Video: Israel strikes civilian building

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Israel's inhumanity goes way beyond barbaric.

That's what a war crime looks like.

Awwwww! Ain't that too bad.
Maybe the fucking Jews will name a new museum in honor of those who were in the building...The Fucking Idiots Who Are Now Dead Museum.

You will notice that those rooting for Assad and the two-bit anti-Semites never mentioned what Assad did to innocent people. I guess his sending up his Air Force to bomb people is just considered by them to be nothing at all. However, when the Israelis (Jews) do something, they all get up on step.

All Hamas has to do is CEASE ALL THE ROCKET FIRE and Israel will stop it's aerial bombadment. So why doesn't Hamas stop? Because they want Gazans to die so as to continue playing the victim card.

What a disgusting 'government'. They would rather their people get killed by Israel then stop launching rockets and surrender.

Last edited:
All Hamas has to do is CEASE ALL THE ROCKET FIRE and Israel will stop it's aerial bombadment. So why doesn't Hamas stop? Because they want Gazans to die so as to continue playing the victim card.

What a disgusting 'government'. They would rather their people get killed by Isdael then stop launching rockets and surrender.
Why didnt the men at the alamo just give up fighting?

Return fire is never illegal ----except in the depravity of shariah law..

in the filth of Islamic jurisprudence----if a muslim throws a rock
at a dhmmi----and the dhimmi picks up the rock and throws it
back. ----the dhimmi has committed a crime. in fact if the muslim
yells out MAWT AL YAHOOOD and the the dhimmi jew yells out
"go to hell"-----the dhimmi has committed a crime I am going to
be named "QADI-ette" in the new CALIPHATE
With its behavior Israel´s government is on the same level with the Hamas extremist group.

By the way, the Torah condones Collective Punishment, even against Jews who behave like barbarians.
If you can't control your militants, you die.

By the way, the Torah condones Collective Punishment, even against Jews who behave like barbarians.
I am sure I´d find a piece of paper somewhere telling to kill is ok...
But am I killing? No!

If the ramifications of killing sociopaths is a better society, than yes, kill them.
You are condoning the murder of non-sociopaths.

But am I killing? No!

If the ramifications of killing sociopaths is a better society, than yes, kill them.
No. Nobody should kill anyone. Go, ask the people in Israel and they will tell you that their government is weak and does not do enough about Palestine.

I don´t say Israel shouldn´t react when rockets are fired, but the best way to calm the waves is to give the Palestinians their nation.

But am I killing? No!

No. Nobody should kill anyone. Go, ask the people in Israel and they will tell you that their government is weak and does not do enough about Palestine.

I don´t say Israel shouldn´t react when rockets are fired, but the best way to calm the waves is to give the Palestinians their nation.

First let's set every nation on earth back to pre-WWI borders.
Or maybe give the South-West back to Mexico.
That should go over well.

Not even funny.

Not even funny.

Wasn't meant to be.

Not even funny.

Wasn't meant to be.

I am curious. When were the Palestinians ever a nation? In fact they were always called Arabs or Syrians, and the Russians told Arafat in the 1960s to call the Arabs in the area Palestinians. Meanwhile, since there are millions and millions of Kurds, why are there so many here neglecting these Kurds and only focus on the so-called Palestinians. I would think they would also be calling for a nation for these Kurds since they are an ancient people. I guess because the Jews are not involved that many posters feel it is not important to try to cheer on a nation for the Kurds. I am also curious why these so-called Palestinians, when the territories were administered by the Jordanians and Egyptians, weren't calling for their own state then. Is it because they had no problem being governed by other Muslims, but horrors, to have the Jews administer the territories was just too much for them.

Not even funny.

yet you seem to think that's what should be done for the terrorists of hams. it isn't funny at all.

but it is amusing watching the jew-haters shriek and moan and lie.

29ypd1z.jpg

Not even funny.

yet you seem to think that's what should be done for the terrorists of hams. it isn't funny at all.

but it is amusing watching the jew-haters shriek and moan and lie.
That should be done for the Palestinians and the entire world.
Criticism towards Israel is not patented by antisemits by the way.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WJSRKVV4Gk4"]Press Conference : PM Netanyahu & German Chancellor Merkel's at G2G Meeting - YouTube[/ame]

I think you need to take a closer look at that video.
They were a row of three shop houses. The lower level is a business, usually family run, with living quarters upstairs.
You'll notice, the three units have different window blinds, suggesting three separate businesses, run by three separate families.
Even if a "terrorist" lived in one, how does Israel justify destroying all three homes, including leaving the family of the "terrorist" homeless in an act of collective punishment?

Fuck the Israeli government and fuck the IDF. One hopes and preys for their rapid deaths.

Have you heard of the expression Guilty by association, which is very apt in this case. If the terrorist's start using their homes to fire rockets then they should tell them to go or leave themselves. That way the terrorists don't have any human shields or any protection and are out in the open

At least Israel targets its enemies, whereas Hamas deliberately targets civilians. Israelis only get 15 seconds to run to safety when the siren sounds which is a lot less time that the knock on the roof. If you shelter Hamas, expect to get messages then the knock on the roof at any time.

Exactly. Awesome work. They took the target down to the basement and left the one next door untouched.

What I want to know is how did the cameraman know which building to film, and who put him outside before the first explosion. And then how he knew just how far away he should stand so he would not be hurt. I like the touch with the childrens toys placed on top of the rubble, and clean as a new pin.

Haven't pallywood been outed for doing this more than once before...........:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Israel's inhumanity goes way beyond barbaric.

That's what a war crime looks like.

WRONG dildo that is what precision bombing minimising the collateral damage looks like. Firing rockets from that building is what a REAL WAR CRIME LOOKS LIKE, and the answer to such war crimes is what we have just watched.

Forum List

Back