Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

It's pretty clear he tried to grapple the guns. It makes zero sense that the citizen police would shoot a person just for a heck of it. Knowing how these cases usually go down in actual police situation, you can make a quite good guess. And the police is much less trigger happy than average citizen. That's probably why the robber was able to almost pull of what he was trying to accomplish.

Let's also not forget that every single time the media has tried to pull this fake shit off, they have been wrong. Preferring criminals over regular people might have something to do with it.

It's pretty clear he tried to grapple the guns. It makes zero sense that the citizen police would shoot a person just for a heck of it. Knowing how these cases usually go down in actual police situation, you can make a quite good guess. And the police is much less trigger happy than average citizen. That's probably why the robber was able to almost pull of what he was trying to accomplish.
The gun grabbers are trying to tie possession of a firearm alone to actual aggression.

Well, that's interesting.

Is it him?

Did you hear that "engaged in no illegal activity"? Well, except trespassing. They forgot that one.

Sorry guys, but he was "pursuing career as an electrician", for seven years. He was on the construction site to just check out the wiring, and trespassing is popular alternative to an apprenticeship. You're not a man if you don't inspect random construction sites. Everyone knows this!

1589140637328.png

Tell me that Travis McMichael doesn't look like someone who's been smacked in the head with a phonebook...

ap-20129137771788.jpg

Since you know so much about photos, and you can judge book by its cover, can you explain to us, why media would use a high school yearbook photo for a 25 year old, when they can use more recent mugshot?

1589141733725.png

It's highly likely they planned to confront Arbery as many times as necessary until Arbery got frustrated enough to attack and then they knew they could shoot him, and in their minds, it would look like an accident. That is why the McMichaels had a friend videotaping.
So they knew the thug was stupid enough to attack them? That's what you're saying.
Not stupidity. Fear for his life. When three armed men are chasing you, what else would you conclude?
No, definitely stupidity. Darwin proved right once again.
And these two geniuses are responsible:
1589141925104.jpeg

Not stupidity. Fear for his life. When three armed men are chasing you, what else would you conclude?
You certainly don't run 10 feet toward someone who is armed unless you're a stupid motherfucker. That's for goddamn certain.

What's really the issue here is that YOU want to condemn anyone who dares to arm themselves. You couldn't be more transparent.

You’re kind of contradicting yourself here. Why wouldn’t I run towards an armed man if I’m supposed to ignore the fact that they’re armed?

I wouldn’t care if they armed themselves if they hadnt done so in an attempt to form a posse to go after someone they had no business with.

It's highly likely they planned to confront Arbery as many times as necessary until Arbery got frustrated enough to attack and then they knew they could shoot him, and in their minds, it would look like an accident. That is why the McMichaels had a friend videotaping.
So they knew the thug was stupid enough to attack them? That's what you're saying.
View attachment 334410
They are. One less thug. Good on them!

View attachment 334410
Unlike these two, he has no history of violence.

My initial gut feeling tells Me, AA was involved in some kind burglary, and maybe even was armed. He was caught, ditched his gun, might have even shot at the guys chasing after him, and then the result was that he was caught, tried to fight them off, and then got shot when he went for the other guys gun. He was a thief... maybe he didn't learn his lesson. And that's just what My gut is telling Me as an investigator. And you know how the Black community politicizes and mobilizes even when the evidence is clear that the Black criminal who is shot was threatening and firing with deadly force at Police Officers.

What happened to Ariel in Chicago is much worse.

There is no way you're an investigator based on the above.

I investigated insurance claims. Took statements, reviewed evidence, police reports. Decided on whether to pay or not.

And you base your decision whether or not to pay a claim on your gut rather than the evidence and/or the police reports?

Here's some more additional evidence:

Could the quality of that video be worse?

But, even if it is Arbery, he was still chased down by the two armed men (who hadn't seen that video, btw) and killed. Arbery was unarmed. Because they chased him down and confronted him with a firearm, they can't claim self defense...

Because he grabbed the gun, he had a gun in his hand.

What??

An unarmed man was chased down by two armed men. The unarmed man was shot and killed.

Because the white guys armed themselves and chased him, they can't claim self defense. They instigated the entire incident.

Your logic is almost as bad as another idiot here who proclaimed that, because the pickup got in front of Arbery, that Arbery was chasing the truck.

Use a little common sense...

Logic. AA had a gun in his hand. True statement. I'd stand on the side of the retired Police Officer, especially if he has a stellar racism free record, and maybe he was justly defending his home and neighborhood against a burglar? If he was a burglar, and was refusing to surrender before the police arrived, then going after that gun was a mighty big mistake. He might not have been shot if he didn't do that. But you gotta know what was going through McMichael's head if AA got a hold of that gun.

Your comments could not be more devoid of logic.

How did that gun get into his hands? Travis McMichael got out of the truck that he chased Arbery down in, got out and confronted Arbery. He didn't know Arbery from Adam. He just acted on what his father told him, and that's just not a valid defense.

Your logic is akin to you falling into a swimming pool and then blaming the guy who filled the pool for your being wet...

You have CLEARLY made up your mind despite what video evidence shows.

Do I need to walk you though the video again?

McMichael never approached Arbery on the passenger side of the truck. It was Arbery who ran around the right side of the truck, the darted toward McMichael. The shotgun goes off bad Arbery is pulling on it on the driver-side.

One could easily conclude, based on the video evidence, that Arbery unnecessarily escalated the incident. One could further conclude that his actions confirm guilt. His aggressive charge toward McMichael indicates that he was mad that he got caught. And no soft-looking fat little red-headed cracker was going to catch him. He was gonna take that shotgun and take out witnesses to his burglary.

I’m not saying that’s how it happened, but the video evidence supports that conclusion just as easily (if not more easily) than your unwarranted conclusion of murder.

McMichael created the situation which makes him the initial aggressor and can not claim self defense.

And no one can say if McMichael moved across the front of the truck. That’s obscured in the video.

Total bullshit, if you stop someone and he attacks you you have every right to defend yourself.

Let's not forget the "jogger" created the initial situation by robbing.

The repeat of the "gentle bear" episode... again. Every election year the lying leftists pull this off.

View attachment 334410
He does now. Watch the thug on the video. Just like the other dumbshits, Big Mike and Trayvon, he got himself killed. Idiots, all of 'em!

View attachment 334410
He does now. Watch the thug on the video. Just like the other dumbshits, Big Mike and Trayvon, he got himself killed. Idiots, all of 'em!
Self defense is not illegal. Arbery has a right to defend himself. He didn’t pick this fight. In fact, he attempted to run from it.

You’re kind of contradicting yourself here. Why wouldn’t I run towards an armed man if I’m supposed to ignore the fact that they’re armed?
How is that contradictory?

You don't run toward somebody who is armed and try to take his gun. But, just because he is armed, does not mean he is trying to murder you.

By that retarded logic, every cop is trying to murder anyone they come into contact with.

I wouldn’t care if they armed themselves if they hadnt done so in an attempt to form a posse to go after someone they had no business with.
Stupid? Yes. Murder? I am not so sure, given the context.

But if this was a string of burglaries they had been trying to resolve for a long period of time, you can't really blame civilians for being active.

I just don't think they should have attempted to approach him.

My initial gut feeling tells Me, AA was involved in some kind burglary, and maybe even was armed. He was caught, ditched his gun, might have even shot at the guys chasing after him, and then the result was that he was caught, tried to fight them off, and then got shot when he went for the other guys gun. He was a thief... maybe he didn't learn his lesson. And that's just what My gut is telling Me as an investigator. And you know how the Black community politicizes and mobilizes even when the evidence is clear that the Black criminal who is shot was threatening and firing with deadly force at Police Officers.

I investigated insurance claims. Took statements, reviewed evidence, police reports. Decided on whether to pay or not.

And you base your decision whether or not to pay a claim on your gut rather than the evidence and/or the police reports?

But, even if it is Arbery, he was still chased down by the two armed men (who hadn't seen that video, btw) and killed. Arbery was unarmed. Because they chased him down and confronted him with a firearm, they can't claim self defense...

What??

An unarmed man was chased down by two armed men. The unarmed man was shot and killed.

Because the white guys armed themselves and chased him, they can't claim self defense. They instigated the entire incident.

Your logic is almost as bad as another idiot here who proclaimed that, because the pickup got in front of Arbery, that Arbery was chasing the truck.

Logic. AA had a gun in his hand. True statement. I'd stand on the side of the retired Police Officer, especially if he has a stellar racism free record, and maybe he was justly defending his home and neighborhood against a burglar? If he was a burglar, and was refusing to surrender before the police arrived, then going after that gun was a mighty big mistake. He might not have been shot if he didn't do that. But you gotta know what was going through McMichael's head if AA got a hold of that gun.

How did that gun get into his hands? Travis McMichael got out of the truck that he chased Arbery down in, got out and confronted Arbery. He didn't know Arbery from Adam. He just acted on what his father told him, and that's just not a valid defense.

Your logic is akin to you falling into a swimming pool and then blaming the guy who filled the pool for your being wet...

McMichael never approached Arbery on the passenger side of the truck. It was Arbery who ran around the right side of the truck, the darted toward McMichael. The shotgun goes off bad Arbery is pulling on it on the driver-side.

One could easily conclude, based on the video evidence, that Arbery unnecessarily escalated the incident. One could further conclude that his actions confirm guilt. His aggressive charge toward McMichael indicates that he was mad that he got caught. And no soft-looking fat little red-headed cracker was going to catch him. He was gonna take that shotgun and take out witnesses to his burglary.

I’m not saying that’s how it happened, but the video evidence supports that conclusion just as easily (if not more easily) than your unwarranted conclusion of murder.

McMichael created the situation which makes him the initial aggressor and can not claim self defense.

And no one can say if McMichael moved across the front of the truck. That’s obscured in the video.

Total bullshit, if you stop someone and he attacks you you have every right to defend yourself.

The repeat of the "gentle bear" episode... again. Every election year the lying leftists pull this off.

Where did the McMichael’s get the right to stop citizen?

They’re not cops.

What??

Robbing what? What did he steal?

View attachment 334410
Self defense is not illegal. Arbery has a right to defend himself. He didn’t pick this fight. In fact, he attempted to run from it.
Yeah, it's not our first rodeo.

Self-defense requires fear of IMMINENT bodily injury or death. Where was that BEFORE he ran at McMichael?

I know what you're gonna say. They were armed. Bullshit. That's not enough.

It appears that he DID pick this fight. He could have just kept on running, rather than ATTACK McMichael, which the video CLEARLY shows.

He did NOT attempt to run from it. He ran AT McMichael. Deny it. I'll show you the video.

What??

Which insurance company do you work for because if this is an example of your investigative skills then I want to change companies if I have any policies with yours.

Forum List

Back