VIDEO: man says F#$K it and drives through protesters

You RWNJs should be careful what you wish for.

The fat cheeto says he wants to gut the US Constitution and already has a good start on it.

Are you really really sure that's what you want?
I think most here know your comments are worthless, Luddy. You should try thinking before you post.
Just saying.

The funny part is that asshat keeps referring to me as Right Wing, and i'm not right winged. LMFAO

What do you think you are?

My opinion, based on what you've posted, is you appear to be uncivilized, seem to lack empathy and seem to really hate people who don't agree with you.

I dunno, I really haven't read what you say since that one post you moved to " CONSPIRACY" when that one totally without a doubt shouldn't have been moved. It wasn't based off " WHAT YOU THINK WAS TRUE ABOUT CALDERA'S" it was talking about ALL THE VOLCANOES POPPING OFF" then went on to say " COULD IT CAUSE the ring of fire blah blah..

You want to protest something, Wry Catcher? Do it on the fucking sidewalk.

I've never seen a "fucking sidewalk"

Then you've never been to the Castro.......:lol:

I used to shoot hoops at Eureka Valley Rec Ctr., but that was years before The Castro became what it is today. In those days it was pretty much a blue collar neighborhood, today the median price of a home in that area is 1.6 Million Dollars - a result of older homes being sold as owners died out, and the new purchasers - gays and dot.comers, fixing them up.

It's crazy how the property values zoomed in the entire city. I owned a house in Cow Hollow back in the early 90's. I bought it for $385k. Sold it 5 years later for nearly $1,000,000.
It's now worth almost $2million.

Edit- Just went on Zillow- it's now worth over $3 million....:rofl:

Last edited:
The funny part is that asshat keeps referring to me as Right Wing, and i'm not right winged. LMFAO

My opinion, based on what you've posted, is you appear to be uncivilized, seem to lack empathy and seem to really hate people who don't agree with you.
You seem to think it's ok to stop people from going about their everyday business because of some idiots who don't like something.

Actually I don't, that type of protest is counter productive and simply pisses people off. It's the neo-fascists' who want to harm people for committing a misdemeanor, that is most disturbing; BTW, the truck driver could lose his license for his actions, it's better to wait, call the authorities, rather than be a vigilante, i.e. a criminal.

he was legally driving on a roadway. The people were illegally on a road, and were not technically pedestrians.

He did it nice and slow, and no one got hurt.

True. That is an assault. If someone was injured by the truck, it would be a battery. As it stands, he could be charged with a 245 PC (CA Penal Code), assault with a deadly weapon, or 242 PC (simple battery) A conviction would be up to the trier of facts, i.e. a jury or a judge.

See: California Penal Code 245a1 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon (ADW)
The fact that you have a bigger or more dangerous method of defense does not constitute a criminal offense if you are the one who is being threatened

You seem to think it's ok to stop people from going about their everyday business because of some idiots who don't like something.

Actually I don't, that type of protest is counter productive and simply pisses people off. It's the neo-fascists' who want to harm people for committing a misdemeanor, that is most disturbing; BTW, the truck driver could lose his license for his actions, it's better to wait, call the authorities, rather than be a vigilante, i.e. a criminal.

he was legally driving on a roadway. The people were illegally on a road, and were not technically pedestrians.

He did it nice and slow, and no one got hurt.

True. That is an assault. If someone was injured by the truck, it would be a battery. As it stands, he could be charged with a 245 PC (CA Penal Code), assault with a deadly weapon, or 242 PC (simple battery) A conviction would be up to the trier of facts, i.e. a jury or a judge.

See: California Penal Code 245a1 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon (ADW)

The fact that you have a bigger or more dangerous method of defense does not constitute a criminal offense if you are the one who is being threatened

Reasonable force would be the argument proffered in the circumstance in question. Hypothetically, if someone had slipped and was run over even at low speed, culpability would be in question. The argument that his use of a vehicle to defend himself would be the defense theory, but in every such case there is the "I was afraid for my life" excuse.

If faced with such a situation, I would have honked my horn with several short beeps, and raised a fist in support to the crowd, even if I disagreed with their protest. Discretion is better than vigilantism, and safer.

The fat cheeto says he wants to gut the US Constitution and already has a good start on it.

I think most here know your comments are worthless, Luddy. You should try thinking before you post.
Just saying.

The guy enjoys being the village idiot. Not much we can do about that.

We can sell him to another village, can't we?

Just saying.

The guy enjoys being the village idiot. Not much we can do about that.

You're not Right Wing or Left Wing, for they meet together in the area where you and the idiot fringe reside. It's a crowded area today, filled by Trump supporters. But each day, and each tweet, sees the numbers fall; even an idiot sometimes comprehends reality.

If somebody drives toward me in a threatening manner, they're going to find out with a bad end of a Glock is all about.
If your sranding in the road, impeding the flow of traffic, and stifling other people's freedom of movement, and travel... The courts will find that it was you acting in a threatening manner. Then brandishing a weapon, and the assault or murder you imply... Well needless to say you'll be going to prison for a very long time. But it's unlikely that your cell mates, and bubba will be as impressed with your badassery, as you were in that moment. And all those other protesters beside you? They won't even remember your name...

The law in all 50 States says you may not proceed down a roadway if the roadway isn't clear.

Spoiled little Kids thought they could “shut it down” Till they came across a man driving a truck with a no fucks given attitude and drives straight through their spoiled little asses.

Listen as Joe Biggs Narrates This Video In The most Patriotic Way Ever. This..Is Real American Heros

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are getting real sick of these SJW lunatics. If you block traffic oh well you really pretty much deserve it if your dumb enough do what these idiots are doing. Some people have a job to go to.

Good for the driver of the truck. I have no issue with how he handled that. Blocking roads intentionally should be a major offense.

Assault and battery with a deadly weapon is a good idea? Really?

If somebody drives toward me in a threatening manner, they're going to find out with a bad end of a Glock is all about.
If your sranding in the road, impeding the flow of traffic, and stifling other people's freedom of movement, and travel... The courts will find that it was you acting in a threatening manner. Then brandishing a weapon, and the assault or murder you imply... Well needless to say you'll be going to prison for a very long time. But it's unlikely that your cell mates, and bubba will be as impressed with your badassery, as you were in that moment. And all those other protesters beside you? They won't even remember your name...

The law in all 50 States says you may not proceed down a roadway if the roadway isn't clear.
Tell that to the jury...

His next truck:

images

That wasn't a protest it was a riot. He had every right to plow through them. Hell, they are lucky he wasn't armed, he could had started shooting the ones attacking his vehicle.

Tell that to the jury...

The guy in the truck is screwed.

That wasn't a protest it was a riot. He had every right to plow through them. Hell, they are lucky he wasn't armed, he could had started shooting the ones attacking his vehicle.

If the guy felt that his life was in danger, but then he had every opportunity to turn around and leave.

Spoiled little Kids thought they could “shut it down” Till they came across a man driving a truck with a no fucks given attitude and drives straight through their spoiled little asses.

Listen as Joe Biggs Narrates This Video In The most Patriotic Way Ever. This..Is Real American Heros

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are getting real sick of these SJW lunatics. If you block traffic oh well you really pretty much deserve it if your dumb enough do what these idiots are doing. Some people have a job to go to.

Good for the driver of the truck. I have no issue with how he handled that. Blocking roads intentionally should be a major offense.

Assault and battery with a deadly weapon is a good idea? Really?

I didn't see assault and battery with a deadly weapon. But I did see people purposely blocking this guys path. Maybe he was taking someone in cardiac arrest to the hospital. Don't block roads and you won't get pushed out of the way.

Forum List

Back