🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video: Man tells Nancy Pelosi " Prison time is coming soon"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A man filmed himself delivering an ominous warning to Nancy Pelosi during an encounter in Washington D.C. that left the California congresswoman visibly disturbed.
VIDEO: Man Tells Nancy Pelosi “Prison Time Is Coming Soon”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO people are getting so sick of these lying pos democratic losers. We need a new batch of Democrats that are not ANTI AMERICAN, and are for the good of the people , and not for the good of how rich can we politicians get off these dumbasses who keep falling for the bs lies we tell them, and they fall for it every gawd dam time for the past sixty years. All we have to do is tell them we will do all this great and grand stuff while running for office ( at any level) then once we get in they'll forget all about what we said, or we will dream up some bs to tell them why we couldn't do it.

Prison for Pelosi? I think I just creamed in my jeans a little. :happy-1:

I can't say Nancy was visibly disturbed, but the guy got his message across------ While the GOP didn't get very far trying to fix the Dem's Healthcare mess, they DO seem to be circling the wagons around the Democratic Party! Everyone from Debbie Whatthefuck Schultz and her Pakistani Agent, to Hillary The Horr, to Comey the Creep, to Loretta LetMeLyncha, to even Barrack H ComeOnYa and Robert The Mule is under increasing pressure, attention, suspicion and eventual investigation. I'm sure they all are gearing up their lawyers at great expense.

The problem is that THIS TIME, their greatest fear, what they hoped to avoid the most through Hillary, and later, through these silly Russian investigations, was to not have The Donald behind them! Not have The Donald in the center seat. Because with THE DONALD at the helm leaning on Sessions and the rest of the GOP, they have credible CONCERNS that:

Hillary couldn't hide her concern over that remark and all of the players involved know that when The Donald says something, he does not speak lightly, he is both long interested in and willing, if not outright seeking to FULFILL THAT PROMISE.

Payback's gonna be a real BITCH.

And the hits keep on coming...
CONGRESS DEMANDS THE ARREST OF HILLARY CLINTON

A man filmed himself delivering an ominous warning to Nancy Pelosi during an encounter in Washington D.C. that left the California congresswoman visibly disturbed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO people are getting so sick of these lying pos democratic losers. We need a new batch of Democrats that are not ANTI AMERICAN, and are for the good of the people , and not for the good of how rich can we politicians get off these dumbasses who keep falling for the bs lies we tell them, and they fall for it every gawd dam time for the past sixty years. All we have to do is tell them we will do all this great and grand stuff while running for office ( at any level) then once we get in they'll forget all about what we said, or we will dream up some bs to tell them why we couldn't do it.

OMG... I normally don't click on your infowars fake news links but wanted to see Pelosi ... And sure enough she laughs it off...... and is Not disturbed...

And the hits keep on coming...
CONGRESS DEMANDS THE ARREST OF HILLARY CLINTON

As much as i would like to see it that video looks to be a fake to me.

Big deal. Crazies walk up and say dumb shit to people all the time.

I don't think she was disturbed. To a Democrat voter a pol breaking the law is just another + on his resume. Republicans aren't any better, but their voters aren't quite as forgiving.

Forum List

Back