VIDEO: man says F#$K it and drives through protesters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Spoiled little Kids thought they could “shut it down” Till they came across a man driving a truck with a no fucks given attitude and drives straight through their spoiled little asses.

Listen as Joe Biggs Narrates This Video In The most Patriotic Way Ever. This..Is Real American Heros

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are getting real sick of these SJW lunatics. If you block traffic oh well you really pretty much deserve it if your dumb enough do what these idiots are doing. Some people have a job to go to.

1. They are obstructing traffic and should be arrested.
2. They were touching his property which they had no right to do.
3. The driver had no idea what was going to happen, all he saw was a crowd of people acting aggressively toward him and did what any person would do and flee.
I commend him for not turning one of them into a hood ornament.

We moved a few in downtown DC with snow plows for snowflakes on pickup trucks
You do have a right to unimpeded vehicular movement. Legally you first need to declare that while instructing the party to cease impeding you. 2nd you need to state that within 10 seconds you will be moving forward and will not be stopping Because you feel your safety is being threatened
No court has ruled on this yet but productive people are not just going to sit on their hands so we have obtained solid legal advice on how to proceed

You RWNJs should be careful what you wish for.

The fat cheeto says he wants to gut the US Constitution and already has a good start on it.

Are you really really sure that's what you want?

• Banned

The fat cheeto says he wants to gut the US Constitution and already has a good start on it.

Your ass hat just fell over your mouth.

I think most here know your comments are worthless, Luddy. You should try thinking before you post.
Just saying.

• Banned

I think most here know your comments are worthless, Luddy. You should try thinking before you post.
Just saying.

The funny part is that asshat keeps referring to me as Right Wing, and i'm not right winged. LMFAO

Just saying.

The funny part is that asshat keeps referring to me as Right Wing, and i'm not right winged. LMFAO
The guy enjoys being the village idiot. Not much we can do about that.

Because he was driving through the snowflakes would that make him a snowplow?
Most People appreciate snowplows.

Just saying.

What do you think you are?

My opinion, based on what you've posted, is you appear to be uncivilized, seem to lack empathy and seem to really hate people who don't agree with you.

Ram Tough!
I'd do the same thing. Snowflakes need to realize that the law of tonnages is strictly enforced on this planet. If their version of "reality" tells them they can take on a couple of tons of motorized steel...well, maybe they'll learn, maybe they won't. Either way, they'll be less likely to pull the same stunt a second time.

Just saying.

What do you think you are?

My opinion, based on what you've posted, is you appear to be uncivilized, seem to lack empathy and seem to really hate people who don't agree with you.
You seem to think it's ok to stop people from going about their everyday business because of some idiots who don't like something.

The man actually deserves a commendation. The president should invite him to the White House for a medal pinning ceremony. Highly publicized I might add. Then next time these worthless dregs interfere with other people's rights to freely travel, they to will not hesitate to drive through them.

Forum List

Back