Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Travis McMichael looks like he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

The sad part is that the guy's probably so fucking stupid that he did only exactly what his old man told him to do. Daddy said "Kill the black guy", so he did.

There were two of them, and Arbery was unarmed. The only reason they would need guns would be that they were complete and total pussies...

Again. Go tell a cop that.

Tell a cop what?

Considering half of Americas violent crime is perpetrated by a race that has 13% of the nations population, whites carrying guns around blacks makes good survival sense. You never know when you'll have a run in with one of these violent negros.

Again I will pay you good money if you’ll grab your phone and have someone video you going up to any black adult and call them a negro to their face.

And what would be the point of doing that?

Considering half of Americas violent crime is perpetrated by a race that has 13% of the nations population, whites carrying guns around blacks makes good survival sense. You never know when you'll have a run in with one of these violent negros.

Again I will pay you good money if you’ll grab your phone and have someone video you going up to any black adult and call them a negro to their face.

Before I answer, can you take a guess?

The savage criminal was not a jogger.

Funny, you post a 46+ minute video full of speculations. unprovable allegations and distorted judgments and ends pleading for people to not make a judgment until all the facts are available. Brainwashed folks like you see nothing nonsensical or goofy with the hypocritical thesis behind this blogger's position. Obviously it makes sense to you.

Before I answer, can you take a guess?

First you'd need to explain how it wouldn't be a stupid, pointless thing to do...

Funny, you post a 46+ minute video full of speculations. unprovable allegations and distorted judgments and ends pleading for people to not make a judgment until all the facts are available. Brainwashed folks like you see nothing nonsensical or goofy with the hypocritical thesis behind this blogger's position. Obviously it makes sense to you.

The video is all the proof that those who support the killer will need. Supposition and and unanswered questions are sufficient.

I'm glad this case is no longer in the hands of the local authorities...

The video is all the proof that those who support the killer will need. Supposition and and unanswered questions are sufficient.

So you think he was jogging?

Sure.

After all, when there are people who are stupid enough to believe that Travis and Gregory McMichael only wanted to "talk", believing that Arbery was jogging isn't nearly as big a stretch...

Sure.

After all, when there are people who are stupid enough to believe that Travis and Gregory McMichael only wanted to "talk", believing that Arbery was jogging isn't nearly as big a stretch...

Come on answer the question

Sure.

Come on answer the question

I did, dipshit.

You asked if I thought he was jogging. My response was "Sure".

Exactly how fucking stupid are you?

My initial gut feeling tells Me, AA was involved in some kind burglary, and maybe even was armed. He was caught, ditched his gun, might have even shot at the guys chasing after him, and then the result was that he was caught, tried to fight them off, and then got shot when he went for the other guys gun. He was a thief... maybe he didn't learn his lesson. And that's just what My gut is telling Me as an investigator. And you know how the Black community politicizes and mobilizes even when the evidence is clear that the Black criminal who is shot was threatening and firing with deadly force at Police Officers.

What happened to Ariel in Chicago is much worse.

There is no way you're an investigator based on the above.

I investigated insurance claims. Took statements, reviewed evidence, police reports. Decided on whether to pay or not.

And you base your decision whether or not to pay a claim on your gut rather than the evidence and/or the police reports?

I based My decision off of the evidence. "Evidence being gathered includes security surveillance video from the home under construction, as well as surveillance video from other homes in the neighborhood, Barnhill said." Source: Shooting death presents conflict of interest for local DA's office

Thanks for admitting blacks are a violent race. Thus whites needing the guns. The damn negros are a thoughtless bunch who resort to violence first.
You do know racist whites passed the first gun control laws in the United States in order to ensure that the newly freed people of African descent would not be able to lawfully take up arms in their own defense against the Ku Klux Klan. They didn't even want them owning dogs:
The historical record provides compelling evidence that racism underlies gun control laws -- and not in any subtle way. Throughout much of American history, gun control was openly stated as a method for keeping blacks and Hispanics "in their place," and to quiet the racial fears of whites. This paper is intended to provide a brief summary of this unholy alliance of gun control and racism, and to suggest that gun control laws should be regarded as "suspect ideas," analogous to the "suspect classifications" theory of discrimination already part of the American legal system.

Racist arms laws predate the establishment of the United States. Starting in 1751, the French Black Code required Louisiana colonists to stop any blacks, and if necessary, beat "any black carrying any potential weapon, such as a cane." If a black refused to stop on demand, and was on horseback, the colonist was authorized to "shoot to kill." [1] Slave possession of firearms was a necessity at times in a frontier society, yet laws continued to be passed in an attempt to prohibit slaves or free blacks from possessing firearms, except under very restrictively controlled conditions. [2] Similarly, in the sixteenth century the colony of New Spain, terrified of black slave revolts, prohibited all blacks, free and slave, from carrying arms. [3]

In the Haitian Revolution of the 1790s, the slave population successfully threw off their French masters, but the Revolution degenerated into a race war, aggravating existing fears in the French Louisiana colony, and among whites in the slave states of the United States. When the first U. S. official arrived in New Orleans in 1803 to take charge of this new American possession, the planters sought to have the existing free black militia disarmed, and otherwise exclude "free blacks from positions in which they were required to bear arms," including such non-military functions as slave-catching crews. The New Orleans city government also stopped whites from teaching fencing to free blacks, and then, when free blacks sought to teach fencing, similarly prohibited their efforts as well. [4]

It is not surprising that the first North American English colonies, then the states of the new republic, remained in dread fear of armed blacks, for slave revolts against slave owners often degenerated into less selective forms of racial warfare. The perception that free blacks were sympathetic to the plight of their enslaved brothers, and the dangerous example that "a Negro could be free" also caused the slave states to pass laws designed to disarm all blacks, both slave and free. Unlike the gun control laws passed after the Civil War, these antebellum statutes were for blacks alone. In Maryland, these prohibitions went so far as to prohibit free blacks from owning dogs without a license, and authorizing any white to kill an unlicensed dog owned by a free black, for fear that blacks would use dogs as weapons. Mississippi went further, and prohibited any ownership of a dog by a black person. [5]

Continued here: The Racist Roots of Gun Control

So why were whites, who had all the guns and all the laws on their side still so afraid of blacks?
Maybe Haiti should... not be Haiti anymore... Become Tortuga... a declaration of eternal hatred by "Black" nation in Atlantis is something to fear, and regard as an eternal threat until the threat is removed, which would be removal of the nation founded upon eternal hatred of Europeans. French people, by the way, Europeans looking at this post are Keltic (inc. Norman and Austrian/East Francian Teutons), Latin, and Greek.

My initial gut feeling tells Me, AA was involved in some kind burglary, and maybe even was armed. He was caught, ditched his gun, might have even shot at the guys chasing after him, and then the result was that he was caught, tried to fight them off, and then got shot when he went for the other guys gun. He was a thief... maybe he didn't learn his lesson. And that's just what My gut is telling Me as an investigator. And you know how the Black community politicizes and mobilizes even when the evidence is clear that the Black criminal who is shot was threatening and firing with deadly force at Police Officers.

I investigated insurance claims. Took statements, reviewed evidence, police reports. Decided on whether to pay or not.

And you base your decision whether or not to pay a claim on your gut rather than the evidence and/or the police reports?

Here's some more additional evidence:

Evidence of what? What in that video justifies the shooting and killing of an unarmed man?

And could the quality of that video be worse? There's no way to positively identify the person in the video.

But, even if it is Arbery, he was still chased down by the two armed men (who hadn't seen that video, btw) and killed. Arbery was unarmed. Because they chased him down and confronted him with a firearm, they can't claim self defense...

Could the quality of that video be worse?

But, even if it is Arbery, he was still chased down by the two armed men (who hadn't seen that video, btw) and killed. Arbery was unarmed. Because they chased him down and confronted him with a firearm, they can't claim self defense...

Because he grabbed the gun, he had a gun in his hand.

Could the quality of that video be worse?

Because he grabbed the gun, he had a gun in his hand.

What??

An unarmed man was chased down by two armed men. The unarmed man was shot and killed.

Because the white guys armed themselves and chased him, they can't claim self defense. They instigated the entire incident.

Your logic is almost as bad as another idiot here who proclaimed that, because the pickup got in front of Arbery, that Arbery was chasing the truck.

Use a little common sense...

I said from the beginning, dude is not a "jogger". Media called him a "jogger" because that suppose to clear him of anything that he might have done. Even with an evidence that he was breaking into houses, they're keep pushing the narrative "he was good boy, he was turning his life around, he was going to church, dindu nuffin. Hey, he was just innocent "jogger", who like to go to neighborhoods, smell the roses, while thinking about life he could have... if he could've just break into right house and score big.

1442087861062.jpg

Forum List

Back