for republicans only

in my 80 years of life i have voted republican 80% of the time. i will never vote for kamala, but i am disgusted about j d vance being picked to run as v p. he acts like is the last entry into a clown car. so why did trump pick him, unless someone can enlighten me i will not vote at all for the first time in my life
I'm glad Trump did not go with an old gray headed white guy around your age.

Trump brought in the young people and props to him for doing so.

The other Senator is a leftist dem.

I think he puts it more in play.

Dont get me wrong, I was surprised by the pick. I would have gone with others
I would have assumed Biden would drop out and Harris would be the nominee so I would have picked either a black or a woman to counter, not because of DEI, but because there were some very qualified blacks and women to be VP.

in my 80 years of life i have voted republican 80% of the time. i will never vote for kamala, but i am disgusted about j d vance being picked to run as v p. he acts like is the last entry into a clown car. so why did trump pick him, unless someone can enlighten me i will not vote at all for the first time in my life

UjFk5qO.jpeg

:113:

Really?

We shall see. Many in Ohio have been angry at him since he published that bs book.
He published his book well before he was elected and actually made a movie out of it before he was elected Senator

So, you know, why don’t you try to know what you are talking about before you talk…or is that the dembot method? Just lie?

1. The GOP supported free trade and opposed tariffs for flippin decades.

2. Industrial policy, central planning, subsidies--all unheard of from anyone that called themselves a conservative prior to Trump's not so subtle populism.

3. Government dictating social policies. From abortion regulations to limiting the rights of LBTQ community. While certainly a violation of core libertarian principals, it also is the opposite of "conservative". Live and let live, and keep the government out of business and the private lives of citizens.

Many young people are losing faith in our society.

Our inner cities have become centers of despair.

Millions of Americans are caught in the cycle of poverty—poor education, unemployment or serious under-employment, and the inability to afford decent housing.

Inflation has eroded confidence in the dollar at home and abroad. It has severely cut into the incomes of all families, the jobless, the farmers, the retired and those living on fixed incomes and pensions.

Today's Americans are uncertain about the future, and frustrated about the recent past.

America urgently needs new leadership—leadership courageous and understanding—leadership that will recapture control of events, mastering them rather than permitting them to master us, thus restoring our confidence in ourselves and in our future.

Our need is new leadership which will develop imaginative new approaches assuring full opportunity to all our citizens—leadership which will face and resolve the basic problems of our country.

Our Convention in 1968 can spark a "Republican Resurgence" under men and women willing to face the realities of the world in which we live.

We must urgently dedicate our efforts toward restoration of peace both at home and abroad.

We must bring about a national commitment to rebuild our urban and rural slum areas.

We must enable family farm enterprise to participate fully in the nation's prosperity. We must bring about quality education for all. We must assure every individual an opportunity for satisfying and rewarding employment. We must attack the root causes of poverty and eradicate racism, hatred and violence.

We must give all citizens the opportunity to influence and shape the events of our time.

We must give increasing attention to the views of the young and recognize their key role in our present as well as the future.

We must mobilize the resources, talents and energy of public and private sectors to reach these goals, utilizing the unique strength and initiative of state and local governments.

We must re-establish fiscal responsibility and put an end to increases in the cost of living.

Don't use google. Where did I get the above from?
1. OMG, inner cities have been always disasters, no matter how much money gets thrown at them. Trump had "Opportunity Zones".

2. FreeTrade has been a disaster. Foreign countries play the US for chumps. They use tariffs to keep US products out.

3. I'm not aware of any Trump central planning, only cutting business taxes to bring cash in from overseas

4. I support FL keeping gay shit out of schools. I support VA protecting parental rights keeping trannys in the proper locker room.

5. Stop throwing/wasting money at urban and rural slums.

6. I agree we need a Balanced Budget Amendment

Forum List

Back