Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

McMichael created the situation which makes him the initial aggressor and can not claim self defense.
How?

If you say "because he had a gun" BULLSHIT!!!!

The mere possession of a firearm is NOT aggression.

no one can say if McMichael moved across the front of the truck. That’s obscured in the video.
It's clear to everyone that Arbery ran at McMichael. You can't see where McMichael is when Arbery ran at him, but the first shot went off all the way over on the driver's side of the truck.

What was the white guy doing standing out of his truck? Answer, he had a shotgun that needed to be cleared from the door and window. This was totally planned.

It's highly likely they planned to confront Arbery as many times as necessary until Arbery got frustrated enough to attack and then they knew they could shoot him, and in their minds, it would look like an accident. That is why the McMichaels had a friend videotaping.

It's highly likely they planned to confront Arbery as many times as necessary until Arbery got frustrated enough to attack and then they knew they could shoot him, and in their minds, it would look like an accident. That is why the McMichaels had a friend videotaping.
So they knew the thug was stupid enough to attack them? That's what you're saying.

How?

If you say "because he had a gun" BULLSHIT!!!!

The mere possession of a firearm is NOT aggression.
Because they were chasing him, attempting to cut him off and intercept him and pulled their truck up to him specifically to stop him.

If you can’t see where McMichael is, then how can you say it’s clear that he never approached Arbery? You can’t. It’s not “clear”. It’s anything but.

Which
My initial gut feeling tells Me, AA was involved in some kind burglary, and maybe even was armed. He was caught, ditched his gun, might have even shot at the guys chasing after him, and then the result was that he was caught, tried to fight them off, and then got shot when he went for the other guys gun. He was a thief... maybe he didn't learn his lesson. And that's just what My gut is telling Me as an investigator. And you know how the Black community politicizes and mobilizes even when the evidence is clear that the Black criminal who is shot was threatening and firing with deadly force at Police Officers.

What happened to Ariel in Chicago is much worse.

There is no way you're an investigator based on the above.

I investigated insurance claims. Took statements, reviewed evidence, police reports. Decided on whether to pay or not.

And you base your decision whether or not to pay a claim on your gut rather than the evidence and/or the police reports?

I based My decision off of the evidence. "Evidence being gathered includes security surveillance video from the home under construction, as well as surveillance video from other homes in the neighborhood, Barnhill said." Source: Shooting death presents conflict of interest for local DA's office

How much of that footage have you seen?

Which footage, the surveillance footage? There's not much to see, can't see the face... can match the clothes maybe, looks like a white tshirt and blue pants or shorts. I wouldn't be able to make a determination based off this video alone.

So they knew the thug was stupid enough to attack them? That's what you're saying.
Not stupidity. Fear for his life. When three armed men are chasing you, what else would you conclude?

Not stupidity. Fear for his life. When three armed men are chasing you, what else would you conclude?
The clothes in the surveillance video appear to be similar in appearance to the clothes being worn by AA at the time the McMichaels confronted him.

Which
My initial gut feeling tells Me, AA was involved in some kind burglary, and maybe even was armed. He was caught, ditched his gun, might have even shot at the guys chasing after him, and then the result was that he was caught, tried to fight them off, and then got shot when he went for the other guys gun. He was a thief... maybe he didn't learn his lesson. And that's just what My gut is telling Me as an investigator. And you know how the Black community politicizes and mobilizes even when the evidence is clear that the Black criminal who is shot was threatening and firing with deadly force at Police Officers.

I investigated insurance claims. Took statements, reviewed evidence, police reports. Decided on whether to pay or not.

And you base your decision whether or not to pay a claim on your gut rather than the evidence and/or the police reports?

I based My decision off of the evidence. "Evidence being gathered includes security surveillance video from the home under construction, as well as surveillance video from other homes in the neighborhood, Barnhill said." Source: Shooting death presents conflict of interest for local DA's office

Which footage, the surveillance footage? There's not much to see, can't see the face... can match the clothes maybe, looks like a white tshirt and blue pants or shorts. I wouldn't be able to make a determination based off this video alone.

Surveillance from the homes in the area?
Probably not.

I'm a truck driver. I jog daily all over the country. In my years of driving I have never once jogged on private property or thru a construction zone.

No, definitely stupidity. Darwin proved right once again.

After I'd just illegally trespassed in a construction zone and went into a building under construction? I'd think they caught me and I was running away so they couldn't stop me.

Which

Surveillance from the homes in the area?
Probably not.

The surveillance footage is reportedly from a home security camera. Ahmaud Arbery case: Additional video being reviewed, authorities say Additionally, it is reported that he began running when exiting the house, which is suspicious behavior.

Prediction on what happened:

The black man committed a burglary when two heroic white people came in for a citizen arrest. The black man knowing what he had done, knew he was in deep trouble and made the same calculation as the "gentle bear" before him - trying to grapple the citizen police' gun. That's when he got shot.

A other prediction - the media will be doing its usual "hands up don't shoot" bullshit narrative. It's quite clear who the bad and good guys were in the case and usually behavior does not happen to change over night - especially a night before a burglary.

I said from the beginning, dude is not a "jogger". Media called him a "jogger" because that suppose to clear him of anything that he might have done. Even with an evidence that he was breaking into houses, they're keep pushing the narrative "he was good boy, he was turning his life around, he was going to church, dindu nuffin. Hey, he was just innocent "jogger", who like to go to neighborhoods, smell the roses, while thinking about life he could have... if he could've just break into right house and score big.

He was labeled a "jogger" because he was known to jog. It's what he enjoyed. Certainly in the video in which he's murdered, his gait is not that of someone fleeing anything or anyone. It's a jogger's gait.

And, in the end, it matters not. Travis McMichaels armed himself, chased him down, confronted him with a shotgun and killed him. Those are facts. They're not in dispute.

I got five bucks says McMichaels either becomes somebody's prison bitch or is killed in prison in short order...

He was named "jogger" because he was seen running in the video. If he was walking, media would name him "walker", and still proclaim him innocent. He was known to break into houses, so he could be named "robber" by your standard. He could've been named "former prisoner" on probation.

But no, from all his past, media chose, and you accepted one little snippet to characterize him completely. You don't "jog" in cargo shorts, 14 miles away from home. That's where you go when you want to rob the places. The media story could've been more believable if they said "dindu" had bag of Skittles in his pocket.

Tell me that Travis McMichael doesn't look like someone who's been smacked in the head with a phonebook...

ap-20129137771788.jpg

And Travis is still asking for all the names of those that hit him. Unfortunately, it's a long list.

Whatever it was, he certainly wasn’t thinking clearly.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand attacking an armed man, could result in your death.
You're jogging along, there is a group of 3 white men in a pickup truck down south in Georgia following the jogger, yelling at him to "STOP" claiming they want to talk to him. At this point I'm sure Abery surmised that whatever they wanted or wanted to talk about was not good so he kept going, at one point it is reported, turning around possibly in an attempt to evade or escape them.

When they finally get ahead of him and block his pathway with the truck he goes around the truck only to discover at least one of the men who have been attempting to flag him down and get him to stop, standing there with a shotgun in his hands.

At this point he probably considered himself already under attack and may have reacted by what he considered as a fight for his life.

So can you not put yourself in his shoes just for a moment and think about what he must have experienced as these males were pursuing him? What if it were you and a group of three black guys were chasing you in a pick-up, yelling at you to stop running, that they want to talk to you, but when they exit the vehicle one or more of them are carrying long guns.

You know they train women to put up a fight if necessary rather than to let someone abduct them or go willingly. Maybe they had indicated to him that they were going to do something to him that he didn't want and figured it was better to die fighting than to let them do whatever it was they had in mind for him.

It's not like black men in the south haven't been dragged behind pickups, lynched, burned or murdered before.

And many times, the perpetrators were never prosecuted.
So, instead of continuing on or heading for the tree line, he runs over and tries to take a shotgun from one of the men?

Nah. He was not afraid. He was mad.

Why was travis in the middle of the street holding a loaded shotgun? I just spoke with my cousin in Atlanta last night, but I'll call him again. Do people in Georgia just stand out in the middle of the road with shotguns? Is this a local custom?
If I saw a guy with a shotgun, I’m not going to run toward him. I’m running away from him. Call me crazy.

Last edited:
Because they were chasing him, attempting to cut him off and intercept him and pulled their truck up to him specifically to stop him.
And that does not justify Arbery's aggression.

If you can’t see where McMichael is, then how can you say it’s clear that he never approached Arbery? You can’t. It’s not “clear”. It’s anything but.
You can't see him anywhere in the frame when Arbery RUNS AT HIM!!!!

You certainly don't run 10 feet toward someone who is armed unless you're a stupid motherfucker. That's for goddamn certain.

What's really the issue here is that YOU want to condemn anyone who dares to arm themselves. You couldn't be more transparent.

Forum List

Back