VIDEO: man says F#$K it and drives through protesters

You RWNJs should be careful what you wish for.

The fat cheeto says he wants to gut the US Constitution and already has a good start on it.

Are you really really sure that's what you want?
I think most here know your comments are worthless, Luddy. You should try thinking before you post.
Just saying.

The funny part is that asshat keeps referring to me as Right Wing, and i'm not right winged. LMFAO

What do you think you are?

My opinion, based on what you've posted, is you appear to be uncivilized, seem to lack empathy and seem to really hate people who don't agree with you.
You seem to think it's ok to stop people from going about their everyday business because of some idiots who don't like something.

Actually I don't, that type of protest is counter productive and simply pisses people off. It's the neo-fascists' who want to harm people for committing a misdemeanor, that is most disturbing; BTW, the truck driver could lose his license for his actions, it's better to wait, call the authorities, rather than be a vigilante, i.e. a criminal.
I didn't see a vigilante, I saw a guy wanting to use the streets he's paid taxes to provide.
I also saw a bunch of criminals who were obstructing commerce because their feelings were hurt. The authorities have already been bought and paid for in many of these venues and they prefer to stand by and let nature take its course. In this case, nature decided that the morons standing in front of a moving truck be moved by their instinct for self preservation.

Spoiled little Kids thought they could “shut it down” Till they came across a man driving a truck with a no fucks given attitude and drives straight through their spoiled little asses.

Listen as Joe Biggs Narrates This Video In The most Patriotic Way Ever. This..Is Real American Heros

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are getting real sick of these SJW lunatics. If you block traffic oh well you really pretty much deserve it if your dumb enough do what these idiots are doing. Some people have a job to go to.

Love it, they impeded is inalienable right to freedom of movement, their rights stop at the tip of his nose.

Or the hood of his truck, viewed as an extension of his nose.

Spoiled little Kids thought they could “shut it down” Till they came across a man driving a truck with a no fucks given attitude and drives straight through their spoiled little asses.

Listen as Joe Biggs Narrates This Video In The most Patriotic Way Ever. This..Is Real American Heros

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are getting real sick of these SJW lunatics. If you block traffic oh well you really pretty much deserve it if your dumb enough do what these idiots are doing. Some people have a job to go to.

Good for the driver of the truck. I have no issue with how he handled that. Blocking roads intentionally should be a major offense.

The fat cheeto says he wants to gut the US Constitution and already has a good start on it.

I think most here know your comments are worthless, Luddy. You should try thinking before you post.
Just saying.

The funny part is that asshat keeps referring to me as Right Wing, and i'm not right winged. LMFAO
The guy enjoys being the village idiot. Not much we can do about that.
He'll have to do since RDerp left

Just saying.

My opinion, based on what you've posted, is you appear to be uncivilized, seem to lack empathy and seem to really hate people who don't agree with you.
You seem to think it's ok to stop people from going about their everyday business because of some idiots who don't like something.

Actually I don't, that type of protest is counter productive and simply pisses people off. It's the neo-fascists' who want to harm people for committing a misdemeanor, that is most disturbing; BTW, the truck driver could lose his license for his actions, it's better to wait, call the authorities, rather than be a vigilante, i.e. a criminal.

he was legally driving on a roadway. The people were illegally on a road, and were not technically pedestrians.

He did it nice and slow, and no one got hurt.

The man is as much of a terrorist as the islamic thug that drove through the crowd in france.

How can you equate a guy doing 3 MPH and hurting no one with a guy hurtling at over 80 MPH and killing and injuring dozens?

You are a fucking moron.

Just saying.

he was legally driving on a roadway. The people were illegally on a road, and were not technically pedestrians.

True. That is an assault. If someone was injured by the truck, it would be a battery. As it stands, he could be charged with a 245 PC (CA Penal Code), assault with a deadly weapon, or 242 PC (simple battery) A conviction would be up to the trier of facts, i.e. a jury or a judge.

See: California Penal Code 245a1 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon (ADW)

True. That is an assault. If someone was injured by the truck, it would be a battery. As it stands, he could be charged with a 245 PC (CA Penal Code), assault with a deadly weapon, or 242 PC (simple battery) A conviction would be up to the trier of facts, i.e. a jury or a judge.

how so? The people had no right to be in the roadway. He had a legal right of way.

Pedestrians have to follow the rules as well, and the were not following the rules.

Any jury would acquit him in 5 seconds.

Just saying.

They violated his inalienable right to freedom of movement he had every right to self defense including lethal force, his civil rights were being violated by those fascist scum so fuck you faggot fucking kill yourself.

You are a lunatic.

how so? The people had no right to be in the roadway. He had a legal right of way.

Pedestrians have to follow the rules as well, and the were not following the rules.

Thanks so much for your opinion, it is so valuable ---SARCASM ALERT---

And you can quote laws all you want, their application however in this case is only YOUR opinion, which is worth about the same as a dust bunny.

Criminal lover alert!

You want to protest something, Wry Catcher? Do it on the fucking sidewalk.

I've never seen a "fucking sidewalk"

Then you've never been to the Castro.......:lol:

I used to shoot hoops at Eureka Valley Rec Ctr., but that was years before The Castro became what it is today. In those days it was pretty much a blue collar neighborhood, today the median price of a home in that area is 1.6 Million Dollars - a result of older homes being sold as owners died out, and the new purchasers - gays and dot.comers, fixing them up.

And you can quote laws all you want, their application however in this case is only YOUR opinion, which is worth about the same as a dust bunny.

Your opinion. Mine is fortified with a link, and if you were not a lazy bum, you would research the elements of said crimes.

They violated his inalienable right to freedom of movement he had every right to self defense including lethal force, his civil rights were being violated by those fascist scum so fuck you faggot fucking kill yourself.

You are a lunatic.

Go dance in the street with the rest of the antifa faggots, die slow bitch.

Forum List

Back