for republicans only

in my 80 years of life i have voted republican 80% of the time. i will never vote for kamala, but i am disgusted about j d vance being picked to run as v p. he acts like is the last entry into a clown car. so why did trump pick him, unless someone can enlighten me i will not vote at all for the first time in my life
JD Vance is more maga than the the old wierd guy

Nikki would not bring along votes to unite. D'Oh! :auiqs.jpg: Many of her supporters have said "Never Trump"

You appear not to be living in the real world.

(sadly, many still think of the party as GOP, denying it is now the MAGA party. Trump has changed the party platform and the principles it once held have been thrown out)

Many Haley voters won't back Trump. They weren't going to anyway.​

But most Republicans and GOP leaners will stick with the party.

Haley might flip flop like Trump, but many of her supporters are principled. (how many stances on abortion has Trump had over the years?)
Somewhere in there I agree with part of what you said. Nowhere near enough to like your post though.

in my 80 years of life i have voted republican 80% of the time. i will never vote for kamala, but i am disgusted about j d vance being picked to run as v p. he acts like is the last entry into a clown car. so why did trump pick him, unless someone can enlighten me i will not vote at all for the first time in my life
Why not?

He brings Ohio, he is educated, vet, successful, intelligent…

Why not?

Forum List

Back