? Oh, that's right, you admitted to being a racist.

I didn’t miss the point.

Why not

Show us this police report proving he had his hands down his pants with a gun. You can't can you? Why do you feel the need to lie? Oh, that's right, you admitted to being a racist.
They said they thought he had a gun by how he reached down his pants

Dear assholes.

What would have happened if the two morons had gone to confront the lone black dude but had NOT decided to bring their firearms?

Let’s discuss.

Dear assholes.

What would have happened if the two morons had gone to confront the lone black dude but had NOT decided to bring their firearms?

Let’s discuss.
Well we have a long history of white men intimidating blacks with no guns.. My aunt worked at Gillette in South Boston, The black workers need a security just to take him to the parking lot.. Blacks were terrified of white men it’s all Democrats put them on the slave plantations to
Protect the bad culture, which is destroying the good African-American culture

Dear assholes.

Let’s discuss.
My cousin got jumped and my uncle went to an all black project and yelled come on out here NICCA he had no fun and no black said anything.. Just because you’re scared of them doesn’t mean we are

Dear assholes.

Let’s discuss.
Well we have a long history of white men intimidating blacks with no guns.. My aunt worked at Gillette in South Boston, The black workers need a security just to take him to the parking lot.. Blacks were terrified of white men it’s all Democrats put them on the slave plantations to

You did not answer the question.

Dear assholes.

Let’s discuss.
My cousin got jumped and my uncle went to an all black project and yelled come on out here NICCA he had no fun and no black said anything.. Just because you’re scared of them doesn’t mean we are

Why don't you go up to a cop and tell him that?

If I don't need one he doesn't need one. After all there is nobody special that he deals with in the public spectrum that I might not run into myself in the course of my daily life.

Travis McMichael looks like he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

The sad part is that the guy's probably so fucking stupid that he did only exactly what his old man told him to do. Daddy said "Kill the black guy", so he did.

There were two of them, and Arbery was unarmed. The only reason they would need guns would be that they were complete and total pussies...

Again. Go tell a cop that.

Dear assholes.

Let’s discuss.

Why are you afraid?

Forum List

Back