Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Why did he grab the gun? Even if the white dude said something insulting or provocative, one doesn’t try to disarm an armed man. Seems to me he wasn’t thinking clearly.

Does this make the actions of the white dudes acceptable? Hell no. However if someone runs up to you and physically tries to take your gun, what are you to conclude?

That poor guy. He must have been frightened out of his wits! Of course, he’s a chicken shit wuss. Which is why he felt he needed to have the gun in the first place.
Your post misses the point. Why attack an armed man? Do you have a death wish?

I didn’t miss the point.

You are searching for a way to blame the victim.
No I’m not. What do you expect to happen if you attack an armed man?
What makes you think it was an attack by this jogger? The video is crystal clear, that the jogger was attacking no one, while shots rang out first. That's what you are conveniently not seeing. Shots rang out first, while the Black guy was rounding the truck on the right side.

This guys criminal record is coming out, it’s gonna come out this guy was a burglar, probably beat women, was probably grab his dick in front of peoples house, Trying to intimidate all the white people..

Everyone on this forum gets a little more stupid each time your posts are read.

The guy's criminal record plays no role in this case because Travis McMichael, the guy who killed him, had no knowledge of that...
karma is a bitch and criminals get what they deserve
Who's the criminal in this case?
Idk let’s wait for the investigation, all
I saw was self defense. You r seeing shots happen that never did lol
I'm not seeing shots, I'm hearing them on video. There was no mistaking that. The only self defense I saw was a black guy rounding the front of a truck while the first shot rang out to try and grab the gun from the guy who was already standing out from the truck with the gun pointed in the black guys direction. What was the white guy doing standing out of his truck? Answer, he had a shotgun that needed to be cleared from the door and window. This was totally planned.

This guys criminal record is coming out, it’s gonna come out this guy was a burglar, probably beat women, was probably grab his dick in front of peoples house, Trying to intimidate all the white people..

The guy's criminal record plays no role in this case because Travis McMichael, the guy who killed him, had no knowledge of that...

The criminals would appear to be Travis and Gregory McMichael...

Well, that can be debated, I suppose.

What can't be debated is that Travis McMichael is going before a grand jury where he could be indicted for murder, and the criminal background of Arbery will have no impact on that...
He’s already been charged with murder.
As he should be. That's exactly what it was. No one in his or her right frame of mind, can excuse the driver of physically getting out of his truck then pointing a shotgun at the jogger. The jogger was running. The driver stopped and got out with a shotgun. The driver instigated the confrontation, not the jogger.

The criminals would appear to be Travis and Gregory McMichael...
Thanks!

Indeed they do:

"I'm very comfortable in telling you that there's more than sufficient probable cause in this case for felony murder." - GBI Director Vic Reynolds

A suspect in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery was involved in a previous investigation of him, recused prosecutor says

I'm not seeing shots, I'm hearing them on video. There was no mistaking that. The only self defense I saw was a black guy rounding the front of a truck while the first shot rang out to try and grab the gun from the guy who was already standing out from the truck with the gun pointed in the black guys direction. What was the white guy doing standing out of his truck? Answer, he had a shotgun that needed to be cleared from the door and window. This was totally planned.
Your lying because your a racist, you want to victimize blacks people, you push this narrative for control.. your not nice. Give black people a chance.. Do you know the name of the 40 black people shot in America the same AA was shot? Asking for a friend

Travis McMichael looks like he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

The sad part is that the guy's probably so fucking stupid that he did only exactly what his old man told him to do. Daddy said "Kill the black guy", so he did.

There were two of them, and Arbery was unarmed. The only reason they would need guns would be that they were complete and total pussies...

Your lying because your a racist, you want to victimize blacks people, you push this narrative for control.. your not nice. Give black people a chance.. Do you know the name of the 40 black people shot in America the same AA was shot? Asking for a friend

How do you run a business when you're so totally fucking illiterate?

If I am lying, then post up the video, and tell me, at what point in that video am I wrong? The rest of your post, not only is nonsensical and makes no sense, but it fundamentally lacks basic grammar skills. Your grammar skills suggest you never finished high school? Seriously! Go back to school.

If I am lying, then post up the video, and tell me, at what point in that video am I wrong? The rest of your post, not only is nonsensical and makes no sense, but it fundamentally lacks basic grammar skills. Your grammar skills suggest you never finished high school? Seriously! Go back to school.

Indeed they do:

"I'm very comfortable in telling you that there's more than sufficient probable cause in this case for felony murder." - GBI Director Vic Reynolds

A suspect in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery was involved in a previous investigation of him, recused prosecutor says
I see a black man running at a white guy to take his gun, prove me wrong

My initial gut feeling tells Me, AA was involved in some kind burglary, and maybe even was armed. He was caught, ditched his gun, might have even shot at the guys chasing after him, and then the result was that he was caught, tried to fight them off, and then got shot when he went for the other guys gun. He was a thief... maybe he didn't learn his lesson. And that's just what My gut is telling Me as an investigator. And you know how the Black community politicizes and mobilizes even when the evidence is clear that the Black criminal who is shot was threatening and firing with deadly force at Police Officers.

What happened to Ariel in Chicago is much worse.

There is no way you're an investigator based on the above.

I investigated insurance claims. Took statements, reviewed evidence, police reports. Decided on whether to pay or not.

My initial gut feeling tells Me, AA was involved in some kind burglary, and maybe even was armed. He was caught, ditched his gun, might have even shot at the guys chasing after him, and then the result was that he was caught, tried to fight them off, and then got shot when he went for the other guys gun.

Burglars almost never carry a weapon. Gregory McMichael likely knew this, so he should've known the need for two firearms would be unfounded.

If someone who is unarmed breaks into a house, it's burglary in the third degree.

If someone who's armed breaks into a house, it's burglary in the first degree, and that carries a much stiffer penalty. If there's someone in the house during the commission of a crime, it's armed robbery...

He was a thief... maybe he didn't learn his lesson.

Interestingly enough, despite Gregory McMichael's claim that there were a string of break-ins, the local police department has no records of any break-ins being reported...

Why did he grab the gun? Even if the white dude said something insulting or provocative, one doesn’t try to disarm an armed man. Seems to me he wasn’t thinking clearly.

Does this make the actions of the white dudes acceptable? Hell no. However if someone runs up to you and physically tries to take your gun, what are you to conclude?

That poor guy. He must have been frightened out of his wits! Of course, he’s a chicken shit wuss. Which is why he felt he needed to have the gun in the first place.

I didn’t miss the point.

What makes you think it was an attack by this jogger? The video is crystal clear, that the jogger was attacking no one, while shots rang out first. That's what you are conveniently not seeing. Shots rang out first, while the Black guy was rounding the truck on the right side.
That’s not what the video shows. It shows the dude trying to take the gun away. Why would he do that?

My initial gut feeling tells Me, AA was involved in some kind burglary, and maybe even was armed. He was caught, ditched his gun, might have even shot at the guys chasing after him, and then the result was that he was caught, tried to fight them off, and then got shot when he went for the other guys gun. He was a thief... maybe he didn't learn his lesson. And that's just what My gut is telling Me as an investigator. And you know how the Black community politicizes and mobilizes even when the evidence is clear that the Black criminal who is shot was threatening and firing with deadly force at Police Officers.

What happened to Ariel in Chicago is much worse.

There is no way you're an investigator based on the above.

I investigated insurance claims. Took statements, reviewed evidence, police reports. Decided on whether to pay or not.

lol.

Watch the video closely. When the first shot rang out, the black guy was rounding the corner of the truck. It's very possible that he did not know if the shot was coming from the guy standing in back of the truck or the one who was already pointing the shotgun at the jogger. I would have done exactly the same thing. Once that first shot rang out, the jogger probably figured out he had only one option in those split seconds.
Maybe, but it’s hard to tell.

I didn’t miss the point.

That’s not what the video shows. It shows the dude trying to take the gun away. Why would he do that?

Because as he was running around the passenger side of the pickup, Travis McMichael ran to the front of the truck, got in front of him and confronted him...

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Indeed they do:

I see a black man running at a white guy to take his gun, prove me wrong

Travis and Gregory McMichael chased him down. That is irrefutable...

• Love
Reactions: BWK

I didn’t miss the point.

fight or flight. he probably figured he would be shot in the back by running away - so he fought for his life.

Forum List

Back