VIDEO: man says F#$K it and drives through protesters

You RWNJs should be careful what you wish for.

The fat cheeto says he wants to gut the US Constitution and already has a good start on it.

Are you really really sure that's what you want?
I think most here know your comments are worthless, Luddy. You should try thinking before you post.
Just saying.

The funny part is that asshat keeps referring to me as Right Wing, and i'm not right winged. LMFAO

What do you think you are?

My opinion, based on what you've posted, is you appear to be uncivilized, seem to lack empathy and seem to really hate people who don't agree with you.
You seem to think it's ok to stop people from going about their everyday business because of some idiots who don't like something.

Actually I don't, that type of protest is counter productive and simply pisses people off. It's the neo-fascists' who want to harm people for committing a misdemeanor, that is most disturbing; BTW, the truck driver could lose his license for his actions, it's better to wait, call the authorities, rather than be a vigilante, i.e. a criminal.

Last edited:

The fat cheeto says he wants to gut the US Constitution and already has a good start on it.

I think most here know your comments are worthless, Luddy. You should try thinking before you post.
Just saying.

The funny part is that asshat keeps referring to me as Right Wing, and i'm not right winged. LMFAO

My opinion, based on what you've posted, is you appear to be uncivilized, seem to lack empathy and seem to really hate people who don't agree with you.
I have empathy for the truck driver, who is just trying to get to where he's headed so he doesn't get fired, and who has a nice truck and trailer that he paid for with his own money, and doesn't want destroyed by punks who don't work and are mentally ill, and who mostly have criminal records.

I have a lot of empathy for him.

I have empathy for crazies and criminals, to a point, but I also recognize the fact that they should be locked up, permanently, so that they aren't put at risk with their stupid attempts to block traffic.

Just saying.

You seem to think it's ok to stop people from going about their everyday business because of some idiots who don't like something.

Actually I don't, that type of protest is counter productive and simply pisses people off. It's the neo-fascists' who wants to harm people for committing a misdemeanor, that is most disturbing; BTW; the truck driver could lose his license for his actions, it's better to wait, call the authorities, rather than be a vigilante, i.e. a criminal.

Hmm..wait and call the authorities...

L.A. riots: Good Samaritan remembers his scary truck-driver rescue

I think the driver should sue for damage done to his truck. They hit it with hands and signs and flying beverage cans and it was all caught on tape as evidence.

Just saying.

I have empathy for the truck driver, who is just trying to get to where he's headed so he doesn't get fired, and who has a nice truck and trailer that he paid for with his own money, and doesn't want destroyed by punks who don't work and are mentally ill, and who mostly have criminal records.

I have a lot of empathy for him.

I have empathy for crazies and criminals, to a point, but I also recognize the fact that they should be locked up, permanently, so that they aren't put at risk with their stupid attempts to block traffic.

You don't know anything of the kind you claim about the truck driver, do you? You don't know anything about those protesters, their mental health or that they have criminal records, do you?

So my question to you is this, why did you choose to claim knowledge you don't have, and decide to post it?

I think the driver should sue for damage done to his truck. They hit it with hands and signs and flying beverage cans and it was all caught on tape as evidence.

He might have a case, and could win a judgment in small claims court if he showed the trier of fact the tape. However, if he did he would be at risk of arrest, for assault with a deadly weapon, the truck.

He might have a case, and could win a judgment in small claims court if he showed the trier of fact the tape. However, if he did he would be at risk of arrest, for assault with a deadly weapon, the truck.
They would have to prove that they were injured, then again the protestors would also be fined for obstructing traffic,inciting a riot,property damage,breach of peace,unlawful restraint, assault or attempted assault whereas the driver could easily claim self defense as he was clearly in danger by an aggressive mob. The truck driver would only have to cite Reginald Denny and the LA riots as an example of what could have happened.

The man is as much of a terrorist as the islamic thug that drove through the crowd in france.

They would have to prove that they were injured, then again the protestors would also be fined for obstructing traffic,inciting a riot,property damage,breach of peace,unlawful restraint, assault or attempted assault whereas the driver could easily claim self defense as he was clearly in danger by an aggressive mob. The truck driver would only have to cite Reginald Denny and the LA riots as an example of what could have happened.

Wow jail house lawyer, slow down: assault is not battery, battery is what causes the tort, not assault.

Assault is the threat, clearly what the driver of the truck committed, had he harmed another with the truck, the battery would become a felony (battery's are wobblers) and could have cost him his liberty, and he could have lost his driving privilege for life (in CA).

Wow jail house lawyer, slow down: assault is not battery, battery is what causes the tort, not assault.

Assault is the threat, clearly what the driver of the truck committed, had he harmed another with the truck, the battery would become a felony (battery's are wobblers) and could have cost him his liberty, and he could have lost his driving privilege for life (in CA).
I never said battery anywhere. I said assault or attempted assault which by flying cans,signs,and hands hitting the vehicle could have happened.

upload_2017-5-2_17-43-34.png

Tennessee Passes Controversial Law Allowing Drivers to Injure Protesters Without Civil Liability, page 1

Because of IDIOT protesters like this a MAN DIED because the Ambulance couldn't get through. This is why laws were created for idiots like this.

Another case I believe a little boy was involved in a case , I can't recall if he died or almost died.

SO FK THESE PROTESTING PRICKS.

Spoiled little Kids thought they could “shut it down” Till they came across a man driving a truck with a no fucks given attitude and drives straight through their spoiled little asses.

Listen as Joe Biggs Narrates This Video In The most Patriotic Way Ever. This..Is Real American Heros

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are getting real sick of these SJW lunatics. If you block traffic oh well you really pretty much deserve it if your dumb enough do what these idiots are doing. Some people have a job to go to.

Love it, they impeded is inalienable right to freedom of movement, their rights stop at the tip of his nose.

i don't condone blocking traffic but wtf? running people over is psycho.

Forum List

Back