Video - IDF shoots 2 Palestinians to death, one in the back, both harmless

w-israeli-boy-gun.jpg.jpg

Wow hahaha that was seriously a pathetic attempt monty :lol: :lol:

So when Muslims blow up hotels in India, or subways and buses in Spain and UK, or murder 500 school kids in Beslan Russia, or blow up a marathon in Boston, or kidnap 300 Christian girls in Nigeria, etc. etc....yes yes....it's the Jooooos fault.

I didn't say that camel crap, but you are close...Israel wanted USA/Western tensions with Muslims and succeeded with luring Bush to attack Iraq with lies to take out Saddam for Israel via the Jewish Neo-Cons in the PNAC...

Yea we got bombed in Boston thanks to fighting Muslims for Israel.

The Arab spring has nothing to do with Israel. I know you're not that deranged to believe that Pbel.

Now, if Muslims attack the U.S and American interests because of their relationship with Israel, don't expect the U.S to cut iff its ties with Israel because if that.
The U.S does not succumb to the demands of terrorists. They are not going to cut off ties with Israel just because Muslims want us to and threaten to continue to attack if they don't.

You are right! Not as long as the AIPAC money keeps flowing to Congress and the Presidency...American's battle to save our Democracy begins here.

Talk about animals.

"In suspected Jerusalem lynch, dozens of Jewish youths attack 3 Palestinians
One of the Palestinians was seriously wounded and hospitalized in intensive care; eyewitness: Today I saw a lynch with my own eyes."

"The three were allegedly attacked by youths shouting "Death to the Arabs" at them, as well as other racial slurs. One of them fell on the floor, and his attackers continued to beat him until he lost consciousness. They subsequently fled from the scene".

""When one of the Palestinian youths fell to the floor, the youths continued to hit him in the head, he lost consciousness, his eyes rolled, his angled head twitched, and then those who were kicking him fled and the rest gathered in a circle around, with some still shouting with hate in their eyes."

In suspected Jerusalem lynch, dozens of Jewish youths attack 3 Palestinians Israel News | Haaretz

teens have been arrested so what is you problem

Who can ever forget that Palestinian funeral we saw on national TV years ago where when they discovered some Israeli's were present they all dropped the coffin & ran? Including the dead man. Ya gotta love 'em for their great sense of humor. Heh Heh!

We need to see footage of the funerals to make sure they are dead. Dead Palestinians have a habit of falling off the carrier and climbing back on again.

Even if there is a " funeral" it will still be falsified.
Later on, a hit TV series called Dead Man Running was created to take advantage of this untapped acting talent Palestinians seem to have.

Talk about animals.

One of the Palestinians was seriously wounded and hospitalized in intensive care; eyewitness: Today I saw a lynch with my own eyes."

"The three were allegedly attacked by youths shouting "Death to the Arabs" at them, as well as other racial slurs. One of them fell on the floor, and his attackers continued to beat him until he lost consciousness. They subsequently fled from the scene".

""When one of the Palestinian youths fell to the floor, the youths continued to hit him in the head, he lost consciousness, his eyes rolled, his angled head twitched, and then those who were kicking him fled and the rest gathered in a circle around, with some still shouting with hate in their eyes."

In suspected Jerusalem lynch, dozens of Jewish youths attack 3 Palestinians Israel News | Haaretz

teens have been arrested so what is you problem
Yes, Israel is a country of law and order and respect for human rights. In Gaza teens like that would have been given an award and interviewed on Palestinian TV as celebrities.

Because it brings Terrorism to America...and no moneyed lobby fed by the rich should control our Foreign Policies in the ME which are killing Americans in Wars with Islamic countries...

I'm obsessed with American Democracy being restored to the People, that simple.
Ah I see, Muslim animals are committing terrorism and killing innocent people all over the world, and it's all the Jooooos fault. Maybe if we just gave them Israel, they'd back off, eh? Ha ha ha.

Anyone can clearly see that Israel has ventured far off from the original dream of a Jewish safe-haven in Palestine...Zionism today has become a fascist oppressor of Palestinian Muslims causing a revolt in all Muslim countries because of the collusion of their leaders with the West and Israel, hence the Arab Spring...

This is only the beginning,

You change your explanation for the arab spring as often as you change your underwear, will you ever get it right one asks ?

Bright yellow safety so it cannot fire. There are many types, that just happens to be more visible that some.

Drop it, run over it with a tank, unless the yellow tie back is removed it is more or less harmless.

I was taught to shoot about that age, but always with adult supervision. Safety was always first and foremost. My problem was I wanted to nurse any bird only injured. They were intended for dinner, and very delicious.

Back then we did not have safety ties or grips. You learn not to touch without permission. Only time I picked it up without permission was during an attempted kidnapping, and I ended up using the other end instead of the barrel to put him down. He blinked.

It is not that kids should not learn about guns, but what they are taught to do with the guns and if they are taught proper handling.

Kids my grand sons' age use to learn to assemble and take apart AK-47s in the camps. That was too young. Kids should be at least a head taller and strong enough to handle the rifle without support to balance it.

Single barrel shot gun or a bolt action rifle is the first step, not an automatic or grenade launcher. Most military that I have visited have some sort of kids day to learn about what their parents or uncles do and to see and learn about some of the machines they use. It is all very safe and friendly, well organized and supervised.

Talk about animals.

A suspected "lynch" ( means hanging by the neck until dead) says a witness. the three were allegedly attacked. So no actual evidenced that it was Jews that attacked them is there. will you carry on making a complete idiot of yourself and posting uncorroborated ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA as if it is earth shattering news.

Anyone can clearly see that Israel has ventured far off from the original dream of a Jewish safe-haven in Palestine...Zionism today has become a fascist oppressor of Palestinian Muslims causing a revolt in all Muslim countries because of the collusion of their leaders with the West and Israel, hence the Arab Spring...

This is only the beginning,
So when Muslims blow up hotels in India, or subways and buses in Spain and UK, or murder 500 school kids in Beslan Russia, or blow up a marathon in Boston, or kidnap 300 Christian girls in Nigeria, etc. etc....yes yes....it's the Jooooos fault.

I didn't say that camel crap, but you are close...Israel wanted USA/Western tensions with Muslims and succeeded with luring Bush to attack Iraq with lies to take out Saddam for Israel via the Jewish Neo-Cons in the PNAC...

Yea we got bombed in Boston thanks to fighting Muslims for Israel.

And what about the terrorism before that, will you blame that on Israel as well ?

Bright yellow safety so it cannot fire. There are many types, that just happens to be more visible that some.

Drop it, run over it with a tank, unless the yellow tie back is removed it is more or less harmless.

I was taught to shoot about that age, but always with adult supervision. Safety was always first and foremost. My problem was I wanted to nurse any bird only injured. They were intended for dinner, and very delicious.

Back then we did not have safety ties or grips. You learn not to touch without permission. Only time I picked it up without permission was during an attempted kidnapping, and I ended up using the other end instead of the barrel to put him down. He blinked.

It is not that kids should not learn about guns, but what they are taught to do with the guns and if they are taught proper handling.

Kids my grand sons' age use to learn to assemble and take apart AK-47s in the camps. That was too young. Kids should be at least a head taller and strong enough to handle the rifle without support to balance it.

Single barrel shot gun or a bolt action rifle is the first step, not an automatic or grenade launcher. Most military that I have visited have some sort of kids day to learn about what their parents or uncles do and to see and learn about some of the machines they use. It is all very safe and friendly, well organized and supervised.

It's obvious that If Israelis are taught to use a gun at a young age, it's for protection.

Are not the Israel firsters the most disgusting and bloodthirsty pieces of shit in world? Yet, should someone ever gloat at, and or justify the killing of a Jew as they do when Palestinian children are murdered they would go ballistic and scream antisemitism.

I like my dead Palestinians with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ!

the youth were moving away, they were not throwing anything nor were they armed. This was cold blooded murder NOT in self defense by a cowardly IDF sniper who killed 2 boys, harmed 2 families forever, for nothing at all.
No evidence here that a judge would allow in court. I doubt if either were shot. I've witnessed many shootings and people don't fall like either of those "victims". When a person is hit by a bullet he is violently slammed to the ground, not a supported fall. Pure Pallywood.

Same sick answer, for the IDF animals...Some day the roles will be reversed...Time is ticking.

Oh please, the IDF is at war with genocidal Muslim monsters. They can't always act like boy-scouts.

For the record, you hypocrisy is nearly as bad as your artwork and your art work is beyond shit!

No evidence here that a judge would allow in court. I doubt if either were shot. I've witnessed many shootings and people don't fall like either of those "victims". When a person is hit by a bullet he is violently slammed to the ground, not a supported fall. Pure Pallywood.

Same sick answer, for the IDF animals...Some day the roles will be reversed...Time is ticking.

Oh please, the IDF is at war with genocidal Muslim monsters. They can't always act like boy-scouts.

For the record, you hypocrisy is nearly as bad as your artwork and your art work is beyond shit!

I appreciate your criticism GayHook...

Maybe you should cut off your ear!

Maybe you should cut off your ear!

Let's face it. For years and year, Pbel has been salivating over the demise of Israel being governed by Jews. He has always closed his eyes to the savages who are killing innocent people in the rest of the Middle East. It appears that his greatest wish is for the Muslims to govern the entire Middle East no matter how many dead bodies are piling up there.

I see the photo of the Jewish boy with the rifle, and think, too bad the Fogel children didn't know how to use those kind of things.

There are always pro Pali posters who drag up photos like that even though these incidents are so rare. The truth is that you can go to military bases here in the U.S. when they have Open Houses and you will see kids doing the same as this young kid is doing. Even I picked up something like that at awn Open House at the Naval Base at Port Hueneme just for the heck of it. It was fun watching the young kids having fun scampering all over the military vehicles. Say, I am sure there are many men posting here who had fun in their youth with cap pistrols and acted like they were real guns.

Are not the Israel firsters the most disgusting and bloodthirsty pieces of shit in world? Yet, should someone ever gloat at, and or justify the killing of a Jew as they do when Palestinian children are murdered they would go ballistic and scream antisemitism.

I like my dead Palestinians with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ!

Get ya some long pork!!!:lol:

Forum List

Back